Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:19 am
Dougal eyed Natasha. "I guess we know your contribution to the idea pool," he grinned with a laugh. "Although I doubt the furballs would appreciate it." He gestured to the monkey's hard at work.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:29 am
Niaro looked at him, she then wrote this on the floor and she really wanted an answer. "I may not know, but why are you prtoecting and worry so much about me ?" She then continued "I'm just a worthless thing that is ment to be tortured and to be punished. That is my faith" She then looked down of what she had written and then looked at him.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 am
Mestopheles read it and then paused, caught for words.
"I-I...." he sighed. to be hnst, he didn't really now why himself. "It's...you haven't done anything wrong - at least not enough for the way Lucifer treats you. hell is....it isn't supposed ot be a place of torture, not for us anyway. i suppose I care for you, that's all. I like you."

---

Natasha looked a little dissapointed.
"we still need shovels."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:57 am
Mestopheles read it and then paused, caught for words.
"I-I...." he sighed. to be hnst, he didn't really now why himself. "It's...you haven't done anything wrong - at least not enough for the way Lucifer treats you. hell is....it isn't supposed ot be a place of torture, not for us anyway. i suppose I care for you, that's all. I like you."

---

Natasha looked a little dissapointed.
"we still need shovels."

Adam squatted on teh ground, trying to feel for the body.
"hmn...maybe not. If we can bring the body to the surface we won't need them. Lilith might be able to do it, and I usually have limited control over dead things - kinetically, i mean."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:22 am
Niaro looked for words and she was stunned of the words she heard. She then writted again. "I am a tortured creature that shall not be loved. I have no dignity to be loved or liked" She then felt one tear. "I'm a defected thing" She then went away a bit from him and behind the throne of Lucifer and she was hiding there.
"He ....likes me...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:49 am
"That doens't matter. you're old enough to change, you know."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:52 am
Niaro was still behind the throne and she was crying in her blue eye. She then knew that it was no use to have hope of a better life. She knew her faith and destiny if everything would succeed. She knew it and felt it. She really had no hope inside her. She was sitting there and waited for him to leave her. After all she knew that Lucifer didn't like when someone was inside his throne room and he was very suspicious.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:57 pm
Mestopheles sighed as she was genrally unresponsive and stood back up.
"Just..think about it, ok? you don't deserve this, and you're stronger than you think you are."
His wings sagged a little and he turned to leave, obviously not welcome.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:28 am
Lilith looked at Adam.
"Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of that. It'd still have to dig itself up though. I can't just magically transport it though all this dirt. Unless one of you can do that once I find him."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:22 am
I can probably drag him up." Adam smiled, glad he could be a help. He wa snever entirely sure of his powers. so much had changed in what he gained and lost since God made him the demigod of death he never really knew where he was. He genrally tried to keep form finding out.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:37 am
"Then should I let them go?" Opal asked gesturing with a nod to the monkeys.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:40 am
"Yeah, they've done enough work, bless 'em." Gabriel said with a smile  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:48 am
Opal releaed the strings binding the four monkeys. They charged off in a hurry back into the depths of the jungle hollaring. Opal watched on and whispered under her breath, "I don't think they like me."

Dougal grew bored again. He glanced up at Sin, "How are you liking the mortal realm thus far?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:52 am
Gabriel laughed. "They'll get over it."

Sin blinked in surprise that Dougal spoke to her and automatically folded her arms over her chest. She wante dot say how beautiful it all was, but felt like he'd laugh at her if she did. Instead she gave a non-commital shrug.
"It's not terrible."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:59 am
"Ah......" Dougal grinned. "So does that actually translate into that you really like it?"

He looked away. "Maybe if things get more settled down I could show you here Aisling lived," he said.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games