Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:24 pm
((Kopi Dokuto? No))

"Yeah of course." Sira said smiling slightly, he was looking forward to the next day. "Your house is the same as you left it. Though you might want to be careful, there's a lot of destroyed pieces of Reks' house." He said standing up and opening the door. Sira waved his hand letting Nanaka out. "See you tommorow I guess."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:48 pm
"Thank you." Nanaka made her way to the door. She stepped outside, and tried to think of something encouraging to say. Taking a deep breath she began to walk. She stopped after a few paces and looked over her shoulder. "Don't dwell on it, everything wiil be fine in the end." She had picked up a more optimistic attitude while she was gone.

((Darnz, he sounded cool.))  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:53 pm
((>.< Crap! I forgot what Fuyu's last post was!))

"Yeah... we should head back I guess..." he said, standing up and stretching, Diedra and Sasori now in clothes that fit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:01 pm
Sira was a bit taken back by the comment, mostly because he wasn't expecting it. He smiled once he went over what she had said in his head. "Thank Nanaka." He turned around heading back inside making sure to close the door behind him. He headed down the hall to his room and sat down on the bed. He looked out at the ful moon still smiling. He laid down falling asleep, his mind at peace.
((I know lol, I'll tell him to start posting again, g2g))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:24 pm
(( sorry i haven't been posting... i've been busy in this Akatsuki RP >.<; I'll try to post more often))

Sasori sighed. "I feel much better now that I have some better fitting clothes..." He said looking at his black t-shirt, his puppet body creaking. Deidara just nodded in agreement. "Well, i'm glad you're happy!" She said throwing her arms around their necks, lifting her feet off the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:42 pm
Reks lead the way back to their debolished house. and yawned. "I'm tired.... " he said, finally ariving at the house.  

Batjesusman

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:32 pm
((...Crap...Have no clue what I did last time...I'll wing it!))
Dokuto sighed.Yoday was going to be a boring day at this rate.He decided that he might as well get ome training done if anything and walked twoards where he figured the training ground was.People moved out of the way from him,smelling the blood that was around him a very thin mist.
((Yep Dokuto is here!Fear me!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:38 pm
((So... Should we skip to the next day?))  

deliciously H I C K

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:51 pm
((Hmmm...Its night time...Okay,works for me.Dokuto is half blind anyways!I say go for it!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:12 pm
((I'll ask Mr. Sharpie.))  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:15 pm
((Sharpiez says it fine.. Though Little_Demonz isn't on))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:22 pm
((We can say it's early, and they're going later.))  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:27 pm
((dat works ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:32 pm
Nanaka woke early, just as the sun was setting. A small smile graced her lips, she had slept well. The smile faded when she remembered the new about Ai. She would go to help later on, it was was too early now. She got out of bed and dressed, planning to get a little training in.

Nanaka made her way to the training grounds, scythe gone for the moment. She noticed the scent of blood whe she entered the grounds and slashed her hand in a downwards motion. Her scythe appeared and she caught it. "Who's there?"

deliciously H I C K

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:41 pm
Dokuto was in the middle of chosing a place to start at when someone called out.He turned twoards them saying"I am.What do you want?"He said.He guessed by the voice the person was female,but that didn't really matter to him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games