Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:39 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna had to wonder sometimes how she end up as friends with Gypsy and Jer of all people-especially considering how in first year they hadn't started out on the best of terms. And of course she supposed in many ways she was still the spoil sport of the group-but someone had to keep them in check. Granted when it came to those two Ronna was pretty sure she could just lock them in a broom closet together for half a day and they would generally stay out of trouble and keep each other entertained without noticing. Actually, that might be worth trying sometime.

Sighing she caught sight of Tanya and Echo gave them a warning glance before sitting farther down the table and watching as the sorting feast continued. It was odd to think this would be her last feast here at the castle-a place so surrounded by magic that she had only been able to prepare herself for by reading. But it was one thing to read about this-it was another to be there and experience it.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:21 pm
Graydon Ironshield
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

As Dani sitting with Julius discussing her possible change of position for this year's Quidditch team, she spotted Veronica, whom she'd hoped to see earlier that day on the train. She waved to her in hopes of getting her attention, and convincing her to join her and Julius. As she did this, it struck her this would be the last Opening Feast she would share with Veronica, someone she regarded as a mentor and role model. Dani could hardly let this oppourtunity pass her by.

mc2

OOC: Open for interaction,

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƧΣᄃӨПD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison shrugged when she asked about his summer. In truth, he hadn't done much in the way of adventuring, since his mother insisted that he stay home and do work on "summer projects". It was a real eye roller. But he decided he'd give her some little snip-its. "My summer was pretty bland. My mum decided she wants me and my little sister to do these 'summer projects'. I got to read a bunch of old boring books and write about them. Mum says it will give me culture." He sighed and shrugged, then flashed her a small smile. "I did get to go to a lake once during the summer though. The water was cold, but I swam in it anyway." His grandfather had taken the whole to a lake in Scotland. Addy wanted to swim, even though his mother had told him it would be cold. He went in anyway. But he had fun.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

The boy walked into the Great Hall, not really late, but getting there just before all the sorting had started. Finding his way down the table, he looked for someone he knew, only to find Leo had gone over to the Ravenclaw table, which he figured was bound to happen. He doubted David would ever take it upon himself to move to such...unintellectual house, as he would most likely put it. Well...whatever the kid would say, Theo truly doubted the kid would ever resort to saving Leo the trouble and doing the notion for her. However, Theo has been surprised before and it could happen again. He really didn't think too much on a surprise however, not really caring much about it.

Soon enough, he found Ronna, whom had been sitting alone. He was surprised to not see the girl's boyfriend with her, feeling as if they would've gotten a carriage together and would probably be together. Despite the reasoning for the separation, Theo took it upon himself to fill the void for the time being. Taking a seat in front of the girl, he gave her a smile, before going back to twiddling the galleon he had through his fingers. For whatever reason, the galleon he had in his fingers truly provided him with an appropriate amount of amusement for that day. Of course, Rory had helped a bit in that department as well. "Hey Ronna," he said to her, switching his focus to the sorting for a few moments to see who would get in their house...all the while still twiddling with the galleon.

"How was the rest of your summer?" he finally asked, diverting his view back to her whilst asking. He then looked over to find another girl waving Ronna down, probably to sit with her. "Oh, Ronna, your friend over there is waving to you, let's join them." He knew the girl was on the Quidditch team with Ronna, but Theo hadn't even the faintest idea what her name was. As he got over there, he gave a smile to the other two, sitting across from them. "Hi, name's Theo.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Gryffindor Table with her New Housemates
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ That was it? Okay, big deal. Now can we eat? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ ε ṿ ε ɾ ώαṉṉα с α τ с h ṃ ε ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ï ģ ṉ ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τ ɾ ÿ α lïττlε h α ɾ ḋ ε ɾ ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģ ε τ τïṉģ в ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy barely contained the urge to snicker when Joel elected to sit next to her. Maybe it was dumb, but she thought it was funny that she and the other girls had essentially forced themselves on him, and now here he was seeking her out. Sort of. It wasn't as though he couldn't have say anywhere he'd wanted to, right? He'd chosen to sit with her. It might only be because he didn't know anyone else yet, she admitted, but still. Besides, he was talking about Addie and Snowflake and their sortings, too. And about how they'd see Snow in class even though she'd gotten in Ravenclaw, like they were all friends. She didn't know why she was so damn pleased with herself, but she was. The redhead nodded. "Dunno if anyone here has any pounds. Wizards use that weird money, remember? But, pretty sure you're right about Addie," she said with a smirk. "And like we'd forget about Eira even if she weren't in class with us? She's sort of hard not to spot, and we're not going to spend all day every day in class..." She blanched at the thought. "Wait, we're not, are we?" the halfblood asked, staring at him like he'd have all the answers. Well, his cousin did work here, after all! He should know, if not everything, at least the important stuff. Like how much free time they were going to have. She didn't want to spend all her time in lessons, that would suck! Even magic wasn't worth that.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε ø ṉ ! ṡhøøτ ƒ α ṡ τ ε ɾ !
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α l ï τ τ l ε в ï τ øƒ ε ṉ ε ɾ ģ ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τ ɾ ÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒ υ ṉ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρ ε ø ρ l ε сαll ïτ α ṉ α ɾ с h ÿ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:20 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Between table talk about Quidditch and the like, Dani was paying attention to the Sorting. While some students were less than enthusiastic about the crop of incoming First Years, she knew it was important to get to know them sooner than later. It wasn't so long ago when she was a nervous First Year student, wondering if she even belonged in this place.

