Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:17 pm
In the Four Clans job quest thread it says that to change your job class you simply take a different test and, if you pass it, your class is changed. However I'm wondering if you have to redo the requirements?

FOR EXAMPLE: I want to go from --

[ Scholar - Conquest ]:

Requirements to take job class test:
- Must have completed 1 horsemen task from the NEW given tasks
- Must have interacted with at least one Halloween citizen or Hunter
- Must have over 25 RP points

to

- Must have ICly created one piece of artwork
- Must have over 10 RP points

I assume that automatically I have the RP points but do I have to do another task? Does the task I already completed count? This is the simplest example but it works across the board for the question I have.

Thanks!

Zoobey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:31 pm
cherno astra
zoobey

Hay u~ just a few pony questions : D!

1. Can settling-in RPs be done in the old pony subforum? if so, can they be handwaved and/or backdated?

2. Should general pony RPs in the tower be done in the pony subforum? (assuming they followed our goddess medea first of her name amen) ((i know the next part is, coming later, this would be just for now!)) *u*

tyyy heart

Yepp all rps can be done in pony subforum and you can indeed backdate settling in ones!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 pm
nesshime
In the Four Clans job quest thread it says that to change your job class you simply take a different test and, if you pass it, your class is changed. However I'm wondering if you have to redo the requirements?

FOR EXAMPLE: I want to go from --

[ Scholar - Conquest ]:

- Must have interacted with at least one Halloween citizen or Hunter
- Must have over 25 RP points

to

- Must have ICly created one piece of artwork
- Must have over 10 RP points

I assume that automatically I have the RP points but do I have to do another task? Does the task I already completed count? This is the simplest example but it works across the board for the question I have.

Thanks!

Zoobey

You do not have to redo overlapping requirements but you will have to fulfill new ones where applicable as well as of course pass the actual exam!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:28 pm
Yayoi
My character acquired an artifact during the Purge, do I just drop it off in the Artifacts thread? And what class would it be? o3o

zoobey

Those will come later once I get back from IRl hiatus!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:52 pm
Pony questions now that I've read through the new stickies. biggrin

- what determines what marking for the crystal they receive? do we just pick whatever we desire if we weren't part of the event? (also, are distortion crystals gone now?) are the tattoos just signifiers of purpose pretty much oooor?

- for Famine, it says 'equines' but Manyara's mount has always been a camel, since the original guidelines allowed for it. Is this still cool?

Ty <33  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:00 am
In regards to the horsemen job classes!

Lan is a noble and I don't want that to change-
BUT- is it possible to take the other job class 'tests' and gain those abilities without changing her actual class.
IE She passes her noble class but then takes the scholar test and passes that to. Rather than change job class she just gets to say she has passed it icly and gains that class ability?

Now same thing but across clans- or are test abilities ONLY for each respective clan?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:21 pm
Brought up in convo- the mount sized insects for the scavenger class- Can they be flying or are they land bound (even if flying)?
In same aspect these mount sized insects do not replace the horsemen mounts y/n  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:07 am
For the Summer event~ It says you get +1 if a student is in your RP. Does this include Alumni, or only y3 down?  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:40 am
zoobey

I DONT KNOW ANY OF THESE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:27 am
I have a simple suggestion: An event where only newbies can win characters?

I know several people who have been trying so hard for a character here, and it just hasn't happened. I know personally I've been trying since 2010 for a character, and never won one. Maybe a raffle where only those with 0 pets could enter to win a pet? Or something of the same? It's incredibly frustrating for the people who adore the concept of the shop to keep losing, and I know a few people who while they get extra tickets for being a newbie, they haven't won a pet and have been trying for more then a year.

Just a thought! I know I personally am constantly feeling extremely discouraged from my journey to acquire a pet here, and I talked to a few friends who shared my views. We want to join in and have fun with y'all! <3

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:56 pm
Sosiqui
Pony questions now that I've read through the new stickies. biggrin

- what determines what marking for the crystal they receive? do we just pick whatever we desire if we weren't part of the event? (also, are distortion crystals gone now?) are the tattoos just signifiers of purpose pretty much oooor?

