Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:10 am
Applying for: Kuhesh x Amuxiahd
Name of SoA:
Rayen
Meaning:
Flower (Mapuche/Native American)
Appearance:
Dad's teal, with marking's like Mom's in her brother's gray. Mane and tail should be brown like mom's brother, and golden eyes as well. Feather-wise, I'd like something that is sorta like a redtail hawk's feathers, or just a deep copper tone, with ivory fade. Tattoos, I'd like to be in a cool blue, almost like woad tattooing :3
Visual reference:
Pfff If my comp would let my tablet work!
Personality:
From her birth, Rayen will be a sweet little cub. With a calm, almost airy, demeanor, and a big smile on her face for nearly anyone who passes her by. She might be easily distracted by passing butterflies, but the girl will love stories, learning them and telling them, with her paws happily planted near home. As she grows, her distractable nature will grow into something creative, a mind best used for bringing new things from old, and new ideas to a light. She will be a very artistic sort, liking bright colors and lovely things. She approaches everything she learns with this odd approach, finding herself more interested in finding new ways to do old things.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil/bad personalities  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:20 am
Applying for: Paropakari x Gopala!
Name of SoA: Pema (after pilgrimage) Nele'michewa
Meaning: Pema is Tibetan for "lotus". Nele is Tibetan for "hawk", while michewa means "sent from heaven".
Appearance: See below, please.
Visual reference:

User Image

Personality: Pema seems to think she's a spy, secret agent, what have you. So she spends a lot of time practicing her sneaking and listening skills. Of course, she's still always late to dinner no matter how many times she's called. She'll also pretend her siblings are mercenaries or henchmen, and make them fight her (of course, since she's the good guy, she always has to win). Nevertheless, Pema is determined to become a real spy one day and go on exciting adventures. She's an enthusiastic learner, as well (at least when it comes to espionage techniques). This is why she can't wait to go on her pilgrimage and face the world on her own.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride. :3  

Gene Wilder

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:31 pm
Applying for: Paropakari x Gopala
Name of SoA: Adult: Aljanna’tsuntsu
Meaning: (Paradise bird in Hausa)
Cub: Shuvuu - bird in Mongolian
Appearance: As ref. The 'paint' patches on the main part of her body are CC, but her face, back, legs and tail should be like the ref. And the black lines that decorate the edges of the blue patches (as marked on ref) with little decorative curls. The 'wing' marking is dad's wing, but made out of a paint patchy but with dad's outline effect. Her ears have black edging. Her eyes are the colour of both her parents, each eye is half orange and half pink.
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: An incredibly sweet and gentle girl she is somewhat conscious of just how 'bright' she is in colour. As a result she is quite shy and can take a while to be coaxed out of her shell. But she is a fast friend once she gets to know you. Very much the unconscious beauty she has no real idea of just how pretty she is, and is always quite taken aback when given a compliment.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No nasty personalities and will stay in pride  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:50 pm
19 hours left on Paro and Gopala's litter!
Here are the born-in cubs if you'd like some inspiration!  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:45 pm
Name of SoA: Noquisi
Meaning: Cherokee for Snow, so he'll be Snow Mountain.
Appearance: Dad's lighter teal with most markings in mom's white. Face markings like his mom's brother, but bringing in the dots from mom to incorporate within it. Face bar and stripe kinda like dad reaching up and over to make the back/shoulder markings of dad as well. The back stripe goes halfway down the tail and tapers off kind of like mom's back stripe. White toes, and dad's darker teal markings for sock markings similar to mom's, but not reaching up as far. Mom's bright orange for one eye, dad's blue for the other. Black mane and tail tuft.
CC for the feather.
Tattoos will be in black. If we're allowed to make requests on those, I feel like Noqui is more of a swirly kinda guy. Nature, animals, that kinda stuff. I'm going for a druid feel for his character.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Like his namesake, Noquisi can be a little cold. He takes more after his father in that way, certainly not the cuddly feel-y type. Having grown up in the Earth clan, Noqui is very interested in the world around him. He doesn't just want to hunt prey, he wants to know why some species travel in groups and other don't, why animals and plants are coloured and look a certain way, etc. He believes that the more he understands it, the stronger his spiritual connection will be. Because he spends so much time exploring nature, he feels more connected to it than his fellow lions, making him a bit of a loner. He does love his family, but sometimes he'd rather be experimenting with plants rather than spending time with his siblings.
((I'd really love to do something about his eyes with his father's superstitions as well. Maybe like bicoloured eyes means he'd killed his twin in the womb or some other superstitious thing that causes a little tension in their relationship. I love me some family drama!))
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:29 pm
Name of SoA: Catori
Meaning: Native American for Spirit so her full name would be Spirit Mountain
Appearance: Catori has the silver pelt of her uncle. Her markings, though simple, are a peaceful blend of both of her parents with a more stronger tendency towards her mother's side. She has the dominant stripe down her back and tail in her mother's tan hue. That same tan also circles her eyes and frame her front and back legs in markings similar to moms. She has the white stripe up her nose that is over layed with tan and a bit of dads teal. Also, a white stripe under each eye overlays the tan around her eye while three teal spots under each eye are another color mark from dad. All of the toes on her paws and the tuft of her tail are black. She also has a white tummy and chest.

