Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:52 pm
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44898132/  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my arm is sore..

don't you just hate it when your hand cramps up or your arm gets sore right in the middle of creating a masterpiece?  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:08 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
And at long last, I finally finished a picture I wanted to do for Diana.

*tilts head, looking at the foot hanging over the bed* Oh, is that a shoe?

Sorry, when I first looked at it I wasn't sure what was going on with that foot. rofl

Is very lovely Kriss, thank you lots. heart Is always interesting for me to see the artist's vision of what I am asking for. 3nodding Am usually not disapointed and this is certainly no an excemption.

I am sure my mate will really like it too, he has been waiting to see how it turns out. 4laugh
Eh, sorry about the foot, I did it more paw like than human. Glad you like it though. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:32 am

sketch for Rainy's dog portrait  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:48 pm
Thus is my Arcwing. Based off an Arwing in major design, but has my personal touches. Such as the forward sweapt wings, the duel engines in the rear and the custom canopy. Plus the nose cannon barrol. The name of this craft is "Angel's Wild".

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:13 am
Kakarotto-san

don't you just hate it when your hand cramps up or your arm gets sore right in the middle of creating a masterpiece?
My biggest problem is I'll get so absorbed into my work that my bloodsugar will crash and I won't realize it.  

PrairieGhost

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:16 am
that's not good  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:24 am
No... it's not... *stuffs her face because she forgot to eat because she was being artistic earlier* >.<  

PrairieGhost

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:05 am
prairieghost
Kakarotto-san

My biggest problem is I'll get so absorbed into my work that my bloodsugar will crash and I won't realize it.

actually..I've done that too..I'll be so into it that I don't notice that I'm hungry till hours later when I'm done..

plus lack of sleep doesn't help either.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:15 pm
User Image

My Fursona (Drew just today in Math =x.x=  

Rainer Fenixhart

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:28 am
Woo...time to post (again)

This here is the Bunny Den image that was requested of me about 5 months ago.... sweatdrop I'm so horrible with deadlines, it's not even funny....And now I can't seem to get ahold of Angelic Muse to let her know that it's done, so if someone has her on their Friends List could you please PM her and tell her to looky here...? sweatdrop

User Image

And this is a Christmas present I did for a coworker....I know it's not furry, but I liked it so i thought I'd show it off....It's her kid! (I know it's really faint, the scanner did that to me.... sweatdrop )

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:00 pm
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/RaineyChristmas-1.jpg Rainey's Christmas commission. I totally redid it from the original sketch I showed her, and added a little background (I suck so bad at them)  

Leyla Giselle

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:22 pm
Rainy's dog portrait

the scanner killed it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:22 pm
User Image

Sirus dressed as my avatar, looking all cute and pretty xd  

Sirus Jin

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:23 pm
Sirus Jin
User Image

Sirus dressed as my avatar, looking all cute and pretty xd

*gnaws w/o fangs* ... X3 IrememberMephidressingup. >> When we were young, he was more like a sister than a brother. ^^;;; bad thing is, he looked better in my clothes than I did.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games