Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxChrys, Finny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕιиg αи∂ ∂αи¢є αяσυи∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ωє киσω ωє ¢αи'т вє fσυи∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ вє υи∂єя тнє ѕєαxxxxxx
                                                          ιи αи σ¢тσρυѕ'ѕ gαя∂єи ιи тнє ѕнα∂єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSher stuck close to his middle sister when they passed through the platform, or as close as their trunks would allow, anyway. Chrys was walking ahead of them, scanning the crowd. Looking for her friends, he figured. She had a lot of them. Finny had friends now, too, and had even spent some time with one of them over the Summer, though she'd seen sort of off once she'd returned. He hadn't asked her about it, figuring that she'd tell them when she was ready. After all, they'd all always told one another everything, he didn't see why getting older meant that had to change. She'd yet to mention it, though.

spaceHe glanced around the crowd, eyes wide and nervous. Whether he liked it or not, he wasn't going to be able to cling to his sisters all day. Eventually, he'd have to separate from them, even if it didn't happen until they arrived at the station and he had to go for the sorting. Which he was dreading. A lot. And he was sort of hoping that one of his sisters wouldn't mind him tagging along until the last possible second. But he could be wrong. Maybe they wanted to hang out with their friends without their kid brother clinging to them. They'd never minded before, but they'd never had friends before, either. All they'd ever had was each other... He kind of missed that.

spaceTrying to match step with Finny, he glanced around.
                                                          "Um, so, uh, do I get to meet your friends?" It was a thinly-veiled attempt to ask permission to stay with one of them. Either of them. He didn't care who. "Just, Chrys, you talk about yours all the time, and Finny, I know you went and hung out with, um, Celeste? over the holiday. I wanna meet them." Actually, he was just fine not meeting anyone, but at least he could meet people with his sisters, instead of being trapped with a bunch of strangers and no familiar territory. He hated unfamiliar territory. He wanted to go to school, but... he kinda wanted to go home, too.

spaceHis oldest sister gave him a funny look, like she was amused and worried at the same time. "If you wanna hang out with a bunch of dumb teenagers, I guess," she said flippantly. He could tell she didn't really want him to stay with her. But, at least he knew it was probably more because she wanted him to make his own friends than it was that she didn't want him around. She'd gone on and on about how great it'd be for him to be at school, and how much she missed him. She didn't not want to be around him. But she'd also talked about how he'd make friends and it'd be fun and exciting, and had been thrilled that he'd met Colten at Diagon. Unfortunately, Colten was going to Beauxbatons, not Hogwarts, so even after meeting the other boy, he was stuck at square one with his classmates. At least he had a pen pal, he supposed.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕнσυт αи∂ ѕωιм αвσυт
                                                          xxxxxxтнє ¢σяαℓ тнαт ℓιєѕ вєиєαтн тнє ωανєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн ωнαт נσу fσя єνєяу gιяℓ αи∂ вσу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxкиσωιиg тнєу'яє нαρρу αи∂ тнєу'яє ѕαfє

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Saio, Tsubaki, Mayu
                                                                What am I doing? Meeting up and getting his stuff on board.
                                                                What am I thinking? I haven't seen them much at all since the end of the year...
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Kazu walked toward the train, knowing that his aunt was with him and that he was almost done with school. His OWL scores were decent enough, and he had an idea about what he wanted to do after school, but he wasn't one hundred percent sure yet. Knowing his luck, he was probably going to be stuck with something he wasn't interested in and therefore have to do something else with his life. At the moment though, he was content just to get the rest of the way through school and work on everything else afterward. After all, he had two more years before he was truly out and could worry about that later.

Walking toward the train, Kazu and his aunt were engrossed in a conversation in Japanese when Kazu spotted Saio and Tsubaki standing off to one side, looking as though there was something really wrong. Kazu couldn't imagine what, and he looked over to his aunt. She cocked an eyebrow and then followed his gaze over to the two girls, then looked back toward her nephew. "If you're that worried, go over and talk to them. I can stand with your trunk and watch it, but you are getting it onto the train yourself."

