Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RageFang

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:22 am
*grins* well good then always fun to have a playful pack
*flick tail over the ground in front of her*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:10 pm
She pws at the ground where his tail swung by and chuckled softly to herself.-Your right it is.-She jumped back and stuck her butt in the air stretching her back then she sat back down at looked at the wolf.-So now that your here what are you gonna do.  

Kittysangel

RageFang

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:35 pm
*grin and wathces her strech*
well im going to stick around for a while and see just how cool the pack is. Pretty good impression so far i might add.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:20 pm
Angel laughs.-Ya i cant imagine why-She walks circles around him and swishes her tail around.  

Kittysangel

RageFang

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:57 pm
brian laughs.
*swishes tail in time with hers and watches her walk*
ya neither do i...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:34 pm
She laughs and flicks her tail in his face gigiling softly.-So what are you gonna do now?-  

Kittysangel

RageFang

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:37 pm
*he bites at her tail playfully*
i dont really know.
Youve been around here more whats fun?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:16 pm
She giggles.-The only thing ive seen them do is greet each other and play but others have gona hunting.Any of those things interest you.-She lays down in front of him and swishes her tail in front of his face.  

Kittysangel

RageFang

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:51 am
He grins and licks his chops*
well i havnt eatin in a day and a half...so hunting good with you?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:21 pm
She smiles and lays her tail on the ground.-Sounds good to me wherever you want to go.-She stood then sat back down again.  

Kittysangel

Kai250

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:23 pm
a.k.a. my home  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:48 pm
User Image
'Come on, Firefly! Catch up!'
'Skylark, please. You know I don't like to run.'
'I know, but come on! Live a little!'
The elder finally caved in to the pup's begging, taking off down the path after her with a wide grin. 'Alright, here I come!'
The pup gave an excited squeal when she realized her guardian had finally consented to give chase, darting up the dirt path just as fast as her stumpy little legs would take her (which wasn't fast at all, mind you.). She stopped suddenly as the den came into sight, yelping out in glee and surprise as she felt a nose against her back.
Firefly nudged the small pup in the back when she had managed to catch up, chuckling as she jumped in shock. 'Got you,' she said, scooping Skylark up into her mouth and placing her on her back so as to carry her to the den. They had been out all day, and the pup was surely tired from their ventures.
Tired she was. As soon as she felt soft fur come under her aching paws Sky lark was fast asleep, head barely hitting between the elder's shoulders before she was snoring quietly.
Firefly chuckled under her breath. 'Sleep well, little one,' she said under her breath, continuing forward into the den without another word to the wolves that were already there.
User Image  

a m e s t r i s_e x i l e

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:28 pm
Not quite a chocobo...

User Image

(( Omg, you're so amazingly literate... ))
(( ...ILY. D': ))

The sun was beginning to set and night advanced, bringing the bitter autumn cold along with it. Poor Anafiel, d'Angeline and delicate, found himself lost within the unfamiliar territory without shelter. A soft breeze ruffled his thin fur and chilled his bones, and he cursed under his breath.
Where was Alcuin?
Anafiel's gut jerked and rolled, sick with worry. Was his foster son fairing well, out in this kind of weather? The little pup had much thicker fur, and had spent many a night exposed to the cruelties of nature, but...
Anafiel shook his head, shaking away his worries the best he could along with it. Alcuin had a quicksilver mind and had always been considerably smart for a pup. If there was any shelter to be found, surely he'd find it before poor Anafiel did. Besides, wherever he was, he was safe within the pack territory.
Anafiel swallowed, and told himself that Alcuin would be fine.
The brute padded along the forest trails, his head low and his ears pressed against the back of his head in distaste. He was more than irritated that he'd found himself alone and, worse yet, without decent shelter. The cold bit him again and he snorted, his breath sharply escaping his nostrils as a frosty cloud in the air.
All too soon, a mess of different scents flooded his senses. Anafiel faltered slightly in his step before stopping. No doubt, it was a handful of pack members that dwelled within the territory. His ears tilted forward in interest, and he tilted his muzzle skyward to sniff the air.
They were near.
He muttered his thanks toward the Gods, and bounded further down the path. Soon enough, he came across the Na'arinheim den, and he skidded to a stop outside its gaping mouth. He couldn't hide his enthusiasm if he tried. He was exhausted, and he desperately hoped they wouldn't turn him away. As he stared into the depths of the den, to his dismay, he could scarce see much. While he respected the fact that he wasn't a member of their pack, the den seemed much emptier than it smelled, and Anafiel truly felt he was about to freeze.
Holding his head cautiously low, he entered the den, hoping for the best.
User Image

...but damned close to one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:40 pm
User Image
{[Nahh. I'm just good at juggling characters. 8D]}
Firefly hadn't gotten three steps into the den when the all-too-familiar scent of another wolf approaching stopped her dead. He carried no aura of menace, though; to the best of her knowledge, he was not here to harm. Far from it. From the way the snow shuffled at different intervals he was injured, limping through the snow with shallow breaths. He wasn't in good shape at all. She sighed, turning around sharply as nails clinked against cold stone. He had arrived.
Skylark grunted in her sleep, snorting and muttering 'No, I saw that bug first... it's mine...' before rolling over and falling back into peaceful slumber.
That child always did sleep like a rock. Firefly couldn't help but smile to herself as she felt the small pup shift on her back. She was downright adorable at times, and it took Firefly aback to think of how some cold-hearted mother could abandon such an innocent child. She sniffed the air before padding forward, locking eyes with the newcomer as she stepped out of the shadows, raven fur glinting in the dim firelight. 'You are welcome here,' she stated, stopping a few inches from the new wolf. 'You are exhausted and sick. Come, I shall take care of you until you are well.'
User Image  

a m e s t r i s_e x i l e

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:01 pm
Not quite a chocobo...

User Image

Anafiel stopped mid-step as he felt a presence advance toward him. His entire body went completely still and rigid, save for his heaving sides. He tilted his ears forward, listening carefully. Soon enough, an elderly female emerged from the shadows. He blinked, his ash-gray eyes widening in surprise as the wolfess greeted him. He was a bit fearful at first but, as she spoke kindly and welcomed him, he felt his body weaken out of its tension in silent gratitude. A noble before a nomad, he sighed in deep relief. Even by the warmth of her voice, he could feel the shivering of his too-lean body lessen. He nigh forgot to bow in all his thankfulness, but quickly caught himself and dipped his head low in a respectful greeting.
"My lady, from the depths of my heart, I thank you." His voice was rushed by the cold and tinged with inferiority, and he knew he'd hate himself when he reflected upon it later. He raised his head to meet her eyes, and somewhat impatiently anticipated her hospitalities.

(( Uuugh, that was crappy on my part. >< ))
(( I was distracted by the pizza dude at the door. DX ))

User Image

...but damned close to one.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas