Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:21 am
User Image
                                                          "Living in France wasn’t that hard. Micha had practically raised himself most of his life. Living on the streets wasn’t that hard to him. He knew it probably seemed hard especially to someone like Samuel. Micha didn’t mind the lifestyle after all it wasn’t like he ate much anyways and could do odd jobs to make up the money he needed to sustain for a week. He glanced seeing they were nearing the building. Micha looked toward Samuel hearing him speak. He couldn’t help but laugh softly. Micha nodded a little, ”It’s not that hard actually once you get used to it…I lived on the street for about four years after I left home but when I was younger when my mother was still alive I didn’t come home a lot…There was a park near my house and I used to spend the night in the park just so I didn’t have to go home to deal with my father.” He spoke as he walked toward the building with Samuel. Micha opened the door as he stepped inside. He made his way toward the elevator as he pushed the button on the elevator. Micha waited for it to come down as he stood waiting beside Samuel. He pulled his keys from his pocket so he didn’t have to once he got to the door. Once the elevator got to the floor, he walked onto it with Samuel and watched as the doors closed. "

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:23 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Even as the male prattled on about being alone on the streets not being hard, he still found it to sound very hard. As he'd stated he had no experience living on the streets. He didn't know what it was meant to homeless or hungry for days on end. Such a reality seemed like something right out of the movies, one he'd much rather avoid and hope to never come to. Samuel arched an eyebrow when Micha laughed at him, but said nothing of it. To Micha he wouldn't be surprised if he came off as some rich brat. It wasn't like it was far from the truth. Growing up in a high rise penthouse, getting everything he wanted on a silver platter. This was the reality Samuel knew of, the only thing he had. He'd be pretty lost without it despite how much he tried to tone down his lifestyle from the way he was raised. "Still sounds hard. Makes me want to start an emergency savings account in case s**t hits the fan. But I gotta admit I do rather admire you. Can't say as I know too many people who can handle themselves like that when they're on the streets. Even in a bad situation you were able to get out of it and make a better life for yourself, that's pretty impressive." he replied, smiling to himself. As they continued to walk, they soon came to the building. He followed Micha inside and onto the elevator, leaning against the railing as the metal box started to move. He waited impatiently for the machine to come to a stop at the males floor. Following out, they walked to Micha's studio. He waited as Micha unlocked the door, and went inside. Everything was quiet and just as they left it. Making himself at home, Samuel left his shoes by the door and walked over to the futon, sighing as he took a seat. That was a walk he hoped to never experience again. "So am I to assume I'll be crashing on your futon?" he asked, unsure where exactly he'd be sleeping later tonight.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image
                                                          "As Micha stood on the elevator, he leaned against the wall as well. He watched Samuel as the elevator moved up. Micha gripped the bar behind him. He sighed a little as he looked down at the floor. Micha heard Samuel speak and glanced up toward him. He smiled as Samuel spoke and nodded a little. ”Yes well I’ve had few friends along the way who had helped.” Micha spoke as he thought about it. He knew he probably wouldn’t have made it on his own if it were not for them. Micha heard the doors open and followed Samuel off the elevator. He walked with Samuel down the hallway toward his door. Micha unlocked the door and slipped inside. He shut the door behind Samuel as he locked it. Micha kicked his shoes off as he left them by the door. He watched as Samuel moved toward the futon to relax. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke, ”Sure if you wish to freeze to death.” He spoke smiling at Samuel as he walked toward him. Micha took a seat beside Samuel. ”The only blankets are on my bed so you’ll have to sleep with me.” He spoke hoping Samuel didn’t mind. Micha didn’t care if Samuel slept with him. "