- for Famine, it says 'equines' but Manyara's mount has always been a camel, since the original guidelines allowed for it. Is this still cool?

Ty <33

Old ones are fine for mount, just no new ones can be of that sort yeah! biggrin

and you can pick a crystal/marking entirely up to you! It baiscally takes place of their distortion crystal and has similar powers!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:57 pm
iStoleYurVamps
In regards to the horsemen job classes!

Lan is a noble and I don't want that to change-
BUT- is it possible to take the other job class 'tests' and gain those abilities without changing her actual class.
IE She passes her noble class but then takes the scholar test and passes that to. Rather than change job class she just gets to say she has passed it icly and gains that class ability?

Now same thing but across clans- or are test abilities ONLY for each respective clan?

The test abilities are only for their respective clans! She cannot gain other abilities from other clans or classes. So if she is a noble and wants to be a scholar, she will have to forfeit her noble job class and abilities!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:58 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Brought up in convo- the mount sized insects for the scavenger class- Can they be flying or are they land bound (even if flying)?
In same aspect these mount sized insects do not replace the horsemen mounts y/n

They are land bound only.

Yes you can replace the mount TEMPORARILY if you'd like  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:59 pm
Nio Love
For the Summer event~ It says you get +1 if a student is in your RP. Does this include Alumni, or only y3 down?

Of course it includes alumni!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:16 pm
Yushika
I have a simple suggestion: An event where only newbies can win characters?

I know several people who have been trying so hard for a character here, and it just hasn't happened. I know personally I've been trying since 2010 for a character, and never won one. Maybe a raffle where only those with 0 pets could enter to win a pet? Or something of the same? It's incredibly frustrating for the people who adore the concept of the shop to keep losing, and I know a few people who while they get extra tickets for being a newbie, they haven't won a pet and have been trying for more then a year.

Just a thought! I know I personally am constantly feeling extremely discouraged from my journey to acquire a pet here, and I talked to a few friends who shared my views. We want to join in and have fun with y'all! <3

Hi there! Can you pm me the sns of your friend and you and every single event they have participated in and the events they did so I can cross reference! We try our best to make sure everyone who has been active in thread, and participated in our large scale events (free raffles do not count as they do not actually require effort to enter) have a chance to win a character! It is very possible with over 100 FREE characters given away to NEWBIES every year, that we simply lost you in the traffic of users!

Our last big event was wonderland, and in our thread rules we mention persistence is key. In fact, just this week I handed out 5 more freebies as well as the freebies that only NEWBIES won in the past week, including this raffle which includes a low luck component! I do not see you in the low luck raffles this round, but perhaps you will have better luck next raffle as I always check for people who have low luck AND are constantly active and participating in thread for Quest Fairies. Please make sure to check our guild announcements!

I think the situation is that you are unlucky, or did not know to try our for our large meta events. The next one is the Amityville Summer Camp. Hope to see you there, as we are planning a MASSIVE giveaway. It may seem very difficult, but nobody is purposely attacking or being malicious towards you. We are simply a very large shop, and outside of large meta events, our demand is always greater than the supply we have on hand. I really wish people understood how important our meta events are as they allow us to familiarize ourselves with, get to learn, and see newbies who despite all odds, try hard and really earn the characters they really want. In fact, we pretty much skew all events to newbies first, which if you hung around more in the shop you would notably see! If there is one thing unfair, it is how difficult it is for veterans to get any sort of custom or new character as the win ratio is around 5:1 (newbies, veterans).

The best way to obtain a character is to participate in these large meta events. Last time during Legacy, because not everyone invested the time and effort to finish, despite minimal prompts, we ended up with MORE characters than actual newbies to give things away to. The Wonderland event gave 30 premades to newbies. Having newbies during events to give prizes away is actually one of our biggest concerns! The biggest worry we have always is that people get discouraged or give up halfway without realizing how many prizes are waiting for them at the very end!

Hope that helps! If you have any other concerns please pm WE ARE HALLOWEEN.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games