Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:26 pm

crying crying crying You can't do that Aya!!! Thats cruel!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:10 pm

firetiger42
"Thanks, but are ya sure?" Firetiger turns to Marie. Thinking it's the only way to color the drawing, since taverns don't usually have drawing supplies as far as she knows, she unsheathes her claws. The neko cuts a shallow line on Marie's palm, trying to be gentle. She then gingerly dips a finger in the blood welling up, so as not to contaminate the cut with the pencil she'd carved from some twig in the forest. Quickly smearing the dress, her soaked fur acts almost as the bristles of a brush. She also purposely drips a drop of blood under both of Snowspartan's sketched eyes, hoping they'll look like blush marks. After a few minutes, the pink-red dress is dried. "Thanks a lot. If ya lick it clean, the cut'll prolly heal up in a few days," she mews to Marie, and slowly blinks in thanks. "Here ya go," she hands the drawing to Aya.

[Wow. Drawing a catboy in a dress with the blood of a neko my character barely knows. The role playing here just keeps getting weirder. whee ]

(Weird? Don't you mean TOTALLY MORE AWESOME?! I mean that's what makes this place GREAT!)

Aw....it's so precious! I'll treasure it forever! Now I just have to find a fancy smancy frame suitable of such glorious art!! twisted heart

Well if you're too innocent to understand what I am saying snowy, then you're too innocent for me to explain it. Besides, you know what they say, "Ignorance is bliss" sweatdrop

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Marie licks her hand and her cut heals quickly and she turns to Aya " thank you one of my friends made it for me" she gets up and does a small turn " i din't think it would look good at all but its very fun and brezzy when you want to go for a run" she smiles putting her hand on her hips
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 am

Then Ill Just have to stop Aya!!!! scream *pulls out a magnum*

Snowspartan1399

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 am

NO VIOLENCE IN TEH TAVERN bad Spartan! evil
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:26 pm

sweatdrop cry *runs out the tavern*

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:51 pm

[Yes. Weirdness is awesome. xd ]

Firetiger watches the magnum disappear, wondering how Rei is powerful enough to do that. Frowning, she hopes that Snowspartan will come back, like she did soon after running away herself.

The neko folds up the unused papers and puts them and the pencil in her pocket, tired of drawing.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:57 pm

*Hides in the woods* crying

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Marie Saiyuki
Marie licks her hand and her cut heals quickly and she turns to Aya " thank you one of my friends made it for me" she gets up and does a small turn " i din't think it would look good at all but its very fun and brezzy when you want to go for a run" she smiles putting her hand on her hips

Well I have to say your friends did a rather wonderful job of designing it for you! Breezy can be good thing, but so is being warm like myself whee

Poor Spartan...he is still very much young, isn't he? I guess this place might be a bit too grown up for him at times maybe? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Maybe spartan should have killed himself long ago.*sits on a rock*

Snowspartan1399

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:18 am

rei ish not happeh that she had to do that sweatdrop

Ayanami Rei First Child

Poor Spartan...he is still very much young, isn't he? I guess this place might be a bit too grown up for him at times maybe? sweatdrop
all teh more reason to play nice with him, nya? sad

Spartan? mew? emo
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am

Wait...when did I not play nice with him? I was trying to warn him that there's some knowledge you may want to avoid knowing if you don't have to. Knowledge isn't always bliss, and many times it comes with a price. A price that often times makes you less happy then you were before...

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 pm

*hears a voice and hides* cry
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Ayanami Rei First Child
Wait...when did I not play nice with him? I was trying to warn him that there's some knowledge you may want to avoid knowing if you don't have to. Knowledge isn't always bliss, and many times it comes with a price. A price that often times makes you less happy then you were before...
now thats not true there are times when knowledge can bring happiness instead of missry

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:38 pm

arg tek tek is evil scream

yet again my random wanderings on there I have created yet another cos play outfit for a gaian and I can almost creat it I just can't affored 1 stupid item right now xp
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games