Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invertedk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:57 pm
you were right! i just remembered what i saw on the way here!. *enters a clearing in the forest on the hikari message route and enconters a group of ninja with seven black diagnoll lines on their headbands.* dammit! so thats why! frikin ankokugakure ninjas  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:59 pm
naruto4440
you were right! i just remembered what i saw on the way here!. *enters a clearing in the forest on the hikari message route and enconters a group of ninja with seven black diagnoll lines on their headbands.* dammit! so thats why! frikin ankokugakure ninjas
-stops next to him- Ankokugakure? -looks at the group- are they whats been stopping the messages?  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Invertedk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:01 pm
Polio
naruto4440
-stops next to him- Ankokugakure? -looks at the group- are they whats been stopping the messages?
*the ninjas look over, but just in time he pulled him and her down* shh...whisper! ankokugakure is the village hidden in the dark! hikarigakure is the village hidden in the light! theyre the ones who started the war! theyre trying to take over ichitarin along with aisugakure and neogakure  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:01 pm
hello people...me back *notice Polio and naruto4440*  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:03 pm
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
*the ninjas look over, but just in time he pulled him and her down* shh...whisper! ankokugakure is the village hidden in the dark! hikarigakure is the village hidden in the light! theyre the ones who started the war! theyre trying to take over ichitarin along with aisugakure and neogakure
sorreh...oh-she whispers and looks at him.- so what are we gonna do then? -peers back at the ninja's keeping low and out of sight.-  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:04 pm
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440

*hangs upside-down from a treebranch above Naruto*

Most interesting ninja

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Invertedk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:06 pm
Polio
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
sorreh...oh-she whispers and looks at him.- so what are we gonna do then? -peers back at the ninja's keeping low and out of sight.-
....being a genin in four contries im probably a chunnin level by now....these guys look like jounin...ok heres the plan...shadow use the shadow control technique to make them fight eachother while me cherry and polio deliver the main attack. after you cant control them anymore join the attack  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:06 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440

*hangs upside-down from a treebranch above Naruto*

Most interesting ninja
*walks up to everyone* eh...what's happening?  

cherryblossom_chan

Invertedk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:10 pm
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
....being a genin in four contries im probably a chunnin level by now....these guys look like jounin...ok heres the plan...shadow use the shadow control technique to make them fight eachother while me cherry and polio deliver the main attack. after you cant control them anymore join the attack
everyone understand the plan?  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:10 pm
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
okay...gotcha -nods-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:11 pm
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440

*throws a quick look at the targets..and counts them*
*says to himself* the best place to use shadowbinding would be..there
3nodding  
cherry you understand?  

Invertedk

cherryblossom_chan

Polio
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
okay...gotcha -nods-
yup yup ^.^ *nods at Polio and naruto*  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:13 pm
ok...shadow hurry up and use the shadow bind so we can attack! guys this starts when we see them start to fight eachother  

Invertedk

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:14 pm
gotcha...-nods and smiles then pulls out a few kunai glancing at Shadow before turning her gaze back to the ninjas-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games