Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
in a tree there was a message in a somewhat qick made letter *cant catch me*

*Gets madder at the note and and goes back to the house and writes a note to Ed saying he will destroy all the beer, wine and sake in the house if he did not change him back*
ed is still runing around in the woods

*Shun goes down to basement where all the drinks were held and started to destroy all of it*
((on a side note s/he is breaking mitsuki's beer not mine))

(just change him back. Ed will have nothing to drink)
((he wont mind... after all it's not his booze)) when ed gets to the scene he has the deepest of akwardness on his eyes "i know you are shun but this scene is too strong for me to think otherwise"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Shun goes down to basement where all the drinks were held and started to destroy all of it*

((he wont mind... after all it's not his booze)) when ed gets to the scene he has the deepest of akwardness on his eyes "i know you are shun but this scene is too strong for me to think otherwise"

*Throws him a not saying: 'just change be back please.'  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(btw he only destoyed 1/8 of the drinks)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:42 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

" i am too distubed too complain, did you eaven gave yourself an show?" ed throws another ray to reverse the transformation... thing is that shun ended up as male mitsuki "i said i was having a hard time beliving you were shun"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:48 pm
blessedheart
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(btw he only destoyed 1/8 of the drinks)
((as i said before ed dont care for he cant drink it))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:48 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

" i am too distubed too complain, did you eaven gave yourself an show?" ed throws another ray to reverse the transformation... thing is that shun ended up as male mitsuki "i said i was having a hard time beliving you were shun"

*Gets irritated but does his best to stay calm* "I am Shun. just change me back, please."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Gets irritated but does his best to stay calm* "I am Shun. just change me back, please."
"i'l try" another ray another phail, this time racy "now i'm just being evil" he turns shun into male shun, but sightly andrognous  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:53 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"i'l try" another ray another phail, this time racy "now i'm just being evil" he turns shun into male shun, but sightly andrognous

"Ed... All the way please.."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

" sorry i'm losing power... making tranformations on others is tiresome... plus you can suvive an hour with an wierd face cant you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

" sorry i'm losing power... making tranformations on others is tiresome... plus you can suvive an hour with an wierd face cant you?"

*glares at Ed then sighs. "Fine I'm going to bed." *Stands up and heads upstairs to sleep*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:00 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*glares at Ed then sighs. "Fine I'm going to bed." *Stands up and heads upstairs to sleep*
ed falls were he stands and go off in a deep sleep (i said it was tiresome))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 am
((and it happens i'm tired too good night))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Shun wakes up and goes to Ed, so he can change his face back.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:52 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

ed woke up soon after full of small pices of ceramic on his face, toght not cuting, most probably got stuck on his fur  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:56 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

ed woke up soon after full of small pices of ceramic on his face, toght not cuting, most probably got stuck on his fur

*Shun found Ed and went up to him.* "Ok Ed. Please change mt face back now. would you."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games