Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:24 am
Wind caught the sash with his free hand and threaded it through an almost invisible loop in his pants. "See now? That was much easier." He grinned at his tone. "And know this: I don't bluff about dropping pants, and women." He winked and burst out laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:28 am
She blushed slightly darker and scratched her head resting her hand in her pocket, "Thanks, I'll make sure to remeber that." She then looked at him, "Now that you say that it makes me wonder why and how you were made Kage in the first place..." Polio then laughed.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:32 am
"Exceptional skill, brilliance in every category...and my dashing good looks of course!" Wind said, making a pose. H e was obviously kidding...but the jazz hands he was doing were just weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:36 am
Polio watched him as he posed after he finished speaking and covered her hand with her mouth to muffle her laughs and turned away from him, "Whatever you say....Wind." She said waving a hand back at him slightly.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:42 am
Wind let out an exasperated, and highly excaggerrated, sigh and followed Polio. "Women..." He said like some old player who's walked that road a few times too many. He popped out his mp3 player and started blasting "Viva Rock" by the Orange Range.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:47 am
"Don't even start with that exasperated sighing and 'Women' Thing." she replied and looked back at him to say something else but stopped seeing him listening to his MP3 player. Then realizing he probably didn't hear her she smirked then started walking again; pretty much wandering aimlessly through the halls at the moment.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:49 am
"I can read lips Polio..." He said, head, bobbing, to the music. "Well, I'm gonna dissapear for awhile. I'll see you around." He said, then waved and walked the opposite direction

(( Night =P ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:52 am
She stopped and looked at him as he wandered off, "Alright...." she then yawned and disappeared into a classroom, wandered over to a desk and lay on it closing her eyes; falling asleep.

(( nighty night...-waves.- =P ))  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:43 am
Walks into the classroom cautiosly and spots Polio sleeping on a desk. Pokes at her and asks "Are you taking in new students, because I'd like to begin here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:59 am
*walks in the classroom* neh what to do today .... *walks up to her desk and sleeps on her desk*  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:54 pm
Vicious-Loner
Walks into the classroom cautiosly and spots Polio sleeping on a desk. Pokes at her and asks "Are you taking in new students, because I'd like to begin here."
Polio shifts at the poke and glances at Vicious out of the corner of her eye, "New students?" She stifled a small yawn and sat up scratching her head, "Haven't heard anything from Wind saying we weren't so I guess you can begin here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:40 pm
*walks in the room*hey guys remember me  

Musashi_san

Musashi_san

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:41 pm
well i better find a desk 2 sit at  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:41 pm
Musashi_san
*walks up* i do..  

cherryblossom_chan

Musashi_san

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:44 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Musashi_san
*walks up* i do..
hey cherry whats up  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games