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Even if Micha did have people helping him out,he was still able to survive. He didn't die in the gutter, he didn't just disappear never to be seen again. He made it back, had a roof over his head and seemed to be doing rather well for himself. If that wasn't something to be proud of he wasn't sure what was. He noticed the male tense again as they rode the elevator, but said nothing of it. It would only be provoking him to tease him back for being somewhat nervous as well. Making himself comfortable in the males apartment, he rolled his eyes as Micha mentioned freezing to death. He couldn't help but wonder just how cold it got down here. For the moment it was okay, at least to him, but he definitely wasn't one for the cold. He smirked when Micha spoke again,"Guess I've no choice. Wouldn't want you waking up to a frozen corpse." he teased.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image
                                                          "At the moment it wasn’t that cold down here, but one Micha switched the heater from the lower floor to the top it would get cold. He kept the heater on during at the day on the lower floor but when he slept on the top floor he switched it. Micha didn’t know why the heater system worked that way but it did. It took him a few times to figure that out. He watched as Samuel rolled his eyes at him. Micha smirked lightly not minding. He knew Samuel didn’t believe him but if Samuel wanted to ignore him that was fine. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke, ”Yes I don’t want to have to take care of your dead body.” He spoke teasing Samuel. Micha stood up as he walked toward the small kitchen area. He stood in the kitchen area as he worked on making coffee. Micha didn’t have great coffee but it was coffee. He changed out the filter and added water. Micha added more coffee to the filter. He turned the coffee pot on then walked back toward the futon. ”So…what else should we talk about?” Micha asked curiously not wanting to sit in silence the entire night."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:51 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel snickered as Micha talked about not wanting to deal with his corpse. Nice to know even in death the male still had no plans of babying him. "Gee thanks, I'll remember that the next time I decide to die around you." he replied. He leaned back in his seat as Micha rose from the futon and went into the kitchen. He watched curiously as the male fiddled with the coffee maker. It seemed rather late to him to be having coffee, but then again even if he had any he doubted it would do anything. Coffee had long lost it's potency on him. He smiled up at the male as he came back resuming his seat beside him. Samuel racked his brain for something else to talk about, like Micha he couldn't sit in silence all night. "Uh...I don't know......." he replied, shrugging his shoulders. He sat there quietly for several minutes. "Um.....alright, how about this? Is there anything you ever wanted but could never have?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:34 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew the idea of coffee seemed late but he didn’t mind. It wasn’t like he wasn’t going to be sleeping anytime soon. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke. He wouldn’t treat Samuel’s corpse like that. Micha relaxed beside Samuel as he pulled his legs onto the futon. He crossed them as he waited for Samuel to come up with something to talk about. Micha leaned his head back against the futon as he glanced toward Samuel hearing him speak. He found Samuel’s question hard to answer. There wasn’t a lot that he wanted that he couldn’t hard. Micha shrugged lightly at Samuel’s question, ”Not really…I haven’t ever really want much that I couldn’t have...What about you?” He asked Samuel curiously as he attempted to make conversation. "

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:01 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

In a way it didn't surprise him that there was nothing Micha wanted. The guy was too different from other people. He wasn't greedy and had already proven he could easily live off of the bare minimums. He though about what his own question, trying to think if there was anything he wanted but couldn't have. He had so much already and just about any and all material items that could be bought or traded he could easily get. "Nah......other than getting out of this damn engagement. I got the money to buy anything else and if I can't afford it I probably didn't need it that badly to begin with." he replied. "Do you have any regrets?" Samuel figured the best way to avoid any silence was to keep asking question. Micha seemed to be at a lose at what to say and he was full of nothing but questions. It beat sitting awkwardly in silence.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:57 am
User Image
                                                          "It was true Micha wasn’t the greedy type. He had everything he wanted in life really. Micha couldn’t really asked for anything more. He listened as Samuel spoke figuring his answers would be as such. Micha nodded a little as he sat there. He shifted hearing the coffee pot go off. ”Do you want any?” Micha asked as he stood to get himself some coffee. He walked into the kitchen as he grabbed a mug and poured himself some. Micha grabbed creamer and sugar as he mixed them into his coffee. He heard Samuel’s next question and nodded slightly, ”Sure I have plenty of regrets doesn’t everyone.” Micha spoke as he took a sip of his coffee making sure it tasted right. He added a little more sugar as he waited to see if Samuel wanted any. "

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:47 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

