Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:08 am
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With Cordelia and Indie doing sightseeing at The Black Lake
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          "The books were not lying!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian let out a "hmmm" when he was thinking about that kind of he would equate his sound into, well he didn't know that many bands. Well sure he did heard about 'The Weird Sisters' but he only listened in the radio whenever his grandpa wasn't around. That killjoy who messed up his tastes and personality... "I listened to anything that has a guitar and percussions, anything lively" he answered, "And well, to make a good muscial idea, I had to listen to the radio without... being interrupted," He was going to say, 'Well I cannot risk myself getting my grandfather criticizing my taste of awesome music'. He wasn't ready for that, not now.

But on the bright side, at least he can listen to the radio freely in Hogwarts. Hooray.

"Cordell it is, then" Avian said, even though Indie called her "Cora". Well, Cordelia's asking for it, she did say that she's fine with any nickname. "Long shot, yes. But this is just the beginning, we will someday achieve those without any problems." Quite inspirational, sure, though Avian would go through lots of problems when there's his parents AND his grandparents to deal with. He's pretty sure his grandfather cared about the family traditions and all that stupid ideals. Indie would not have any problems about that, probably since she's not into the traditional stuffs. It's him he should be worrying about when it comes about being a Rock Star.

He smiled with excitement when saw the great view of the castle landscape, what a great idea to draw from. The castle was much, much bigger than the one in the books, quite satisfying. He didn't imagine that the building under the night sky would be possible and beautiful. He was gazing at the state of the art when Indie suddenly startled him and Cordell and followed her pointing finger at the water. "Oh heavens! It IS real!" His grey eyes began to widen with excitement, the books were telling the truth!

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

AddyAbnormal
                                                          kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:17 pm
User Imageᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴢᴇᴘʜʏʀ ʀᴀᴅᴄʟɪғғᴇ
ᴜɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ

When Zeph said that he didn't know if it was a good thing that Eretria was his cousin, William Zephyr did not question it. Some families were messed up. He knew that from his own life. He figured that if Zeph wanted to talk about it, he would. It could be that he just didn't know her that well. Hell, William Zephyr was certain that he had some cousins out there that he had yet to meet.

Eventually, another student joined them. This one was a girl. Not that William Zephyr minded. Boy, girl, undecided, as long as they were interesting, he didn't mind who joined. Before William Zephyr could invite her in, Zeph had already said she could join them.
                      "And I'm William Zephyr Radcliffe. Which sounds like a pretentious mouthful, which is why Will or WZ, or some other variation thereof is typically accepted," the boy announced. It seemed as though he seemed to be the most energetic one in the group. Someone had to be.

Soon the boat started to move, and William Zephyr started looking for the giant squid. If so many people said it was there, then it had to be. Right?
                      "So what house do you think you guys will get? I'm thinking Gryffindor for myself. My mum and dad were both Gryffindors. My step-dad was too. Course, my mum's family's been in a bunch of different houses. I think all the Radcliffes were Gryffindors. Though who knows if family actually has anything to do with it," he said, trying to make small talk.

On the horizon, the castle grew in size until eventually the boat lurched to a stop. As it did so, William Zephyr swore that he saw what might have been the shadow of the giant squid.
                      "Well, I think it's time we get out of these boats. I'm all for walking up to the castle with you guys. If you'd like of course. I'm told that sometimes I'm a bit much," the boy laughed as he got out of the boat and stood on the shore.

OOC: Temporary layout!, Moving to the Boathouse yo.
Currently With: Levi Gamble, Zephyros Whitethorne, Matilda Collins

Diamond Wales

King Beardly

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ยภร๏гtє๔ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

Matilda bounced excitedly in the boat, making it rock slightly, as everyone introduced themselves. "Yay! I love making friends! You guys can call me Mattie, rather than Matilda. As Will said, it's a bit of a mouthful! Oh! I'm totally hoping for Hufflepuff, even though my big brother is in Gryffindor! I'm not very brave so I don't think I'd do well there. Oh my! The castle is really big! Oooh! And a cold breeze!" She shivered a little, either from the cold or the mounting excitement. Reaching over the edge, she slipped her hand into the water, letting the cool water pass by her fingers as the boat drifted towards the castle. "I wonder if the giant squid ever misses being in the ocean or wherever it came from. Cause squids can't really live in fresh water lakes." She looked inquisitively at the water, suddenly feeling immensely sad for the mythical beast supposed to be living under the dark waters.

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

King Beardly

SummerIsles

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where The Lake
                                                          With My thoughts..
                                                          Feeling Confused
                                                          Thinking What do I do?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tyson was so unsure of anything anymore. As the oldest of the triplets he always thought he had to be perfect. Well behaved, good at school, talented in sports. He thought he had to excel and lead the way. But as time went and him and his brother's grew... Well Tyson didn't know what to think anymore. "Julius got the brains and is great at the games... Dorian got the friends and the popularity... I got... I got nothing..." he muttered as he picked up a stone and threw it into the water. Green eyes filled with sadness the Slytherin slumped down in the pebbles at the lakes edge. Pulling his legs to his chest he sat there, staring out at the water. He was always so sure of himself. Until he got to Hogwarts. Until his brothers got in different houses. Until his brothers, both born on the same day as him, turned out to be better at everything. The only thing Tyson knew he could do... well that was clean and try and keep his brothers in line... Now, now they spent only a handful of hours together every week, normally in classes so they couldn't even do anything. A hand reached down and picked up a fist filled with pebbles and small stones. And throwing them out into the water. Tyson sighed. He really was lost with his life.

