Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:31 am

Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Speaking of Corellia, it has a g'd amount of beaches, correct?

yep.
Completely devoid of dangerous aquatic life.

Cool. And, with beaches, come a certain accent. ^_~
See, I had an idea that Freya's mother was a Corellian, presumably from a rural area in which they talk like that.

So...they talk like valley girls?

And the guys talk like Bill and Ted! xd Or, at least folks from said particular region of Corellia.
Come to think o' it, I think you'd have liked Freya's mom, Cale. Smuggler and all. At least 'til she "went respectable" and married Veron the Fourth.
*hasn't decided whether or not there's a Veron the Fifth yet*

If She was a Corellian smuggler, I'll bet Veron wasnt the first man Freya's Mother took to bed. Come to think of it, Freya might not even be Veron's kid. xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:35 am

Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Speaking of Corellia, it has a g'd amount of beaches, correct?

yep.
Completely devoid of dangerous aquatic life.

See, I had an idea that Freya's mother was a Corellian, presumably from a rural area in which they talk like that.

And the guys talk like Bill and Ted! xd Or, at least folks from said particular region of Corellia.
Come to think o' it, I think you'd have liked Freya's mom, Cale. Smuggler and all. At least 'til she "went respectable" and married Veron the Fourth.

If She was a Corellian smuggler, I'll bet Veron wasnt the first man Freya's Mother took to bed. Come to think of it, Freya might not even be Veron's kid. xd

Next you'll be saying Jacen, Jaina and Anakin aren't Han's kids ... xp 'sides, I'm sure Gorry kept her loyal! XD
But yeah ... Freya definetely doesn't take after Veron ... xd

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:12 am

Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

Next you'll be saying Jacen, Jaina and Anakin aren't Han's kids ... xp 'sides, I'm sure Gorry kept her loyal! XD
Who knows? Maybe Freya's mom got naughty when Gor was off with Veron somewhere?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:36 am

elvisnake
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

LOL

Padme18

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:36 am

Were you gonna say something?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:38 am

I typed LOL. guess it didn't go through.

Padme18

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:40 am

Oh, ok.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:57 am

elvisnake
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

probably with one of Cale's desendants.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:59 am

Hmm... so we should keep Link and Freya away from each other, just in case.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:02 am

Pfft.
Like Freya would want to nail Link.
He's too quiet.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:05 am

Yeah, good point
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:22 am

It could be worse ...
Freya could talk in medieval speak! xd

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:24 am

pfft. Link isn't supposed to be doing the charming scoundrel, I think. i believe Cale is abstaining from the act... Maybe I'm wrong on tha one though.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:35 am

Nelowulf
pfft. Link isn't supposed to be doing the charming scoundrel, I think. i believe Cale is abstaining from the act... Maybe I'm wrong on tha one though.

Yah! It seems our roles are reversed in Legacy. mrgreen

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:31 am

Nelowulf

Its very hard, but yes, i'm holding back on the Charming Scoundrel routine.
I didnt want to start another RP with a Cale-like character, though judging from the roster an outlaw or smuggler would certainly be welcome.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games