Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:50 am
*shuicho entered the den*"has anyone seen akeji?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:19 pm
Akeji heard Shuich ask for him, for he wasn't very far away from the mouth of the cave. He walked up, out from a few bushes, and simply said, "Hello?"

{{{ I'm so so so so so so (X1000000) SO SORRY!!! I really have been busy... I don't really have time to do much other than what needs to be done, I really think that wolves of the wind should maybe go into like, hibernation, because I'm sure other members are having the same problems. }}}  

Akegura Hirou

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:15 am
(( I doubt it would go into hibernation. I guess because between classes. I look forward to rping here. Umm. . .perhaps when your away. Shuicho or I will rp you in. And than you rp where ever we added you. I've done that for other friends before.))

Branwen lifts her head toward Shuicho her mate calling out for Akeji. " Hello you two." she wakes up tired barely openning her eyes. She yawns and grabs a deer skin nearby and covers Zayra who was sleeping. She than stretches touches Shuicho nose and says " what have you been up to Akeji?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:46 am
"oh there you are akeji"*shicho said looking back at him*"yes how have you been?"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:49 am
Akeji looked up at Shuicho and Branwen. "I was just kinda exploring, I've never been down in this part of the forest before."

{{{That'd be great Branwen, especially if you don't see me on for a couple days.}}}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:29 am
"What did you see? Anything exciting?" Zayra asked as she woke up from her sleep. She hadn't been allowed to explore very far away from the den.  

Kaida_Lee

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:33 am
"It's mostly the trees, they're very bizarre-shaped... Also, I found this... Barren spot, not far from here, it's very depressing... THere was no life at all, and almost everything was charred..."

{{{I'm speaking of the fighting grounds}}}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:40 am
"Wow." Said Zayra amazed by what her brother had seen. "Sounds kinda scary. Were there any kind of life there at all? No bugs or nothin?" She asked in disbelief.

((I gotta go. be back on later))  

Kaida_Lee

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:42 am
He looked towards the ground. "No... Nothing... No plants, no animals... I wonder what could've done this?"

{{{Alright, see you later!}}}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:28 am
hi everyone^^  

Xx Yashoku xX

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:43 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora nods again.
"True.What do you think is wrong?"

Seilene closes her eyes and sighs,"I do know whats wrong.....which is a problem for me..."she looks up, "One to many bad experiences with humans so when any human comes around she hides and gets really grumpy....." She looks at Sora, "She always holds a grudge against humans but I wish she would get over it.."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:51 pm
Branwen notices Zayra awake to Akeji coming home. Branwen was also listening to Akeji story about this barren land. "Well, I hope you were careful. I've heard stories about that place when i first arrived here. Males wolves from various packs like to go there and challenge eachother occassionally. It's no place for an unexperienced pup like both of you. Although I can't keep you from being curious or explore our terrirtory. But I give you a word of caution now." she nodds.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:59 pm
"It must've been there for years and years already, huh mum?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:28 pm
" Yes, I believe so. . .especially if members of this pack told me stories about once I arrived here." she said to him.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:26 pm
((ok.. whats been going on here? whee sorry i have been away for quite a while, i just need someone to briefly tell me about the role-play. Thank you!))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games