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

mc2
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:35 am
User Image
xJulius Elias Xandersxxxxx
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
2029-2030 Academic Year // at the Black Lake
Looking // Handsome
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceJulius had decided to take a walk around the grounds after breakfast that morning, not really planning any set destination. The quiet was nice, it let him think. Being in Gryffindor house tended to give him appreciation for silence. He liked his housemates, of course, but being one of the quieter ones of the house it was easy to feel lost or swept up in whatever chaos was going on. He end up making his way towards the lake when he paused spotting blue-green hair on a figure crunched down in front of the lake. It wasn't hard to figure out that it was his older brother. There were only so many blue haired males roaming about, and the fact that they were technically identical, made him that much easier to recognize. Frowning slightly he walked over to where Tyson was, as Tyson threw a fistful of pebbles and stones into the water. He leaned down and picked up a flat stone and skipped it across the water before looking over to Tyson and said, "Morning, Ty." Julius picked up another stone and skipped it across the water waiting for his brother's response. Tyson always was hard to read, in Julius's opinion. Dori was the type to wear his heart on his sleeve, and Julius, well he was quiet but he was straightforward, Tyson was another story, entirely.

Triplet and Quidditch Vice Captain and Seeker
                                                          (( OOC ))
                                                          Sir Spazalots

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image

Where The Lake
                                                          With My thoughts..
                                                          Feeling Confused
                                                          Thinking What do I do?

Tyson hadn't expected his younger sibling to show up, even if Julius was the most intuitive of them all. He sighed throwing another handful of stones into the black waters and pulled his legs up to him agian. "Hey Julius." the oldest triplet said in a toneless voice. What was he to say? What could he say? He really didn't even know who HE was at this time. Nor what he could do in the upcoming years. Perfection was... impossible, something the Slytherin had always refused to believe. He always thought he could do it, and without a problem.

Out of Character Sorry for the wait!

mc2
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:46 am
User Image
Looking // Handsome
spacespac

spaceJulius frowned slightly as Tyson greeted him after throwing a handful more of stones in the lake and curling his legs up to him. Tyson was never particularly the cheery-or not compared to Dorian or himself-though to be frank Julius was pretty sure Dorian had the monopoly on being cheery. Even when Dorian was freaking out about something, like being a werewolf, he took it far better than Julius knew Tyson would or how Julius would have taken it. It hadn't been terribly hard to accept the werewolf fact as Dori's brother, but being one and having a brother who was one was two very different things. It helped that Dori could ease into a group of people better than either of his brothers. Julius was mostly on the sidelines when it came to people, but it was Tyson who was the least open. Now that Julius thought about it he couldn't recall seeing his brother actually spending time with anyone. Dori had Jess and her friends, and the Hufflepuffs, which was basically the chummiest family you could ask for, and Dorian had the pack of werewolves he ran with. Julius had his casual acquaintances like Danica or Leo and Celaena. Who did Tyson have? The brothers had quickly gone their own ways, perhaps their fate sealed to do so the moment the hat sorted them in different houses. Julius usually thought it was best that the three were recognized as individuals and allowed to pave their paths on their own, but as Julius tried to figure out what was on Tyson's mind, he thought maybe it wasn't as great as he usually did.

Letting out a sigh, Julius tucked his hands in his back pocket and looked out at the water of the lake before he said, "So... uh..." He glanced down at where Tyson sat and then Julius gave a uncomfortable smile at his brother as he tried to think of conversation and finally settled on, "What brings you out here? I... I know the dungeons are cold but its got to be a bit cozier than out here."

(( OOC ))
                                                          Sir Spazalots

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:58 am
User Image

Where The Lake
                                                          With My thoughts..
                                                          Feeling Confused
                                                          Thinking What do I do?

Tyson sighed as he looked up at his sibling. "The dungeons aren't comfortable. Not to me at least. I just, I don't fit in. And nothing I thought I knew works... I thought I could make everything perfect..." he started but trailed off.
                                                          Gaze slipping back over to the lake's distant shore he sighed. "How do you two do it? You are an excellent Quidditch Player and Smart as heck. Dorian is popular and even with being a werewolf. And I... I'm just the annoying neat freak. Not even the my house mates want to talk to me. I thought I knew what to do." he said, a lost feeling hanging around him.

Out of Character Sorry for the wait!

mc2
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image
Looking // Handsome
spacespac

spaceJulius raised a brow when Tyson looked up and answered that the dungeons weren't that comfortable and went on to say he didn't feel like he fit in. "Perfect?" Julius sighed, "Name one thing you've ever seen that is truly perfect. That's your problem you try to envision something that doesn't exist. It is like..." Julius frowned as he was going to randomly say something like 'fairies' which wouldn't exactly work since they were in existence. "Um... ah... like a money tree. Perfection exists no more than a tree that grows money."

