Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:58 pm
He ran on, enraged and crying. "Damn it all to Hell," he said, sitting down when he was farther away. "I'm done with all this..." he said silently, getting up and walking away, the dagger still in his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:01 pm
Repressed Memories
He ran on, enraged and crying. "Damn it all to Hell," he said, sitting down when he was farther away. "I'm done with all this..." he said silently, getting up and walking away, the dagger still in his hand.

*she winked as he went by her and she said*

"hello there, you gave me such a laught"

*still laughting a bit*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:02 pm
*heals lesotho and rearranges the tournament to continue and sits there with lola all day and watches the tournament and fights the final winner and defeats him with slight difficulty* good show lesotho, but now youve lost to 2 people. lets hope it doesnt happen again. *takes lola to the castle and goes to sleep*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:04 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

*she winked as he went by him and she said*

*still laughting a bit*

He swung the dagger at her, cutting a lock of her hair. "Shut up and leave me the hell alone," he said, walking past her.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:05 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*heals lesotho and rearranges the tournament to continue and sits there with lola all day and watches the tournament and fights the final winner and defeats him with slight difficulty* good show lesotho, but now youve lost to 2 people. lets hope it doesnt happen again. *takes lola to the castle and goes to sleep*

*she was almost hoping for a battle with him, but, then she saw lola and she smiled, she waved to her and said*

"Lets be Friends"

*then she thought no matter if you like it or not, ill protect you, since your my first friend in life*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:06 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

*still laughting a bit*

He swung the dagger at her, cutting a lock of her hair. "Shut up and leave me the hell alone," he said, walking past her.

"ooo faisty"

*she said starting to laugh again!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:08 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

*still laughting a bit*

"ooo faisty"

(Wait...how are you in the Arena talking to Lola and outside miles away talking to me? lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:09 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666

*she sat outside Lola's bedroom window she said, quite a nice place you have here! and she hoped she would notice her, as she sat there looking at her sleeping, after a while she slept herself!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:10 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

*still laughting a bit*

"ooo faisty"

(Wait...how are you in the Arena talking to Lola and outside miles away talking to me? lol)

[you write slow... (had to give comment back)]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:12 pm
He continued to walk on, and saw a young man sitting against a tree. "I'm gonna need money, since I spent it all on that damn ring," he said to himself as he walked up to the man. He held out his dagger and told the man to give him all his money. The man jumped up, startled, and tried to run away. "Nice try," Arage said as he grabbed him the the collar and threw him against the tree, jabbing the dagger through his forehead. "Thank you," he said, grinning as he took a bag of coins out of the mans pocket and the dagger out of his forehead, then walked away.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:56 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King_of_the_Hearts_666

*she sat outside Lola's bedroom window she said, quite a nice place you have here! and she hoped she would notice her, as she sat there looking at her sleeping, after a while she slept herself!*
she yawns and wakes up, she hears someone sleeping and looks around, she looked at her window and saw logen "oh" she said quickly opening her window, she picked her up and layed her down on her bed, she smiled and walked out of her room to wander around, she returned to her room just when the sun went up  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
King_of_the_Hearts_666

she yawns and wakes up, she hears someone sleeping and looks around, she looked at her window and saw logen "oh" she said quickly opening her window, she picked her up and layed her down on her bed, she smiled and walked out of her room to wander around, she returned to her room just when the sun went up

*she thought she dreamed at first, but this nice feeling, this nice confertable feeling was so good that she thought it must have been a dream, then she started feel the silk that covered the bed, and then she purred halfly, and said:*

"Nice place you have here, and thank you, this is the most confertable bed i have ever slept on"

*she sat up, thinking this was to nice to be true*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:13 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
King_of_the_Hearts_666

*she thought she dreamed at first, but this nice feeling, this nice confertable feeling was so good that she thought it must have been a dream, then she started feel the silk that covered the bed, and then she purred halfly, and said:*

"Nice place you have here, and thank you, this is the most confertable bed i have ever slept on"

she smiled "thanks, how did you sleep?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
King_of_the_Hearts_666

she smiled "thanks, how did you sleep?"

*she then thought that lola was to nice to be true and said*

"well i slept very well"

*then she saw her sensei in the window, floating there*

"s**t!! i must run!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:32 pm
Arage quickly turned around and walked back up to the man he just killed. He started to carve in the tree just above the man: I am the loveless killer, doomed to walk the Earth, filled with only pain and misery.
He turned around and walked away, looking for his next victim.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games