Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:48 pm
I made my way into the med lab, rubbing my eyes. Since getting out of that ship, I hadn't been all that thrilled. A nemesis that for right now had no chance of even beating, let alone holding my own for too long. For right now, I couldn't wallow in any sort of despair. Right now, it was to check up on others. Though upon getting there, he wasn't there. "Wow, and Doc has issues with ME staying in bed." I perked up, hearing the various crashes within the kitchen. "...the hell?" I made my way away from the med lab and moved into the kitchen where I saw everything in disarray, and seeing two spectators watch a Mew go on a tyrade. "...so who wants to shoot her. I mean, really, This is why we have punching bags...providing that you don't hit them so hard the bottoms fall out of them. I would know." I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:54 pm
Aile's eye would twitch as she saw the state of the kitchen. "... Well then. You're going to be a little brat." She'd grab one of the Pokéballs off of her belt. "I wouldn't mind it right now, to be honest. I don't normally use a gun, though."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would be walking out of her room, groggy as all heck. "Ugh..." She'd hear the shriek and groan. "Oh please, not there...." The woman would follow the sound to the kitchen, where she encountered Darts. "Well, you're still alive.... Please tell me this place isn't wrecked now."

"Mmm." Darts surveys the surrounding carnage of the entire kitchen. "Five bucks says it's wrecked." The gambler was playing it pretty cool, he didn't figure he liked the odds of agitating Cera, but his ribs pretty much felt like they were back to normal, other than a bit sore still. He didn't agitate legends readily, even if he usually did it easily.

Blizzard120
I made my way into the med lab, rubbing my eyes. Since getting out of that ship, I hadn't been all that thrilled. A nemesis that for right now had no chance of even beating, let alone holding my own for too long. For right now, I couldn't wallow in any sort of despair. Right now, it was to check up on others. Though upon getting there, he wasn't there. "Wow, and Doc has issues with ME staying in bed." I perked up, hearing the various crashes within the kitchen. "...the hell?" I made my way away from the med lab and moved into the kitchen where I saw everything in disarray, and seeing two spectators watch a Mew go on a tyrade. "...so who wants to shoot her. I mean, really, This is why we have punching bags...providing that you don't hit them so hard the bottoms fall out of them. I would know." I said.

"Glad we decide to take the southern Unova route on this one, makes things a lot simpler." His tone's easy, but he's keeping both eyes locked onto Cera, even as he keeps his hands hidden in the pockets of his jacket.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:01 pm
"Shoot this," she remarked coldly as several of the forks stopped in place, turning towards the three before sending them off like a volley of arrows, a couple of plates following as a distraction as she blew past them and down another hall, the expulsion of chi tossing anything near her that wasn't bolted down.

Eventually, Sol would come in himself, a Master Ball in his hands and obviously in a bit of a rush. "Don't tell me, Mew on a rampage and made a mess of your pots and pans," he commented as he saw the aftermath of the kitchen.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:03 pm
Darksol88
"Shoot this," she remarked coldly as several of the forks stopped in place, turning towards the three before sending them off like a volley of arrows, a couple of plates following as a distraction as she blew past them and down another hall, the expulsion of chi tossing anything near her that wasn't bolted down.

Eventually, Sol would come in himself, a Master Ball in his hands and obviously in a bit of a rush. "Don't tell me, Mew on a rampage and made a mess of your pots and pans," he commented as he saw the aftermath of the kitchen.

"I was actually taking about Ice Beams, but okay..." I said, looking back. Sol finally showed up and I couldn't help but sigh. "No, Pidgeot Whirlwind attack in the kitchen." I said, sarcasm in mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:05 pm
Aile would stare at Sol after dodging the incoming flatware and silverware. "No, Casper showed up." She'd toss the Pokéball in the air a couple of times before putting it back on her belt. "Hm."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:09 pm
Darksol88

