Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:36 am
Kayariy
Kira Tanier
Kayariy
Kira Tanier
hmmm..So they'll be Queen dragon walkers! It will be in thier status! Sister Queen dargon walkers!

haha, are you sure they won't be embarrased?
*thinks to self* YES THEY WILL! Hehe..arent I such an evil person? Its okay if they are embaressed! vThey deserve the recigntion.

but isn't horribly embarrassing the people who help us a bad thing?
Question... should I hide my stone dragon egg? It seems to be getting a lot of repeat views, above and beyond the others. Don't know why.... It's the fog dragon that's in my signature......

Unless it is sick, I usually don't hide. And even when sick I usually just trade out for another egg. Hiding doesn't really help in my opinion as your dragon status doesn't change. I find hiding is most useful in the first day or so if you keep your eggs in a place that gets a lot of traffic and you don't want them to die from over exposure.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 am
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Kira Tanier
Kayariy
Kira Tanier
hmmm..So they'll be Queen dragon walkers! It will be in thier status! Sister Queen dargon walkers!

haha, are you sure they won't be embarrased?
*thinks to self* YES THEY WILL! Hehe..arent I such an evil person? Its okay if they are embaressed! vThey deserve the recigntion.

Question... should I hide my stone dragon egg? It seems to be getting a lot of repeat views, above and beyond the others. Don't know why.... It's the fog dragon that's in my signature......

Unless it is sick, I usually don't hide. And even when sick I usually just trade out for another egg. Hiding doesn't really help in my opinion as your dragon status doesn't change. I find hiding is most useful in the first day or so if you keep your eggs in a place that gets a lot of traffic and you don't want them to die from over exposure.

Oh, okay. It has 900 views and around 140 unique.... is that bad?  

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:39 am
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Wow. If anyone feels like looking, the egg sanctuary in the Dragcave guild is starting to get to the near full limit. It be time to reorganize things soon over there.

This is why huge dragon cave guilds are bad. Too many eggs

Well, they just made the new sanctuary to fix the space issue in the old one. Now it just means they have to move some of the dragons from the first dragon post down to a different one.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:41 am
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

Nope. My eggs are like that all the time. And TJ fixed it so it is harder for them to get sick from view imbalance. To many clicks is what can kill now.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:44 am
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

Nope. My eggs are like that all the time. And TJ fixed it so it is harder for them to get sick from view imbalance. To many clicks is what can kill now.

whew. I never get many clicks smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:09 am
The drop times for the cave have moved to 5 minutes past the hour it seems.
Cause I have a new friend. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:10 am
Ddraig Asheart
The drop times for the cave have moved to 5 minutes past the hour it seems.
Cause I have a new friend. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay, congratulations!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:54 am
*rolls eyes*
I tried breeding all my silvers and my golds and none of them were in the mood for love it seems. Now I must wait another week. As soon as I can I am breeding my plant dragons again. I want the new sprite!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:05 am
Ddraig Asheart
*rolls eyes*
I tried breeding all my silvers and my golds and none of them were in the mood for love it seems. Now I must wait another week. As soon as I can I am breeding my plant dragons again. I want the new sprite!

good luck! I'm looking at the Dragon Requests forum, there's a little toy dragon suggestion in here that looks cute! I'm considering drawing hatchling concept arts since the creator of the thread is asking for ideas, but I don't know.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:07 am
*giggles*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:08 am
Ddraig Asheart
*giggles*

how are you getting all these dinos? at once!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:09 am
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
*giggles*

*smiles*
Luck?
Try using the F5 key to rapidly refresh the cave entrance page. I almost got a chicken but instead ended with him.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 am
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
*giggles*

*smiles*
Luck?
Try using the F5 key to rapidly refresh the cave entrance page. I almost got a chicken but instead ended with him.

cool! I'm not as interested in the dinos and the chicken as I am in the dragons...... My goal after these hatch is to get a paper, a silver, a white, an orange, or a water.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:16 am
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
*giggles*

*smiles*
Luck?

cool! I'm not as interested in the dinos and the chicken as I am in the dragons...... My goal after these hatch is to get a paper, a silver, a white, an orange, or a water.

I have been seeing at least 1 paper per drop recently. One of mine I even picked up abandoned!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:27 am
EDITED: Thursday, August 7, at 11:30 a.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs need to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games