Kazu nodded and walked over, looking from one to the other. Tsubaki seemed to be silent, and Saio looked like she was worrying over the younger girl. He didn't catch what had been said, only that Tsubaki wasn't responding to what Saio had been saying. Giving the two a smile, he waved a bit before letting the smile fall slightly. "Ohayoo, Ukida-san, Yuko-san. What's going on?" He wasn't sure if he wanted to pry, and he was trying to not poke his nose in if they didn't want to say. Besides, it might have been really personal and they would probably be mad for him intruding, after all.

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

murruelecreuset

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis was glad for the new year. First, because he didn't have to see Leon as much while he was at school and his brother wouldn't be hovering over his shoulder. Second, he wouldn't be at home stuck staring at his baby brother and wondering exactly what in his head had been tampered with. Leon, it seemed, had managed to get Mal's original birth certificate from Jer proving that Mal never had a twin. Which had broken Wallis's brain a bit trying to think about that. How, exactly, was Tommy not his brother if he had been living with them since birth and Wallis could clearly remember the day his parents brought him home? Leon, of course, had explained about something called memory charms. Something that Jer apparently had a familiarity with considering his adoptive brother's girlfriend had a nasty set of them cast on her for a while. Jer had been quite honest when he said he didn't know how to take them off, especially when he said that putting them on must have messed with years' worth of memories since Leon had no memory of Tommy being born. In any case, Wallis was certainly glad to be leaving that confusion and going back to school, where he could be confused over homework assignments and not over the fact that one of his brothers was apparently not his brother at all.

Sighing, he spotted Liddie and waved at the older girl, noticing that she seemed to be nervous or something. She was certainly a good head taller than he was now, and it looked like puberty had hit her over the summer. He was hoping himself that puberty would hit him too, simply because he didn't want to be as short as Jer was. He knew he was already short, but he was hoping that he would take more after Michael and Leon in the height department. He gave a smile and a wave to the Hufflepuff, walking over and trying to make sure that his trunk didn't slide off of his cart.
                                                  "Hey Liddie. 'Ow wos yer summer? Ya certainly go' taller." Which, yeah, he was only slightly jealous of. Why wouldn't he be? Aside from Mal, he was the shortest person in his family currently, and he just wanted to be able to say he could walk around and not be assumed to be in primary school anymore.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wish I could jus' grow already...
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As was his usual habit, Peter walked away from the rest of his family as soon as he crossed the barrier into the platform, unwilling to spend more time in their company than he had to. He'd spent too much time at his uncle's home this summer because he'd somehow gotten into his head that Peter and Elizabeth were causing their grandparents too much stress. Which was just silly in his opinion; they were perfectly fine like they always were, maybe even better since Elizabeth decided to grow a hint of a spine over the school year, but they still gleefully sent him over often, to his dismay. And with Reyna being insufferably cheerful after her OWL results, it was enough to make him look forward to being in Hogwarts again and away from them. He had his OWLs coming up too and she didn't need to rub it in his face.

Most people moved out of Peter's way once they saw him, which made it easier to keep his mouth shut and ignore them. He was just tired of dealing with people and after the last two years, he was reluctant to draw too much attention to himself and get beaten up for it. Phoebe's influence did help, but not that much if he didn't stay out of the limelight. As soon as he reached the train, he worked to put his trunk away, a task aided by his tall frame, he thought smugly. He'd had another growth spurt, to his grandmother's exasperation, and he wasn't above rubbing it in people's (mostly his sister's) faces. Once he was done, Peter got back onto the platform, leaning against the train as he watched the students milling about. The sight still irritated him, but Peter knew better than to do anything about it.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txx Platform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                            f e e l i n gxxapatheticxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image
                                                I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
                                                You're living in the past, it's a new generation
                                                A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 || 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣

════════════════════════

Phoebe was actually glad to be coming from her house to King's Cross. Her house, not Michael's. Not that she had anything really against her cousin, but having to spend the summer with Michael, Leon, and their family on top of living there with Brandon because Brandon had to be a legal adult by muggle standards to actually have the title to the farm they both had lived on sucked. Now, well now she could go out and ride her favourite horse any time she wanted when she was home for the holidays and wander around outside and do things around the farm like she loved to do. Though, Brandon was talking about taking in some flying horses to work with. At least, that was what he said he might do. Phoebe was tempted to suggest thestrals. They both could see them now, after all, and it wasn't like any muggles could see them unless they experienced death firsthand. But, that would involve her suggesting it to Brandon in the first place. Which, she wasn't willing to do unless she got what she wanted out of it. This was obviously why she had the brains in the family and Brandon didn't. That and a spine.

She spotted Treva talking with Garnet and some Gryffindor named Richard or something, and decided that unless Treva was honestly starting a fight, she wasn't going to intercede. She did have to actually act as a responsible leader type now, after all. The prefect pin came in the mail for her and everything. Including the headache that would inevitably come from dealing with idiots. Which, speaking of idiots, there was Peter, looking as though he were just watching the goings-on of everyone around him and (hopefully) not being stupid enough to start another fight. If he did, she had no problem with smacking him upside his head and telling him he was being stupid. Again. Which, she should have done with him to begin with last year. Why were boys so hard to train right, anyway? Brandon was simple, so why was it that Peter had to open his mouth and lower his IQ points by saying something that would piss off everyone around him? Either way, she decided to approach and give him a small smile and a peck on the cheek. If necessary, she knew that she could easily stage a breakup that would be vocal and visible enough to ensure that everyone knew she wanted nothing to do with him anymore.
                                                "Hi Peter! How was your summer? You didn't get into any fights or arguments, did you?" She gave him a considering look that suggested that she would find out quickly enough if that were the case. All she had to do was ask Reyna Whyte, and they both were in the prefect car later. Perfect chance for her to find out what her 'boytoy' was up to.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Honestly, Peter had better have grown some brain cells, otherwise I'm liable to make his life miserable.
                                                OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
                                                I've never been afraid of any deviation
                                                An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange
                                                I ain't gonna change

oyehh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:24 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Speak (well, think) of the devil, and she'll appear, Peter thought, except Phoebe probably had the devil on a leash as well. As soon as he saw her approaching, Peter plastered a smile on his face and forced himself to relax as she gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. After a year of doing it, playing the part of the adoring boyfriend came to him easily, but it was still hard to get into completely with Phoebe's occasional 'friendly' and subtle reminders of how easily she could dispose of him and make him miserable. But again, he had a year's practise that he wasn't going to put to waste.

"Hey Phoebe," he wrapped an arm around her waist. "My summer was... uneventful, especially without you," he sighed, his mouth tilted sadly. Uneventful was one way to put it. It was hard not to tense up under her gaze, one that matched with her house's mascot and made him feel remarkably like a trapped rat. "I haven't done anything," he hurried to reassure her, feeling like it was his life on the line. "Nothing that you'd need to concern yourself and waste your precious time with." And discounting a few minor spats with Elizabeth and a few snide comments exchanged with his cousin, he really hadn't, but it still took a lot out of him to not squirm.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txx Platform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                            f e e l i n gxxcorneredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 am
                                              Autumn 2038xxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodUnsorted First YearDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien decided that if his father pressed the replay button again about "being careful, not being reckless, and staying out of trouble"-- he might lose his well-known composure and snap. He wasn't really sure if it was just because his father Gregori was just being way too nervous that his only son won't be at home much and spend most of the year in school. Geez, Lucien still has yet to know why the man had to be like that, and not even Aunt Vasilisa would explain. If communication is key between father and son, Lucien believed that his father should give it. But in the end of the day, he knew better than merely protesting without reason. But still, it's kind of overbearing...

(1)"Ne volnuysya, papa." Lucien gave his father a tired look as they unloaded the luggage in the train, (2)"Ya obeshchayu chto ne popast' v bedu. No pozhaluysta pozvol'te mne poveselit'sya v shkole."

Gregori gave a confused look, not intending to make Lucien think that he's not allowed to have fun at all. Because that's not what he meant at all. (3)"Ya- Konechno ty mozhesh'." The twenty-seven year old father looked alot like Lucien- warm complexion, dark hair- all except for the eye color and shapes- because Gregori possessed green ones while Lucien got brown. People did however give them weird looks like "Aren't you a bit too young to be a parent?" but, whatever, neither of them took that personally nowadays. They finished unloading the luggaged needed, but didn't left before Lucien gave his beautiful barn owl Whiplash a treat to keep her quiet. (4)"Prosto ya bespokoyus' o tom, chto ty vdali ot Irlandii i vsego etogo."

(5)"Eh, ya budu uveren, chto vam ne o chem bespokoit'sya." Lucien smiled assuringly, prompting Gregori to roll his eyes good-naturedly, (6)"Ya napishu vam письма, i nadeyus' oni budut nastol'ko perefrazirovany naskol'ko eto vozmozhno."

They continue to converse in Russian and sometimes in Irish until his father had to go, of course not before he decided to give Lucien a bear hug which embarrassed the kid. The eleven-year-old was then left into his own devices, but he supposed it won't be hard for him to talk to people... given that Lucien saw himself as a diplomat. Sure, Lucien can admit that he was really nervous about the whole thing now that he's in Hogwarts, but he'd like to see this as an opportunity with a dose of impediments.

Fidgeting with his bass-guitar pendant necklace, he happened to hear very familiar Russian that it made his head turn, only to see a snow-haired girl with a much younger girl (no doubt look like his cousin Mina's age) conversing. The two girls do, separate ways leave the former to her own devices. Lucien felt like since they share one of his languages, he felt like he should talk to her, it won't be that hard he wished. "So, um. Hi." He greeted calmly, ignoring the fact that he was indeed anxious about talking to a complete stranger because, what if she didn't like his company? "I'm a first year here and- I think I kind of hear my language right there: Russian, I mean. So yeah... My name's Lucien, by the way." He offered his hand for a handshake, and he was really being sincere about it. There's no hiding it, after all.

spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Faina] at [Platform 3/4]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((1. Don' t worry, Dad.
                                              2. I promise not to get into trouble. But please let me have fun in school.
                                              3. I- Of course you can
                                              4. I'm just worried about you being away from Ireland and all of this.
                                              5. Eh, I'll be sure that you have nothing to worry about.
                                              6. I will write you letters, and I hope they will be so paraphrased as possible.))

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:54 am
                                            「 Autumn 2038 」
                                            I don't like my mind right now, stacking up problems that are so unnecessary.
                                            Wish that I could slow things down, I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic.
                                            You say that I'm paranoid, but I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me.
                                            It's not like I make the choice to let my mind stay so ******** messy!
                                            I know I'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning round me just the same...

·⊕· 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯
                                                                          ( PurebloodFifth Year SlytherinPrefect )

Garnet turned his head to see his closest friend Richard, complimenting him about his badge. He did, however, was observant enough to know what was up with the redhead right now. He figured that Richard always has parents issues, those types who forced you to take electives to be a "ideal ministry worker" and whatever the Devereuxes were up to. "Hey, Rich. He gave him a small smile, "What's up? My mum's kinda insisting me not to think about giving up the badge. I have to say, I find this thing really... you know, overwhelming." Garnet sounded doubtful, but he was trying to think otherwise. Maybe it was also the fact that he didn't see this coming, and thus founding himself stupefied.

Garnet made a scowl however when Richard reminded him about his other cousin Caleb, being informed that he was the example of a pureblood entitled git. However, as much as he tried to feel sorry for Rich it was hard given how contrasting their backgrounds were. Fortunately Garnet wasn't an a*****e to say "Be grateful because it could have been worse" because he loved his bestfriend and of course he didn't want to start a fight. "He better not be in Slytherin," Garnet grumbled, "Or I might have to question Professor Hill's choices about why he decided to choose me as prefect instead of, say, some guy named Bob. But then again... I don't think it's a good idea either if he went to Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, too: One will make things worse for Ravenclaw since there's Peter while the other will give you so much hell." Cue a sigh of exasperation, looking resigned if his fear turned right and the kid went to Slytherin and led him to ask Rich, "Why is that the brat kids end up in Slytherin, anyway? They're still continuing to give the house a bad name even without the whole Wizarding War problem..."