"Hope Sub had this cookware insured..." Darts says sadly, tossing a crumpled frying pan aside from where he had picked it up on the floor. "Money down the drain..." He walks over to the other three. "I'd like to make another sarcastic comment, but I feel like if we don't go catch her she's going to end up in something... vital and it's not going to take as well to being crumpled." The fork she had shot had sailed just above his head, and he wasn't going to let cutlery have the last laugh at him, floating or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:11 pm
Blizzard120
"I was actually taking about Ice Beams, but okay..." I said, looking back. Sol finally showed up and I couldn't help but sigh. "No, Pidgeot Whirlwind attack in the kitchen." I said, sarcasm in mind.
"I would ask to forgive me, but I'm certain I've worn those out. I had instructed GRAY to recall Cera the moment any abnormally high amounts of chi were in the area, given the incident in Littleroot Town, but it seems to be giving the usual time of day: No o'clock," Sol explained after the remarks from Blizzard and Aile, already running down the hall Cera went to, "So I had to rush and grab this so I can recall her myself. Unfortunately, I had hoped to avoid damage to the HQ or anything worse, but at any rate, if you'd like to yell at me, it can be done after the crisis is averted."

To make matters worse, the hall Cera was going down was en route to the Medlab.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:38 pm
"I swear, at least I have some muscle to keep Blizzard down in bed after I tell him to...hooo." Doc said to himself. "This is too much." Doc then perked up, his instincts tripping. "Incoming Mew..." Doc said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:41 pm
"Sounds just like that insufferable A.I...." She looked down the hall. "Suppose we should follow, shouldn't we?" She'd begin to head down the hall that Cera went.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:43 pm
Blizzard120
"I swear, at least I have some muscle to keep Blizzard down in bed after I tell him to...hooo." Doc said to himself. "This is too much." Doc then perked up, his instincts tripping. "Incoming Mew..." Doc said.

As soon as he saw where Cera was headed, the gambler was half-tempted to give up the pursuit and escape with all his limbs from Doc's tongue-lashing, but he follows her into the room with a little trepidation. "Cera, calm down..." He says, approaching the Mew.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:51 pm
"Calm down for what!?" Cera asked as she stopped at the door, poised to given an encore of her performance in the kitchen. "I could kill each and every one of you with a snap of my finger!"

"I'd go with Darts' advice. Calm down before you cause even more damage."

"Oh sure, let's listen to the one that I threw into the sea last night without even breaking a sweat. I can do that again, you know, and next time, I'll wait until the bubbles stop."

Sol didn't respond to that one, but he was already readying the Master Ball. He wasn't about to take any more chances then he needed to. He already knew he couldn't afford to with his Charizard, but even that couldn't hold a candle to the likes of a Mew without inhibitions stopping her.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:13 pm
Now Aile was starting to get a little worried. "Okay, Cera, just take some deep breaths... None of us are actually wanting to do anything to you. We just want you to calm down and not destroy the building please, okay?" She'd have her hands out in front of her, trying to show that at least she wasn't going to do anything. For now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:33 pm
Darksol88
"Calm down for what!?" Cera asked as she stopped at the door, poised to given an encore of her performance in the kitchen. "I could kill each and every one of you with a snap of my finger!"

"I'd go with Darts' advice. Calm down before you cause even more damage."

"Oh sure, let's listen to the one that I threw into the sea last night without even breaking a sweat. I can do that again, you know, and next time, I'll wait until the bubbles stop."

Sol didn't respond to that one, but he was already readying the Master Ball. He wasn't about to take any more chances then he needed to. He already knew he couldn't afford to with his Charizard, but even that couldn't hold a candle to the likes of a Mew without inhibitions stopping her.

"I doubt." Darts says seriously, his red eyes narrowing a little as he moves to step in front of Aile and Sol slightly, his hands still in his pockets. "That you can kill me with a snap of your fingers... now just calm yourself down Cera, we're all friends here..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:46 pm
"Darts can back those words up as well, I'm sure," Sol added, "As can any of us. You wouldn't just be fighting one or two of us." He was ready to recall her at a moment's notice, but if she could be calmed down beforehand, it might make the task slightly easier on everyone involved.

"You and the others make one more step, ghostie, I DARE YOU," Cera hissed, this time starting to levitate one of the empty beds in the Medlab. Ghost or not, she thought it'd work, even if it wasn't some sort of staircase.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games