Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 pm
Oblen nods a little. "Alright then... uh... good sleeping?... heh, good napping?... eh, let's just... sleep." He says with a small smile, beginning to drift into a sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:07 pm
Mira giggle quietly and snuggled deeper into the blanket, making room for Shadow when he started pawing at it.Smiling slightly, she slowly drifted into a light sleep.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:24 pm
Time passes as Oblen sleeps, but then is woken up some time later by Shadow pawing a bit into him and letting out a pathetic 'mew'. He blinked a bit and looked carefully at the cat before realizing that Shadow probably needs food and water. He looked down to see that by moving he'd probably ruin a bit of Mira's comfort, but looking to Shadow he knew that hunger had to come before comfort. He let out a sigh before slowly moving out of bed as the cat made a jump up the bed and looked up to him with another 'mew', expecting food. He glanced around, not quite sure where he'd find food for the cat. He rubs his chin, trying to quickly think up where he'd find food for the cat. He finally sighed, giving up and walking next to Mira to kiss her and then ask "... Where's Shadow's food?... or... where could I get Shadow some food?... It seems to want food."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:33 pm
Mira opened her eyes sleepiyly before closing then again "Left coat pocket.....There's a small bag of the cat chow....I'll have to buy summore later...." She curled back into ball and tucked her face into the blanket.Shadow looked from one to the other expectantly, his bright eyes looking slightly annoyed.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm
Oblen looked into the pocket and reached into it to find the cat food. He nodded. "Got it, thanks..." He says before taking the food and looking around. He found a small bowl and finally poured some in the bowl, Shadow mewing as his front two paws rest on his legs, impaciant on getting his food. Oblen set down the bowl and immedaitely Shadow rushes in to eat at the bowl. He then sighed and sat on the bed for a moment before laying back down and starting to fall back asleep, forgetting about getting Shadow anything to drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:54 pm
Mira sighed slightly as she fell back into sleep, stretching slightly.Shadow, finished with his food, found the sink and tapped at the one handle until water started dribbling.Taking a drink, he cocked his head slightly, unsure of how to stop the water now that he had it started.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:23 pm
Oblen slowly looked up at hearing a drizzling noise to find the cat had turned on the sink. He sighed before walking over and turning at the handles until finding the adjustment to turn the water off. He then closed his eyes and petted Shadow's head once before walking back to bed and laying down with a sigh to fall back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:33 pm
Shadow watched him and mewed before fallowing him to the bed and curling up on Mira's feet.Mira sighed slightly at the added warmth and smiled slightly in her sleep.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 pm
After some time of sleeping, Oblen suddenly woke up, eyes fully opening as he woke up so suddenly. He then sat up pretty quickly and glanced into a nearby mirror to find the whites of his eyes black. He closes his eyes to sigh as a small red aura buzzed about him. "... Yep... devil's began to find how to mess with me again..." He thought calmly before turning his legs and began to try to stand, but an unnatural force kept him in the sitting position. He then began to growl as he tried to stand, to not much avail. He sighed. "... Ok, then... I'll just... sit for a bit..." He thought before glancing over to notice his right hand rise on it's accord, as if with a mind of it's own and turned slightly, beginning to reach to Mira. He then reaches and begins to pry at his right hand with his left in an attempt to try and stop his hand's slow reach, but not much happening. "... uh... Mira... can--" His own sentence cut short, to find himself asking "we go and have another round of sex?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:05 pm
Mira opened her eyes slightly anf frowned when she saw Oblen restraining himself "Wha-.." Her question cut of when she saw his eyes.Her face paled considerably and the necklace around her neck started to give of a faint blue glow that surrounded her like a sheild "Oblen, he's figured it out...Hasn't he...?" She was terrified, but she tried her damndest not to show it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 pm
Oblen tried to say something, but nothing much came from his mouth except for sounds of chocking before finally the arm lowered and he remained a bit motionless for a second. He then glances around a little bit before sighing. "... He's starting to mess with me... I don't know what he's planning to do, but... I don't know..." He says before closing his eyes as his wings outstretched a bit. He sighs again as he felt his wings seem to tingle, they gainning a bit of a red aura to them. He then glances to Mira to say "... I don't want him to hurt me through you... I want you to take Shadow and just... go... somewhere, anywhere... don't tell me where... just go... at the very least for a day... his control over me... only lasts about as long as my birthday... Please... just leave me..." He says as slowly the red aura begins to spread over his body.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 pm
Mira shook her head quickly "No.I wont leave you to fight him by yourself." Sitting up, she held the blanket over herself and inched towards him cautiously.Reaching out, she watched as the 'sheild' of blue conflicted with the red aura before breaking through a little "We'll get through this together.You've gone though enough on your own, it's time someone helped you carry the weight of it all." She let her hand fall against his chest and held back a small winced from a sudden burning sensation.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 pm
Oblen kept his eyes closed, turning a bit to feel pain, but a small portion lingered away as he felt a hand fall on his chest. He shook his head. "... No... it's... not something you can fight... not something I can fight... it's just a once-a-year occurrence... it's... it's like being torn inside out, yes... but... I'll risk it to know you are safe some... this... this... this is only just beginning... he's merely toying with me at the moment... slowly possessing my body... it-- ah!... It's... it's starting... it's..." His wings began to turn black, staring from the tip of his wings and the blackness seems to start to ooze down the wings like a thick black liquid. He grits his teeth. "... it... I don't want you to become... well... infected by me... the... don't let the blackness touch you... it's sort of like... like... it touches you... you'll be affected by... it too... don't... I don't want you to suffer... just one little drop... and... no... just let me be fully consumed by the ooze... it's sort of like... a forced transformation... I want you to both avoid touching me... and... avoid me in general... please... please... if it's one thing, one thing I ask of you... I just ask that... you stay a safe distance from me... I'm resisting it all so much to keep you safe... but... I can't for... much longer..." He says as the ooze sooped down his wings and slowly begins to soop down his back and up a bit his shoulders, heading for the arms and neck and every direction in general.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:34 pm
Mira shot a glare at his wings before shaking her head quickly "My answer is still no." He had to learn that she was as stubborn as anyone else, more so than others.Wrapping her arms around his neck, she concentrated on the necklace, the blue light expanding and causing small sparks when it touched the red aura.Her wings fluttered slightly before moving to encircle them both "Everything can be fought, some things are just harder than others."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm
Oblen frowns shaking his head. "... Ple-e-ease!... it's... I... I don't want you harmed... I am not even sure what may occur... what may happen... if... you... I... just please... I can't... can't risk you... I will survive it, I always do... I don't know how it may affect you, though... please... please, please... please... just... please... just let me suffer alone... please, please... please..." He says before once again shaking his head. "That may be true, but not everything can be resisted..." He says before finally standing, pushing Mira away. "... No, stop it... I can't risk you being affected... if you don't want to leave, I will..." He says as he began to back away from Mira a bit as to avoid her affection, but then suddenly falling down to one knee as swiftly the ooze began to turn him black, turning his chest, arms, and legs black and currently trying to linger up the neck and onto the head. He grits his teeth and keeps his eyes closed, still appearing to fight, but to no avail. The black ooze starting to form little tentacle-like things along his body, appearing to reach out in every direction for another form of life to cling on to as everything below his neck glows a strong reddened color. "... Please, just... just go..." He says before glancing up, or more glaring up to, and actually yelling at her. "Go!... Just go!" He says, trying to startle or scare her away from him.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games