Also, (Not shown in reference picture cause I am lame and missed coloring it) the tips of her ears are black very similar to dads.

Her tats will be dads teal color and have more of a softer/rounded edges kind of feel (If we can request such things).
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: Catori will be an outgoing child. She'll be a free spirit willing to take on the world full force. Her free-spirited nature could cause some trouble from time-to-time but it will all just be a learning experience for her! After all, if she can't get out of a tight spot on her own, there's always Mom and Dad. And, though she has a sense of adventure she will be extremely loyal to her pride and all of her family and friends with in it. She'll definitely take a strong interest in hunting from and early age and want to excel at such a fine art.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not Evil!  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:28 pm
Name of SoA: Tecumseh'Atali
Meaning: Means "panther passing across" in Shawnee and of course mountain
Appearance: Im actually in love with both the refs....so pick one and surprise me! xDD Tattoo lines can be white
Visual reference: http://i59.tinypic.com/33caiq1.png or http://i58.tinypic.com/op9u03.png
Personality: Tecumseh will be very in touch with his spiritual warrior inner self, as a cub he will be playful and curious but as he grows he will find himself more and more in tune with the nature around him, he will be skilled in tracking prey and not only hunting to provide for his family and their clan, but he will be the kind of hunter who thanks his prey for their offering, the kind of warrior that battles for the greatest honor. But when not hunting and providing, or keeping his clan and family safe, he can be found silently watching those around him. Hes not cold, but tends to find himself alone with his inner thoughts, he is a warm, caring guy..
Any additional requirements that the family has: Won't be leaving the pride, nor be evil of course...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:44 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Adhari, owned by NovaCracker
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 - 2, depending upon a couple things.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Complicated - Rogue or Aegnor'hini
Any Requirements: Cranky is fine, but absolutely no evil.
List of all Throwbacks: Angaza - Father
A bit of history about the family: Adhari is her father Angaza's eldest daughter, and the one closest to him - the pups will know Grandpa, and know that Grandpa is bitter, lonely, and sad. The pair of adults travel with a hybrid, lioness, and wild dog and will not learn intolerance by any stretch - Tencho, a fertile hybrid, has recently had cubs whom will serve as playmates to them as well as companions. Otherwise I'd love to see the puppies in loving homes - this family is special to me, so I might be finicky.
Extra: There is a chance, given the current Aegnor'hini - Demon Pride - meta RP that the family may be taken as Sador. The pups will not be harmed but by applying you are acknowledging and accept your pup may become a Sador.

STAFF MEMBERS WELCOME TO APP FOR THIS SASSY LITTER! If you wanna use your Staff Customs/can, you're welcome, just shoot me the ref or if it's random.

I'll be paying for these customs, per usual.

Closing Time: 2:00pm EST December 22  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:58 am
Name and image of Father: Batabata - Safaia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name and image of Mother: Elisheba - Quaji
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 + 1-2 staff
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mlima Tuokoa
Any Requirements: A reference! Names should be a varient of a traditional Elizabethan names (examples: Tomasz (Thomas), Elisheba (Elizabeth), Heinrich (Henry)). Any personality is okay, even evil. With how the colony and family works, it is unlikely, but could happen. Either gender. Keep in mind these will all be leotahs. While not extremely important, they will have a minor role in the upcoming meta.
List of all Throwbacks:
Batabata: Father Mother Brother Brother
Elisheba: Father Mother Brother Sister Sister Sister
A bit of history about the family: These cubs will be the first princes and princesses born directly into the colony in a while, or even the first cubs for a while. They will be pampered, but still learn about daily struggle which they will learn by a third, uncolored cub succumbing to the cold not long after they're able to walk and their eyes are open. This third cub will have been the original heir, which will cause problems within the family. Elisheba will be an extremely doting mother and will raise her children up with high standards when it comes to conducting themselves. Batabata will be around and involved in the cubs' growth and education. There are two ladies-in-waiting and a royal nanny as well that will be part of the cubs' daily life. Belief in Shan Furen will be nurtured from a young age. I think that's about it.
Extra: Don't worry about having to pay for the custom-in. c: I'll be coloring this litter as well, so the form will go in my thread.