She felt it was something of a responsibility for the older students to watch out for the younger ones. Dani learned that from Veronica, among other lessons.

While she was seated with Julius, another boy, an upperclassman with short blond hair approached, and introduced himself to her. She knew whom Theo was, of course, him being one of Veronica's friends, and member of the Duelling Club she ran. 'Odd,' she thought, 'four years on, and I would have figured everyone in my own House knew me by now.'

Pushing aside the thought, she reached out a hand to shake his, and answered him with a cheerful smile, "Hi, Theo, pleasure to meet you. I'm Danica Stewart."

RedEagleEye007

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:38 am
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Gryffindor Table / Single / thinking: No head girl yet. good.

As Valentina watched the first years getting sorted she thought ack to when she was a first year. She was suffering from a eating disorder and didn't have the energy to make friends. Valentina compared to the last 2 years she had friends and got herself better. "They need to hurry up with the food, I could eat a whole turkey at this stage." Valentina said out loud as she spotted the one that she wanted to avoid. "I think I may avoid the Gryffindor girls dormitories and sleep on the couch in the common room instead." She said to avoid contact with the older Gryffindor students. At least I got vodka for help me through this year. I know I will surely need Valentina thought to herself with the drink currently sitting in her trunk. Valentina decided she will be herself this year and if she gets in trouble she will take the punishment like a grown up and not argue with anyone because it's not worth anymore trouble.

OOC: Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:55 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru laughed at his description of the 'summer projects', not because of them so much as his tone as he went on about it. "Well, do you feel more cultured?" she asked in amusement. "An' they say it's good to keep that sort of thing up; at least you won't be rusty when we have to start writin' essays again." She hated any writing assignments herself. She couldn't even sit still and read fiction for that long, never mind comb through her textbooks for the info to write her homework assignments. "Hey, but a lake's cool. I don't think I got to go swimmin' all summer... I spent a lot of time outside, though. It was nice to be back home."

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:57 am
User Image

Addie practically squealed in delight as the hat called out Gryffindor. She ran over to the table full of her new housemates. The young brunette was thrilled with the placement. She saw Ivy and Joel sitting next to each other she plopped herself down across from them still beaming. "Fancy meeting you here!" She interrupted them as she made herself comfortable at her new table. "That was intense! I'm so excited we're all in the same house! Well 'cept for Snowflake. That's a bummer. Oh well."

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:44 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna had just noted Danica waving to her sitting with Julius when Theo sat beside her, first asking about the rest of her summer and then practically directing her to join up with Danica and Julius-like Ronna hadn't planned to move over when Danica motioned to her. Ronna suppressed an eye roll as Theo introduced himself and Danica looking perplexed at the greeting for half a second then answered and shook his head.

"Theo..." Ronna sighed, "You don't know my adopted little sister? I mean considering I adopted her you would be her brother. Granted she gives me far less grief and white hairs than you do." Shaking her head she nodded to Danica, "Also, good evening Julius, and congrats again on getting prefect. Julius. Theo. Theo. Julius Xanders. Julius is our seeker, of course"

Julius nodded politely wincing at the introduction as a seeker and said, "Thanks and good evening."

"Good, now everyone knows each other," Ronna said with a grin, "Granted, Theo, you really should know your house mates by now. And my summer was as expected. A lot of studying for the NEWTs and such. Mostly boring. Anyways..." She waved a hand trailing off rolling her eyes.

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007

User ImageUser Image  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Upon learning the girl's name was Danica, he nodded, a small smile on his face. He also shook her hand as she seemed to extend the notion to him, which was really polite to say the least. Then there came Ronna, claiming to have adopted that girl too, and putting it into those words as well. "Ronna, just how many people have you adopted? You're like Al Pacino, you're adopted, you're adopted, you're all adopted," he said, referring to the old movies his adopted father had brought back from the United States. Those were definitely some of the best movies he's personally ever seen. "Oh yes, sorry, well, it is nice to meet you my apparent little sister and Julius."

