Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Patrick's hazel eyes twinkled in amusement at the growl and moan happily at the kiss. He tilted down more to deepen the kiss and slipped in tongue in. His hands moved down and traced her sides until they rested on her hips. He teased the edged of top and stroked the bare skin he came in contact with.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:43 pm
Judith growled again but more happily this time. She leaned into him and traced lines on his back before settling at his lower back where she pulled his shirt up a bit as well.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:54 pm
"We're performing very improper behavior out here...we could get caught-even if it is late," Patrick chuckled but enjoying it. "But then you laugh at danger don't you?" His forced her hands away and laughed at her displeasure in that action. He moved them to around neck. Then he moved his hands back to her hips. Bending down a little at the kness his hands moved to her thighs....getting a firm grip he hopped her up and had her legs wrap around his waist. He chuckled at her surprised and kissed her along the neck. "Whatever should I do with you? The gentleman in me tells me I should take back to where you're staying."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Judith laughed in surprise and clung to Patrick.
"But the beast says otherwise." She growled again and kissed him lightly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:03 pm
"Is that a command?" Patrick chuckled. "I wouldn't want to be seen taken adventage of you after those....few drinks."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:06 pm
"Just a couple." Judith reminded him.
"And it may be." She teased.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:13 pm
"Yes....just a couple," Patrick smirked and glanced back at the house. "You I had planned on a few romantic dates of courting you before taking things to such levels."

"If it's not obvious already...." he replied pressing her tighter to his waist to reenforce the meaning as he continued to kiss and lightly nibble on her neck. ".....you make it rather difficult."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 pm
Judith blushed as he pressed her tighter. She smirked and nuzzled into the top of his head.
"Well then, what do you think we should do?" She asked and kissed the top of his head.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:30 pm
"I'll honorably comply to what my faye.....or beast wishes of me," Patrick replied. Keeping a firm grip with one arm he allowed the other to explore. His hand roamed her back and brushed gently under her breast before it found it's way back under her top. "Whatever you wish," he repeated. "Where-ever you wish...."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm
Judith shivered when his hands touched her bare skin.
"What if I said right here?" She said wondering what he would do since he was the one that brought up getting caught to begin with.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 pm
"As long as you didn't make me shout in ecstasy too loudly," Patrick teased. "We might not get caught."

He could only imagine the mental scars if Sam woke up and found them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 pm
Judith laughed.
"Then onwards!" She said and pointed towards the house.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 pm
Patrick chuckled softly and kissed her. Careful not to drop or bump her into anything he took her inside and quietly made his way to the guestbed room. He took a moment to lock the door. Then he shifted her into a classic damsel pose in his arms and laid her gently down. He looked down at her and smiled. He left her side for a moment to close the curtains on the window for added privacy and turned on some soothing if not romantic tunes. Then he returned to her-crotched over her....trapping her between his arms and legs. "You're sure?" he said nuzzling her neck. "You can still back out if you want....." He nibbled and licked lightly at her ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 pm
Judith smirked at Patrick.
"I think I'm ready." She said and ran her hands down his back and toyed with the bottom of his shirt, pulling at it.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 pm
Patrick shivered as her hand moved down his back. He leaned down to kiss her passionately and reached to the night stand to retrieve some protection in the small drawer. She was still toying with with buttons when a bit of boyish eagerness took him.....and he simply ripped it off. It was only a shirt anyway.....and he enjoyed her expression and let her explore. "I hope I please you," he replied seductively and went to work on her attire. When he came across the scar he kissed it gently up and down......then worked his way up to her lips.

*throws up big 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Afterwards....

"I didn't ravage you too much did I?" he panted and spooned into her. He had been careful though not to make too much noise....muffling either of their cries with savage kisses.

((I feel like such a dirty girl....... xd ))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games