Then came Treva, the girl who seemed to turn into a watermelon for some miraculous reason every time Garnet was around. As much as he knew that Treva was just trying to be funny, there was a metaphorical sting that landed to Garnet's chest when she remarked about him not going to go tyrannical over them. He frowned and gave her an unamused look before replying, "Trust me Treva, someone will have to stick a knife on my throat for me to do that. But I see no knife so far, so don't worry about it." He then shrugged to expressed that he felt a bit resigned by now, implying that he considered seeing this as an opportunity. Mr. Hughes would count that as progress, that's for sure. "You're in a good mood, something must have happened in your favor to feel green- pray share?" No, he's not being sarcastic, he's just curious and trying to socialize with Treva. The chances of Garnet admitting that he actually was cool with Treva's company was unlikely, but then she was one who approached him- so at least he didn't look a bit... whatever. Yes, even if that meant her annoying him.

Garnet snorted, however, at her joke about Richard's cousin getting an earful from his apparent fiancee. He heard about it, alright: but he didn't know what Julius did to provoke the girl into snapping. Maybe Richard knew the answer... "Probably. Speaking of-- Rich, what did your cousin do to provoke his fiancee?" Garnet was going to assume that it was that classic Devereux poshiness, even if Garnet was technically a posh- just that he didn't rub it to people's faces. Speaking of poshes, Garnet happened to witness Phoebe and Peter being together- a form of a couple that it made him think if he was actually the sane one of the house. But then, the mere concept of Peter and Phoebe dating was just... ew, and Garnet's face tells all.

« with [Rich and Treva] at [Platform] »

And I drive myself crazy, thinking everything's about me.
                                            Yeah, I drive myself crazy because I can't escape the gravity.
                                            I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy?
                                            Holding on to so much more than I can carry!
                                            I keep dragging around what's bringing me down;
                                            If I just let go, I'd be set free.
                                            Holding on, why is everything so heavy?

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE SONG )

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:47 am
                                              Autumn 2038xxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodUnsorted First YearResearcher

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control!"
                                              spacDon't pin it all on me, don't pin it all on me!

Su-Jin hated that it had to be his bloody father who will accompany him to King's Cross, pulling that composure like he didn't do anything wrong at all. The concept of it was just teeth-gritting, but no matter how Su-Jin would probably do his father won't listen anyway- and would probably much prefer listening to that bratty-a** half-sister. A half-sister who thinks everything is a joke to her and just... ugh! She was always so happy about everything, because Ginnie and dad just gives her everything she wants and has all the love of the world? Him? Fate decided that he and his siblings should be the ones to suffer and dad was the enabler of it. He didn't even try talking to his father aside from grunts before quickly dashing to the barrier, not even bothering looking back nor did he care if his dad was going to scold him for being "too rebellious". But hey, at least he's being honest.

He just watched the people unloading their luggage before he did the same, before it was just by himself and his own devices. That was when Su-Jin glanced at the barrier's entrance only to see his sister Gi standing on the side. Damn, did he went too fast to notice that? Because he felt really bad that he didn't notice his favorite sister. Struggling to get through the crowd due to his small composure, he finally came to Gi before giving her a smile of relief. "Oh God, you're here! I'm so sorry I didn't notice you, though- I may be running a bit too fast because of... excitement?" Of course, Su-Jin guessed Gi didn't need to know the real reason because what would Ji-Yeong and her will say if they saw their dad? "How are things going on with mum and Ji, by the way?"

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control here!"
                                              spacOh blame, blame, blame! I got you, I got you...

with [Gi-Seung] at [Platform]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((Disclaimer))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:37 am
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy wanted to arrive early and get a compartment to himself but his parents insisted on a good breakfast and his mom chooses a Muggle diner along the way. The lady that took the food order gave him some crayons to draw with while the food cooked. Seemed silly but he took it as a kind gesture. He drew an explosion. After his pancakes that had for some reason a fruit happy face that he changed to a frown before eating it, they finished the trip to the station. He hid he nervousness about running toward a wall and was helped by his dad. They arrived to a crowd of overly excited for a train people and Jeremy made a bee line through the crowd with the most excuse me-s he ever said at one time. Finally making it to the train his parents tag teamed his stuff on to the train. Jeremy kept the backpack on him that had a book and his money for snacks. His dad had the great idea to leave Jeremy to mingle which saved him from the barrage of kisses from his mom, gee so embarrassing. His parents went to mingle themselves and Jeremy sighed in relief of finally being free.

[[ Open for interaction ]]

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:59 am
    User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
    𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

User Image

Fiona had a fun summer that was caped off with ice cream for her and her sister Darcy who was going into second year. Maybe they could be in the same house. By the end of today though, she would be sleeping in the hogwarts dorms. So exciting! She helped get their stuff on the train and get her snack money for the train. She wanted to share a compartment so she scanned for a friendl face. She saw dark haired stoic looking boy get assulted by mom kisses. She felt pity for him as he was quite uncomfortable by the looks of it. Prehaps Bonnie was near?

User Image
    𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
    𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

Trippy_Gazelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:28 am
    User Image
    Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
    SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Faina stole a glance back toward her family, not because she was afraid they'd be gone already; she knew they'd stay to make sure she was safely aboard the train, but she was sure Katya might bolt from her cousin and try to get aboard with her if given half a chance. As she did that, she heard a voice address her, and she saw a young man, not much younger than she, standing a few feet away from her.

Faina shook his hand, and smiled softly, as he mentioned their shared language. "Da, you did. My name's Faina Patrovna-Harcroft," she said, her English being strongly accented. "My family's from St. Petersburg."

At one point, she might have been shocked to think of herself as exclusively Russian or British, but after visiting with her mother's folk over the summer, she'd almost come to regard herself as a stranger in her own homeland, and so far as she was concerned her father's folk no longer mattered. When she and her sister needed help after basically being orphaned and burned out of their home, the Harcrofts responded with their usual silence, which confirmed matters in Faina's mind.

"Where are you from?" she added, pushing aside such dark thoughts, as curiosity took hold in her.

OOC:
    Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                    "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                    My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                    Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                    I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                    Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:40 am
    I'll take my hope where I can find it;
    Seems I find it here in you.
    Hang your curtain, get behind it-
    I won't even ask for proof.
    Go ahead and read my fortune...
    Cast your dice, divine my fate.

𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
    𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
    𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ SECOND YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Finny was trying to ignore the sick feeling in her stomach, which had plagued her all morning. She'd picked at her breakfast- she was usually accused of 'eating like a bird' and had been a notoriously picky eater as a child, but this had been different. She'd been able to put her visit with Celeste out of her mind for the past few weeks, but now that they were returning to school it all seemed very real all over again. She supposed she could have gone to her parents, but what would she have said? 'If the Kinsleys ask you to betroth me to their son, please don't do it?' They'd just think she was trying to mimic Chrys in an attempt to get out of an engagement, although it wasn't like that had worked for her older sister.

Still... she was trying to decide if she was upset with Celeste or not, but it really wasn't the other girl's fault, not really. If anything, she had no one to blame but herself for befriending the twins, or at least one half of them. But even if she'd avoided them like the plague, she was fairly certain she was the only suitable pureblooded girl in their year anyways, so maybe it was inevitable. But she couldn't vent to Chrys about it- her sister would be furious,and that would just make Finny more anxious and upset. And she didn't want Sher to be anymore worried than he already was. It wasn't even the idea of a betrothal that made her feel so... horrible, it was just... why couldn't it have been someone else? She wasn't oblivious enough to think she'd ever really 'love' her husband, but she'd at least hoped for someone she could be on friendly, if not fond terms with. She was a very agreeable person.