Theo's eyes went back to the Sorting for the slightest of moments, listening to the name's being called, because as proven by what literally took place two minutes before, he was terrible with names. Even as he thought about that fact, Ronna had commented on the fact that he should know his housemates by then...to which he shrugged and played off a bit. "Truthfully, I'm terrible with names. I usually refer to people as 'that dude', or 'that girl' and point and someone usually knows the name. I guess that is kind of bad isn't it?" he asked, not wanting an answer for the rhetoric, but he was sure that Ronna would say some smart comment about it.

"Sounds more eventful than mine. The whole between testing years thing really leaves you with not much to do in terms of school stuff. And really, my sitting around and playing Fifa might have been the most eventful part of my summer. Oh wait...no, Eva took me to work one day. I got to see the whole court case proceedings and whatnot. Was actually really fun. Three years pass before I realize...'hey, I take wizard law and Eva's a lawyer, why not use that as the common ground' and truthfully, it worked...turns out she's fascinated by the very idea that wizards have similar procedures in terms of court. Of course there are differences, but nonetheless, it works," he admitted to Ronna, relieved to actually feel like he was getting along with one of his adoptive parents. Patrice was a different story...the man had still been just as unbearable.

"But enough about me. I'm sure someone here had to have an eventful summer. How about either of you?" he asked, his eyes moving to Danica and Julius. He had just met them, but really, might as well ask. Well, he really wasn't asking what they did, rather if it was eventful summer or not.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Dani looked rather bemused when Veronica chided Theo for not knowing whom she was, and smiled when she was referred to as a 'little sister'. Dani gave Veronica a warm hug, as she always did. "Wish I'd seen you on the train, we would have had more of a chance to catch up with each other."

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:07 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby got stuck behind a gaggle of fourth year girls coming in, and they somehow fanned out so that it was impossible for him to squeeze by them. It wasn't that big of a deal, so he didn't bother trying to semi-politely push through, but he did end up in the Great Hall later than Ronna. Then he had to simultaneously try to spot the back of her head while looking for a seat, and he couldn't find her until he saw her moving to sit with Theo and Dani. While he'd been hoping to get some actual alone time with his girlfriend he supposed that could come later. Hopefully in a deserted corner of a corridor. Or 'their' broom closet. Whichever. Look, he hadn't seen as much as he would have liked over the summer. So sue him for wanting to make up for lost time. He took a seat beside Ronna, one arm wrapping around her waist, and he realized Julius, the team Seeker, was there too. "Hello, all," he said casually enough.

OOC:
mc2

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

"Aside from resolving a matter which came up during of the Defense classes last term, I've been putting in practice to prepare for this year's Quidditch season. I've training up to play Keeper or Seeker again this time around, since the Chaser and Beater positions are going to be pretty much sewn up."

As Toby arrived, and seated himself by Veronica, Dani replied to him happily, "Hi, Toby. How was your summer?"

RedEagleEye007
                                                      The Forgotten Weasley

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:06 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna sighed a bit exasperated as Theo said he was terrible at names and by the sounds of it was too lazy to actually bother getting better and just resorted to being almost rude about it. She listened as he explained his summer and Ronna said, "You're denseness amazes me sometimes, Theo, but I'm glad you had a good time shadowing Eva. And, actually that in between year you should have spent studying some. I mean, the NEWTs are supposed to be harder than your OWLs."

She glanced back to Julius and Danica as Theo asked about their summers and smiled weakly as Danica hugged her warmly and Ronna sighed, patting the younger girl on the head, "Well, I was stuck with head girl duties. Pretty sure if I stuck Xavier with all of the head boy and head girl duties he'd have killed me. Besides, I like Xavier too much to do that to him and he has Gypsy to give him enough grief already. And, the sixth year prefect in his house-David. Xavier took over the honors of lecturing the guy for coming late and I just answered questions. Nothing that exciting. Hope your train ride was well enough though."

"So, Julius, your summer?" Ronna said not expecting too much from the guy who tended to be fairly quiet and didn't offer too much details-or not to anyone he wasn't particularly close to. Julius nodded and said, "Fairly quiet. They tend to be. My parents rather my brothers and I stay home more often than not."

Ronna didn't press the matter as an arm wrapped around her waist as Toby took a seat next to her and she glared at her boyfriend, "Tobias Philmon Walsh, I'm a bloody prefect and head girl-I swear when all the first years start trying to snog in dark corners, I'm going to make you handle them till graduation." She rolled her eyes as Dani happily replied to Toby's greeting and was chatting about quidditch. Ronna sighed, figuring it was hopeless to try to correct Gryffindors about their ways too much. She should know: she was one of the more stubborn Gryffindors after all.

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007
The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games