Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:53 pm
Winged Timberwolf
this is my name XD
Winged Timberwolf
this is my name XD
Winged Timberwolf

at least you found it biggrin

emotion_omnomnom
Ninja skills activate!

I knew there was a hidden message emotion_awesome

No more hidden messages emotion_8c

Gotta say goodnight now, goodbye friendo :0

goodnight! yeah there was supposed to be but it didn't work the first time cuz i was posting to fast then it erased my message XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 pm
Winged Timberwolf
Kay9214
Winged Timberwolf
Kay9214
Winged Timberwolf
Kay9214

I did? D:

did you? cat_surprised

That's what I'm asking you! D:

If we're both asking then who is answering? emotion_jawdrop

You're supposed to be. D:

I don't know the answer to everything unfortunately- except that if I'm tired, I must sleep...so with that I bid you adieu! emotion_c8

Good night.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

It's not open stop being dramatic. And you're not floating but you did take a hard thud once the doors shut and gravity came back on...

It had to have been open at some point, otherwise I couldn't have gotten in here...

*thunks dead to the floor* x-X

Yes and it was automatically closed- sheesh i'm standing right next to your fake deadness now get up already. you're fine.

But between then and now, I was in space. And there wasn't any air in my ship for a while before that. x_X

Probably died during the time you were trying to figure out why the warp drive wasn't working until you learned how to use a hyperdrive. x.x

you can lay there and accept death if you want but i'm right here. not dead and talking with you. so stop drawing x's ontop of your eyelids already..

*floats around blue and shiny*

WoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooooo... Use the Force, Terry!

.... I think we're dreaming...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:56 pm
Winged Timberwolf
Indeed, that title doesn't. I was halfway to getting a full meat tank when I decided against it. The market for them has just shrunk. I'm not a well-known tanker, anyhow, so I couldn't really get away with it even if I went for full meats.
Are they still desirable in pods of 3 or 4, though?

Your statement answers its own question. To get away with it, you have to be well-known. However, to be well-known isn't too difficult if you're at least known by the right people. I have a Stalker Thread with lesser-known lower-end tanks because those people bumped me the most last month. At the end of this month, I'll recount my bumps and change my Stalker Thread. There are those of us who stalk people who stalk us. Becoming active in this guild is a good way of getting your tank noticed. I highly recommend showing your personality in the games threads even if you have no chance of winning just so people can get to know you because I know for a fact my guild regulars bump the crap out of each other even though not all of them have great tanks. Darth Step-Mommicus' tank grabs and bumps went up when her personality (or character because my wife doesn't really act like that) was shown during the recent pod-racing event. As long as you treat it like a game and never get too serious about it and make sure to make more friends than enemies and never talk bad about anybody, (because you may be talking to their other account) you'll be fine. You can get away with any tank. 2sarahgate has made so many friends that he could get a full game on a tank that had one snail glowing in it. I've seen RoseRoyal get 15 players on a seahorse.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:56 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

It's not open stop being dramatic. And you're not floating but you did take a hard thud once the doors shut and gravity came back on...

It had to have been open at some point, otherwise I couldn't have gotten in here...

look if you have the ability to thunk dead to the floor this many times you're just giving yourself a headache and you're muscle-system is working which means brain functions are active. Plus you're still reasoning on things which means you haven't gone completelyout of it. Now can you please just accept that you aren't dead already? I did say "Don't ask how but you aren't dead" Or something in similar words when i brought you in here.

I only thunked once... .-. When the gravity came on.

Luckily I've studied the ways of the Force Ghost. .-.

you thunked twice. Once when you thought you were floating but that was probably just from the thunk and then you thunked dead the second time when you said.

I only said thunk once. You quoted that post twice, so maybe that's why you're confused. xP

Your one thud was my one thunk. It happened once. You're trying to put more words in my mouth. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:58 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Yes and it was automatically closed- sheesh i'm standing right next to your fake deadness now get up already. you're fine.

But between then and now, I was in space. And there wasn't any air in my ship for a while before that. x_X

Probably died during the time you were trying to figure out why the warp drive wasn't working until you learned how to use a hyperdrive. x.x

you can lay there and accept death if you want but i'm right here. not dead and talking with you. so stop drawing x's ontop of your eyelids already..

You don't think I'm skilled enough to go Force Ghost? ;~;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:01 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

look if you have the ability to thunk dead to the floor this many times you're just giving yourself a headache and you're muscle-system is working which means brain functions are active. Plus you're still reasoning on things which means you haven't gone completelyout of it. Now can you please just accept that you aren't dead already? I did say "Don't ask how but you aren't dead" Or something in similar words when i brought you in here.

you thunked twice. Once when you thought you were floating but that was probably just from the thunk and then you thunked dead the second time when you said.

I only said thunk once. You quoted that post twice, so maybe that's why you're confused. xP

Your one thud was my one thunk. It happened once. You're trying to put more words in my mouth. D:

you said you were floating i corrected you (1) you thunked once (2)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:02 pm
Kay9214
Darth Daddicus
Kay9214
Daddicus is notoriously bad at managing money. -_-

Boy oh boy! You sure do have a lot of free time on your hands these days, don't you? Yep. Have you checked the Recovery Room for cleanliness lately? Darth Scabrous sure does like a clean necrauquapolis. (yes I just made up a word using Latin roots; sue me!) Yeah, you sure do get chatty when you run out of stuff to do.

Out of things to do...? Why I outta... >_> *grumble grumble*

No comments on my creative languaging? Why do I bother?!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:02 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

oh i'm sure you will just not now- told you you not dead. you no believe me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:03 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

That thunk was me thudding. When you mentioned the gravity. Once. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:04 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

I had no air. Then launched through space. Now I'm blue and shiny and floaty. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 pm
Darth Daddicus
Kay9214
Darth Daddicus
Kay9214
Daddicus is notoriously bad at managing money. -_-

Boy oh boy! You sure do have a lot of free time on your hands these days, don't you? Yep. Have you checked the Recovery Room for cleanliness lately? Darth Scabrous sure does like a clean necrauquapolis. (yes I just made up a word using Latin roots; sue me!) Yeah, you sure do get chatty when you run out of stuff to do.

Out of things to do...? Why I outta... >_> *grumble grumble*

No comments on my creative languaging? Why do I bother?!

Yes. I have found your weakness! I shall defeat you with my feigned apathy!

*feigns apathy* ._____.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:09 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

But by the time i mentioned gravity i was already in the room and right there next too you and you were already on the floor thinking you were floating- THEN you said you thunked but you were already there 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:12 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

But by the time i mentioned gravity i was already in the room and right there next too you and you were already on the floor thinking you were floating- THEN you said you thunked but you were already there 3nodding

I was floating when I was floating and thunked when I thunked. emotion_facepalm

You're getting confused by the staggered atemporal nature of forum posts. xP

At least you're in the right universe this time. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:12 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

I had no air. Then launched through space. Now I'm blue and shiny and floaty. .-.

milliseconds through open space- not near any suns/stars that could fry you instanteously straight to my ship and then the doors close and restore the atmosphere flooding in oxygen.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games