Closing Time: TBA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:08 am
Applying for:Batabata x Elisheba
Name of SoA: Margreet (mar-GRR-eeet)
Meaning: from 'Margaret' meaning "Pearl."
Appearance: father's colors) but gradient like the maternal grandfather), white where the mum's light pink is, leopard spots in the mom's dark pink, with light pink centers. pink nose and eyes.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Kinda and sweet, lots of patience, but removed and quiet and composed. Critical thinker, silently judgmental.
Any additional requirements that the family has:Staying in the Mlima Tuokoa.  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:48 pm
SilverLutz
Name of SoA: Nina
Meaning: Strong
Appearance: Mom's markings, but where she is light brown, use her brother's dark grey. For her toes, use dad's black. No face markings please! Inner ear, tail tuft, and nose are mom's, eyes are dad's. Feathers should be golden eagle feathers, but don't feel like you have to be super detailed. Just the base brown with a black tip is good if you're like 'BAH, FEATHERS!' Adding the spots and white ends is just extra juicy for me. Metal bits should be silver, the pouch should be a bit darker than the brown used in the feathers, beads should be dark grey. Tattoos should be a pale blue. Tryin' to go for a rocky mountain feel here >W>
Visual reference: Sorry, if I had more time I would ;3;
Personality: A bit stoic and standoffish like dad, Nina is one girl that's hard to tell what to do. She takes a long time to warm up to people and, once she's finally comfortable around you, her stubborn streak shows up. She's not violent or aggressive in any way, but if she doesn't want to do something, she's not going to. She's as hard to sway or budge as a mountain, which is quite fitting considering her full name. She is very loving and gentle once you have won her trust and as long as you don't try to make her change her mind.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil/bad personalities

HOY WE CHOOSE YOU! Go post it! Or I will before midnight. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:10 pm
Fanks gaiz ;^;
-scoots to do so-  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:06 pm
Name and image of Father: Paa'ndani angu'mtima
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Kijivu Duna
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5 + 1 custom in
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 slot is open, the other has already been taken by me
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Jini-msemi Lands
Any Requirements:
The cub will need two names. a short name for while it is a cub and another name for when adulthood is reached.
no evil or bad cubs!
List of all Throwbacks:
Kijivu's Parents: x, x <- her parents edits were done from mini shops
Paa's Parents: x, x
A bit of history about the family: n/a
Extra: Staff are more than welcome to poke about costuming in!!! :] we are wanting to spread the love!

Closing Time: when the cubs arrive  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:51 pm
Applying for: Paa'ndani Angu'mtima and Kijivu Duna
Name of SoA: Childhood Name: Taa; Adult Name: Ramatavinka
Meaning: No meaning in the names
Appearance: A black and white version of her grandmother from Paa's side without the face or back markings. White inner ears. Her eyes the light blue of her mother's father.
Visual reference: None Available
Personality: Taa is a charmer, enjoying a large group of friends to be beside her and pull her up when she is feeling blue. She easily fits in with many groups, is high active and physical and could easily be described as the do-gooder of any group. Her sense of justice and fairness is as sharp as a tack and she will fight back if she happens to be bullied or witness it.

Having firekin blood in her, I see her being a bit larger than most swampies. Not exactly towering over them, but definitely able to put her bulk to good use.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil or bad cubs.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:14 pm
Applying for: Paa'ndani angu'mtima & Kijivu Duna
Name of SoA: Cub: Tiva; Adult: Athacelera
Meaning: No meaning really
Appearance: Markings like Paa's mother, but coloring more like a mix of Paa and Kijvu's mother. And light blue eyes.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: She will be sweet and charming. Loving being around many and being the center of attention in everything that she does. She's not so much prideful though, more just a social butterfly. Even as an adult, she will enjoy playing cub like games and playing around. But will be serious when the time comes for it.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil or bad cubs  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces