Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't say anything when Tony proclaimed he would not allow him to come to any harm. He couldn't stop the slight flinch at the councilmans words but then Tony was shifting almost as shielding him and his mother was snapping at the man. It was so different to hear her bring order to the court, Odin had been content to let the council do as they would in ripping him a new one every time he was before them. Looking to his mother he felt a slight bit of hope that this trial would not be like any of his last. Nodding when she said that his involvement was undeniable but was relieved when she said that it had been brought to her attention that he had been a pawn. Before the council would have ignored that before with Odin. "I understand." Loki responded.

The council man whom Frigga scolded looked quite shocked at first before glaring. He was obviously not happy with the turn of events. He normally led the council and was not pleased with the queen taking over. He turned his dark look on loki and Tony.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga slowly sat back in her throne as the council man seemed to resign himself to silence for the moment. “As the protection of Asgard and its interests, takes precedence over other matters…..it has been decided that we cannot spend time debating your mental state now, but should proceed simply with the problem of the theft last night. In the interest of not punishing a potentially innocent person, the most severe punishments will not be considered.” She said slowly, glancing over the council. Though there had been debate on that decision, a majority seemed to favor the removal of the harshest punishments. “Now….let us hear your memory of the events of last night…..and then I think we shall hear Tony’s.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to his mother as she continued her explanation of what had gone on among the council before they had arrived in the room. He was quite surprised to hear that because they did not wish to punish a potentially innocent person the harshest punishments had been removed from the options. Relief showed on his face considering all he was used to was harsh punishments being considered a prince; royalty it seemed were punished more severely or maybe it was just him. "I am not sure how accurate my memory of the events are. It seemed very much like a dream to me. Anyone that stood in my path were merely classified as neutral or foe, only those whom I assume were released from the dungeon by my hand were seen as friend. I did not know what was going on but let myself be led where ever it was I was to be taken. It was only when I heard someone call me that it stopped." Loki stated.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded slowly at Loki’s explanation. When he was done, she looked expectantly at Tony. The man sighed and the faceplate slide back to reveal his face. “I woke up to a noise outside the room and found that Loki was no longer in bed. When I went to the door, I found Skadi knocked out on the ground. I proceeded to try and find Loki, and came across more knocked out guards. All of them were alive with only minor injuries however. I found Loki in the vault, engaging a destroyer. I had the opportunity to see the escaped prisoners disappear with the gauntlet. They were not concerned with Loki in the slightest, and it looked like they were being transported somewhere, much like how bifrost looks when it takes someone……I called for Loki then and he immediately collapsed, completely unconscious.” He said slowly, a frown tugging at his lips as he thought over the scene again.

Frigga nodded once more. Taking a deep breath, she looked to the council. “Does the council have any questions?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony as the man explained what he had witnessed after discovering that he had disappeared from bed that night. He was glad to hear everyone was alive that he had come in contact with. It was hard to discern what had happened with his 'dream'. Hearing how the prisoners had been transported made Loki feel a bit sick, he was sure Thanos had the gauntlet now. He would only need the six 'gems' and he would had unlimited power. One of those gems was in Asgard and that made Loki worry more about the coming night. He hoped the council would not drag the trial out for days and instead deal out his punishment quickly to allow him to return to Midgard. Looking to the council when he mother opened them up for questions. He knew already what the first one would be, no doubt the law had yet to be changed.

"Why is it that you were in the prince's bed Midgardian when there are plenty of guest rooms within the palace? Why also did you not order Loki to stay within the room?" one of the council men asked. It was not the one glaring daggers at the pair but he didn't seem to disagree at all with the line of questioning.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to the council when he was questioned and gave a slight shrug. “I was in his bed because I wanted to be and I didn’t order him to stay because he is a still a sentient person and shouldn’t have every aspect of his life defined by orders. There hadn’t been any hint that something was going to happen, so I felt no need to restrict anything.” Tony said simply, being careful with his words to try and avoid this turning into a trial for something that it wasn’t.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surprised at how easily Tony deflected the question about why he had been in bed with him. How he answered the question about orders brought a slight up curve of his lips barely noticeable. Tony was brilliant against the council so far and he could not wait to see what the man would do.

"Have you used orders to control him?" another council member asked. It was a tad obvious where they were heading with the line of questioning. However they were paused in it when one of the oldest council members spoke up. He was one that had looked kindly upon Loki and Tony when they had entered. "Do you think there will be another such case in your time here on Asgard?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but feel a little smug when he realized his words had put a stop to the path the council had been trying to take. Taking a breath, Tony considered lying, wondering if he said that he had used orders before if it would satisfy the council. But he didn’t know if they had some way to tell lies apart. “No…as of yet, I have not used any orders on Loki. I have had no reason to. And I don’t know if there will be another case. I have no idea what Thanos wants or what weapons or power Asgard has hidden away to know what could be at risk.” He replied.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:01 pm
MDaylus

Many of the council members cried out in outrage hearing that Tony had yet to order Loki around at all. Some were turning to Frigga and Odin demanding to know if the control was a hoax and that the midgardian had no control over Loki and the dark haired trickster had merely been given back all his power. There was alot of noise and Loki was brought back to all of his other trials with the yelling. Most quieted as Tony continued to speak about not knowing whether or not there would be another instance, then they were back to making demands and firing of questions at Odin and Frigga. Very few stay attuned to Tony and Loki, those to note was the elder friendly councilman and the one that looked like he still wished to bury Loki only now there seemed to be some glee in his expression. 'The one who asked about other instances is a friend, Finn and the other is Hodur.' Loki explained while the council members were busy yelling.

"How do we know this is not a lie?" Hodur questioned. "This would not be the first time Loki has given unclear answers, claimed he was not in control or can not remember. How long will he be allowed to get away with such things when there is no real evidence." Hodur demanded.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga frowned at the outburst of the council. “You question your king’s magic? Has there ever been any doubts in his abilities before?” she asked, her tone making it clear that they were on slippery ground with such questions. Looking to Loki and Tony, she gave a heavy sigh. She would have to ask Tony to use the power. A thing she had wished to avoid. “Tony…..I need you to order Loki to do something. Prove that the power works.” She said gently.

Tony frowned at the outburst. Looking to Loki when he explained. Who the men were, he frowned. ‘Does Finn have any sway?’ he asked slowly. Looking to Frigga, Tony frowned darkly at the demand. ‘What should I order you to do?’ he asked, concerned now.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:56 pm
MDaylus

The council silenced with Frigga's question of them questioning the king. They knew not to push her or to push Odin into interrupting the trial, there was no telling what the king would do. Loki's head bowed when his mother asked Tony to order him to do something. 'Finn has some, but as he grows older he sits back and bides his time waiting for discussions he can win. No sadly Hodur has more power here.' Loki stated. He wondered if Tony had pieced together who Hodur was in the grand scheme of things. 'I do not know.' Loki stated when asked what he should be ordered to do.

"This can not be just something your highness, I will not be led to believe that Loki is being controlled with a simple command, it must be something he would refuse to do." Hodur demanded.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew who the councilman was. Between the memories he’d seen in Loki’s nightmare, and the god’s mood and reactions so far, it didn’t leave much doubt. Frowning for a moment, he looked around as he considered what would be the best thing. A thought occurred to him, but he could not do it without Loki’s permission either. ‘Don’t react, this is not a pleasant thought. I know who Hodur is Lo…..and I know how hard the situation and subject is for you. But what would happen if Hodur’s connection to you was made known?’ he asked softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki wondered what Tony would do with the way Hodur was pushing for something he wouldn't want to do. Loki nearly frowned in confusion when Tony told him not to react. He wasn't surprised to hear that Tony had figured out who Hodur was, his mate was wonderfully intelligent and observant. Hearing that he wanted to reveal what Hodur was had panic welling up in Loki. 'You do not understand, the council is precarious as it is. Outing him would not help anything.' Loki protested.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could feel the panic well in Loki and instantly tried to soothe him. ‘If you are so sure, I won’t ask you that. I wouldn’t do that to you Lo.’ He said softly. Sighing, he slowly began to work at his gauntlet off. Flexing his hand, he finally extended his arm. “Loki….I order you to hurt me.” He said firmly, reaching for the faint tug he remembered when Odin had placed the magic on them.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki calmed a bit when Tony told him he wouldn't ask him to reveal his secrets. He glanced to the man curiously when Tony began to remove the glove from his hand. Hearing the order Loki's eyes widened as it took affect and he was reaching out for the exposed arm. He looked to Tony with hurt before he shut his eyes as his magic lashed out to complete the order breaking skin on Tony's arm causing the man to bleed. As soon as the order was completed Loki stumbled back and away from the man feeling horrible. The next instant he was throwing his magic out to heal the wound but he didn't move closer to Tony.

"Are you convinced?" Finn questioned Hodur whom looked a bit disappointed but nodded.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games