"You can meet them if I can find any of them," she said a bit more shortly than usual, but tried to play it off as flippant. Of course the only friend she could think of now was Celeste. "But you should find another first year to ride with us. It'll be good for you to make a friend before the Sorting." If given his way, Sher wouldn't leave their sides until they reached Hogsmeade Station. She was concerned about him. She loved him, but he needed to... get out of Chrys and her's shadow. It wasn't healthy. That was why she'd insisted on making her own friends last year... although that hadn't exactly worked out in her favor, now had it?

OOC:

Tell me that it's not too late for-
    A little second hand faith.
    A line upon my palm that I can't just erase...
    'Cause I need to believe in a hierarchic grace.
    I can do without a book I'll never read;
    Second hand faith is all I need.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:52 am
    It's not simple to say
    Most days I don't recognize me
    It's not easy to know
    I'm not anything like I used to be
    Although it's true
    I was never attention's sweet center
    I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
    𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
    𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie was almost confused by the sight of Wallis without his brother, but then remembered that the bad-tempered older boy had graduated. Good. Leon had always made her nervous, as if she said something stupid he'd call her out for it without hesitation, in front of everyone. It had made it sort of difficult to talk to Wallis with a scowling face looming just behind him. She didn't get why the older boy had hung around his younger sibling so much when they clearly didn't get along, but he had seemed a bit possessive, so maybe that was it. Controlling older siblings and all. Then again, none of her older siblings were particularly controlling.

She glanced down at Wallis with a small grin, shrugging. "Yeah. My mum's really annoyed- she thought I'd be smaller like her, and it'd be easier to find clothes and all." 'Clothes that live up to her standards' she failed to add. Then again, Essie wasn't all that short either, but 5'6" was a bit closer to average than 5'8". They'd clearly all taken after their father in height. "And my summer was okay, I guess- lots of chores," she wrinkled her nose.

She wasn't used to constantly doing dishes, or sweeping, or doing the laundry, or scrubbing down the bathroom while at Hogwarts, and she always forgot how tired and sore the intensive schedule at home made her. She could have complained about how her brothers weren't expected to clear the table or sweep the walk, although Jonas probably would have done it anyways, but Dad put them to work in the yard. "What about yours? Did you pick your electives for this year?"

OOC:
    Diamond Wales

She's imperfect, but she tries
    She is good, but she lies
    She is hard on herself
    She is broken and won't ask for help
    She is messy, but she's kind
    She is lonely most of the time
    She is gone, but she used to be mine

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
    Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Tipsy 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:03 am

ROMAN DOWLING __________
    Third Year, Gryffindor __________
    ═════════════════════════
    ________

As he walked with his mother and father to the platform entrance, the entirety of his attention fixated on an orb with billowing red smoke inside. His da' had been so proud to give it to him too, the man could barely contain his excitement thiat morning. It was a Rememberall, his da' explained. And Roman just didn't have the heart to tell him just how useless it really was. And somewhere between getting his trunk ready and jumping in the car had changed the Rememberall from a crystal clear to a toxic red. But did absolutely nothing to tell him what he had forgotten. After all of the goodbyes were said, he pushed his trolley through the pillar and wandered onto the platform with the red crystal ball still in his hands and still trying to remember.

"This is bollocks," Roman told his owl Tizzy who hooted inside of her cage. He held the red ball up to the light wondering if he might make any sense of the smoke inside. Maybe it'll show him a picture or something? But all he saw was the outline of the scarlet train in the distance prompting a disappointed sigh. The third year pocketed his new gift and set his sights on the people around him. Myron and Charlie hadn't arrived yet, from what he could tell. Hell, he couldn't find a single other third year in the crowd. Not one. Well—wait—there is Wallis, talking to someone. But he hardly knew Wallis, much less who ever the hell he was talking to. Lifting the veil from the owls cage, he asked, ”Well Tizzy, do you think we should wait around or just go on the train?” The owl tilted its head left then right, gave a soft “hoooo” and then blinked. ”Well I don't know what that means so I'll guess we'll just wing it... heh, get it? Wing it?” The owl stared blankly. ”Oh, what do you know anyway?”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
    WHEN:: Fall of 2038
    WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
    WITH WHO:: Hogwarts students'

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games