The coffee pot soon interrupted their conversation, he watched the male pad into the kitchen and did his best not to stare while Micha moved about the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. He glanced up when asked if he wanted, shrugging lightly. He didn't need it, but would take a cup anyways. Raising from the couch, he walked towards and joined the male in the kitchen. He glanced around unsure where the cups were and looked to Micha to point them out to him before grabbing one from the cabinet. He heard the male speak again and shrugged lightly. "Yeah I guess. After all we're all merely imperfect humans waiting like a ticking time bomb to screw up and regret it for days on end afterwards. he replied. Samuel grabbed the coffee pot and filled his cup. As per usual he didn't bother with sugar, he much preferred black coffee than choking it with a bunch of sugar. Taking a sip, it wasn't that bad. It beat gas station motor oil or any of the stuff he got at work. Leaning against the counter, he glanced down at the male before turning his gaze away. He took another sip as he thought about his own regrets. What he would change, how he would change it. There were plenty of things he regretted from his past; stupid things he did during high school, how he treated people sometimes, not always remembering to use protection when he going home with a new guy every other night. These were just a few and they didn't even crack his top ten. "If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?" he continued, moving on to another question.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
                                                          "As he stood in the kitchen area, Micha heard movement as Samuel stood up and walked toward him. He glanced toward Samuel as he joined him. Micha sipped on his coffee as he leaned against the counter as he watched Samuel. He heard Samuel speak and nodded slightly. Micha agreed with Samuel’s words after all humans weren’t perfect. He moved away from the counter as he returned to the futon taking a seat. Micha sipped on his coffee as he watched Samuel prepare his coffee. He heard Samuel’s next question. Micha laughed softly, ”A few things…My personality for one…which I’m sure you would agree needs to change…” He spoke as he thought about what else he would change. There wasn’t really a lot of things he would change beside his personality. Micha knew he had a sour personality so that was probably the only thing he would change if he could. "

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He leaned against the counter sipping on his coffee. He smiled a bit as Micha seemed to agree with his previous statement. In his opinion it was pretty true. Whether a person accepted it or not they were not perfect and whether they chose to dwell on their actions, sometime in life it would find a way in biting them in the a**. He moved away from the counter when Micha went back to the futon but stayed standing, moving to leaning against the door frame between the kitchen and the living room. He chuckled softly at his response, shrugging lightly. "Not all of it. Just when you get pissed and that nasty attitude starts coming out." he replied, smirking behind his coffee mug. To Samuel the photographer reminded him a bit like a cat he once had. It was fine socializing, there were no problems with being touched. But then out of the blue, the thing would flip the ******** out. Sort of like Micha. "Anything else?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha watched Samuel as he sipped on his coffee. He brought his legs up onto the futon and crossed them. Micha kept his eyes on Samuel as he moved away from the kitchen area and moved to lean against the door frame. He blew on his coffee a little as he continued to sip on it. Micha smiled at Samuel’s answer as he spoke. He knew he could be horrible sometimes when he got angry but it was simply who he was. It wasn’t something that was going to change about him even if he wanted it to. Micha was content with who was after all it was who he was and who he had always been. He knew he needed to control his anger sometimes but other times he couldn’t help it. Micha shook his head as Samuel spoke, ”Nope, I think that’s about it…Anymore questions?” He asked smiling at Samuel not minding the questions. It kept them away from the silence they were bound to fall into."

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:09 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Staying against the wall, Samuel sipped on his coffee as Micha smiled at his comment.He shrugged his shoulders at the male, unsure of what else to ask. Right now he was pulling just one question after another. It wasn't much but it was all he could come up with at the moment. "A few but they can wait for another time." he replied, taking the hint that Micha might be sick of his endless questions. Taking another sip from his drink, he looked to Micha wondering what he wanted to talk about now. Or if he wanted to talk at all anymore.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:23 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t mind the endless questions. He finished off his coffee as he stood up. Micha walked toward the kitchen area passing Samuel. He rinsed out his mug as he washed it setting it in the small strainer on the counter. Micha looked toward Samuel as he spoke nodding slightly. He sighed a little, ”I don’t mind your questions so if you have more don’t bother to ask.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel as he passed him. He walked toward his desk as he took a seat behind it. Micha moved the mouse pulling the screen up as he moved to check his emails. He didn’t know what to talk about really and it seemed Samuel was heading toward the silent side. Micha pulled up a few emails as he went about responding to them. Most of them were from clients wanting to know when he would be able to take their pictures or if he had gotten their pictures printed out and mailed off. He knew he would have to find a new assistant which he would probably do tomorrow. Micha finished as he waited to see if Samuel had anything more to say to him. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games