He frowned as he watched Tyson even as his brother looked away to the distant shore and began to compare himself to Julius and Dori. Julius bit his lip, his brow creasing as he folded his arms and replied, "Well, in regards to be your housemates I think Dori and I would be just as avoided in Slytherin. The house isn't exactly known to embrace muggleborns. I mean there was that one guy a year or two ago dating the metamorphagus Ravenclaw girl... she had pink hair a lot... well rumor had it the guy pretty much slept every night in the Ravenclaw tower or the room of requirement."

Julius let out a sigh and continued, "And, Ty, as for Dori, it isn't like he broadcasts what he is and is in the house known to be friendly with everyone... as for me..." Julius shook his head, "I'm not that great at quidditch. I've screwed over my house plenty of times by my poor playing. And smarts? Don't put that sort of pressure on me. I'm really not. I just test well. And there's plenty you can do that Dori and I suck at. Have you seen our rooms? Your room isn't a mess like either of ours. You're neat. That's a good thing. I figure you'll make a lovely 'wife' for someone someday. Neither Dori and I can boast that. But there is more than just that trait too, you got going for you Ty." Julius ended before crouching down beside Tyson on the lake shore. And said quietly, "There's plenty you can do, beyond just being a 'neat freak'. And, I don't see how not knowing what to do with yourself is bad. If anything it keeps Dori, you, and I all the more connected. Dori and I, despite whatever is going on or you may think, still haven't figured out where we are going or what we are doing with ourselves."

(( OOC ))
                                                          Sir Spazalots

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:18 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen led the students down to the boats, mindful of the dock and it's boundaries. She then smiled and waited for them to gather around. She then gestured to the boats. "All right, everyone pick a boat and climb in, Four to a boat, and the person in front has to carry the lantern. Also, please be careful getting in. We wouldn't want someone to accidentally fall into the lake now, would we?" She smiled, then gestured to the boat she was going to get into. "If anyone has any issues with boats or is nervous about the trips, they may climb into my boat and ride with me. I'm pretty sure I won't let the squid eat you."

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, is that everyone yet?
                                                    OOC: EVERYONE PLEASE POST GETTING INTO A BOAT, AND I WILL POST THE LAKE CROSSING. PLEASE DO NOT POST CROSSING BY YOURSELF.

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:31 am
________________HAPPINESSfalseHITfalseHERfalseLIKEfalseAfalseTRAINfalseONfalseAfalseTRACKfalsefalsex
____xCOMINGfalseTOWARDfalseHERfalseSTUCKfalseSTILLfalseNOfalseTURNINGfalseBACKfalse

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
false x▬▬xxTHE HORSES ARE COMINGSO YOU BETTER RUN -
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
____________________________________________________________Marine Wellis________ Unsorted
____________________________________________________________First Year ________Muggle-raised

User Image
                                                                Marine just couldn't get over the beautiful scenery that surrounded her as she walked with the other first years. She was astonished when she reached her destination. It was a gorgeously huge lake. The stars sparkled on it's calm surface and it framed the castle just right. Listening to the woman carefully, she giggled at her scare tactics before trying to find an empty boat, or at least one that wasn't already filled. Normally, Marine was all about starting up conversation and pushing herself into a new setting, but this was too new. She had very little knowledge about all of this. She tried to learn as much as she could along the way; while picking up all her supplies for school. It seemed as though it wasn't enough to give hr the boost she needed to reach out. She wasn't going to have that though. This little brunette firecracker would break out of this forced shell and find a new friend.

↘↘ ▓ Location:Hogsmeade Station ∙ ▒ Emotion: Absolutely Thrilled ∙ ░ Outfit: Over-sized Sweater ↘↘
►► O.O.C.::
anyone is totally welcome!! c: ◄◄

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Unsorted │ Pureblood

After a long train ride, Kai was ecstatic to finally be able to stretch his legs out. They were aching, and they were aching bad. He cringed slightly as he heard the bones in his legs crack a bit, but walked with the crowd of what he assumed to be fellow first years down to a lake and climbed into a vacant boat.

Name Here

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Hannah wasn't sure what was going on, other than her cousin had a hold of her arm from the moment they stepped off the train, until she practically hand-delivered into the presence of some tall brown-haired woman, whom she learned would be conducting the incoming First Years on their trip across the Black Lake to the castle. It also seemed odd to her to see both Selina and Hepzibah being quite watchful as they crossed the platform, with the cat paying close attention to the directions her mistress wasn't looking in.

When the time came, Hannah followed the woman down a path through the woods, down to the shores of the lake, where there were a number of boats. As she started looking for a boat which was either empty, or at least not already full, she noticed a brunette girl doing the same. "Hi, I'm Hannah," she said brightly. "Want to share a boat?"

l_His_Bunny_l

OOC:
Username

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games