Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:48 am
What is happening...Nightbane's claws had fully come out and although he was not on his feet they started to transform as well. Growing claws and became more wolf-like. The guards stopped and Nightbane knew he was in front of Valdamt. No...he didn't...the vial...it can't be......Nightbane's mind is faltering. His whole body was changing and that included his mind...how much longer could he hold his temper?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:54 am
Valdamt noticed how quick he was transforming and raised an eyebrow curiously. "What's... happening to him?" he asked the guards, and without waiting for a response walks toward Nightbane. He stands really close to him, and noticed how much he was struggling. Valdamt placed a hand on his neck and stared at him in the eyes. "What's wrong with you, Nightbane?" he said, sternly but with a hint of concern in his voice.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:00 am
Nightbane went limp again. Then he shot his head up and savagely howled. His body suddenly fully transformed. He had lightish blue hair, wolf-like ears, canine fangs, scars went across his right eyes and left side of the chin. His right eye a different color then his left. His shoulders became more broad, his eyes turned gold. His legs became more muscular and claws stuck from his hands and legs. A wolf tail protruded and swished back and forth. His whole skin turned dark blue. Nightbane snapped and flung one of the guards across the room and hit the wall. The other guard, the one that had acted suspicously, stepped back and grinned under his helmet. He turned and bolted out of the door; leaving me in my savage and uncontrollable form.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:06 am
Valdamt leaped out of his way and turned to the guards. "Don't hurt him! That will only make things worse!!!" Valdamt shouted and looked at his hand, the one that he had placed on Nightbane's neck. He stared at his nails, that were slightly blood stained with Nightbane's blood, he had scratched him slightly when he transformed. He tasted the blood slightly and narrowed his eyes. "Someone... wanted this to happen..." he muttered darkly and ran toward Nightbane. "We'll have to calm him down! He's not doing this in purpose!" she said.

"I knew this was a bad idea!! How do you calm down a savage beast?!" one of the guards said.

"Just, don't make it angrier!" Valdamt said, glaring at said guard. "Nightbane! Snap out of it," she said.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:09 am
Nightbane, out of anger, crouches and readies himself to attack Valdamt. However just before that Nightbane cocks his head slightly and stares blankly into space.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:14 am
Valdamt slowly and carefully walked toward Nightbane. "Nightbane... we don't want to hurt you.... just try to overcome this..." he said, approaching him ever so slightly. "You know that you don't want this.... try to listen to my voice.. try to calm down," he said, as he signaled to the guards to lower their weapons and too stay back.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:17 am
Nightbane is listening...to something...or someone. Click, click, click as some kind of nails hit the floor. The panting of some kind of animal, the sound of it shifting in the halls. Nightbane snaps out of it and looks back snarling at the werewolf that had just entered the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:22 am
Valdamt noticed the newcomer and raised his eyebrow. ".. Who are you?" he asked, feeling rather anxious, but lookiign quite calm and collected.

Tomoe peeks at the situation from behind a huge portrait of Valdamt and his daughters.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:26 am
The werewolf charges and attacks Nightbane. It slashes at it's chest and a scar is there but not deep enough.

Nightbane retaliates and rips the werewolf's throat out and it hits the ground. The werewolf starts to change back to its human form. It becomes the guard who had given him the vial.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:31 am
Valdamt walks over to the body in the floor. "Wait.... he's familiar..." Valdamt said, glancing at him.

The Captain gasps slightly. "That's one of the new guards that I recruited ... I had no idea he was... he was a werewolf..." he said.

Valdamt frowned slightly. "Take the body to the Mages... I want them to inspect him completely, maybe even look into his memory to see what he has been doing and why is he here," he said.

"Yes, Highness," the Captain said.

Valdamt approached Nightbane. "C'mon... let's take you to the Mages too... so they can get rid of whatever you have in your system that is making you act this way," he said calmly and honestly hoping that he would trust him.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:36 am
Nightbane starts to cough up blood and transforms back. Panting he said, "It's Wolfbane. A plant that is used as a poison on werewolves. It...works differently on hybrids. To werewolves...it's deadly...to humans it's a strength inducer...." Nightbane falls over onto the ground and goes unconciouss again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:43 am
Valdamt widened his eyes as he picked up the unconcious Nightbane and carried him toward the Mages' quarters. "Wolfbane.... yes... i've heard of that..." he muttered darkly as he hurried toward the quarters.

Tomoe silently followed her father, hoping that he won't notice.

Valdamt enters the Mages' Quarters. It's a very ancient, yet mystical looking circular room, where five cloaked men stand in the middle, chanting in a strange language. A blueish aura emmits from every cloaked figure. "Ahem...." Valdamt cleared his throat to make his presence known. One of the cloaked figures, the Leader, looks at Valdamt. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I--"

"We know," said the leader. "Just place him over that bench, and we'll take care of it." He said, his face covered by the cloak, but by his serene and calming voice, you could tell he was smiling.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
Nightbane woke up on some bench in a strange room. 6 men, including Lord Valdamt, were standing aways from him. He saw Tomoe hidden behind her father. Nightbane turned and tried to hide his face but was too exhausted to transform into his human form.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:56 am
The Leader nods sligthly. "Please stand back, Your Highness... you and Princess Tomoe shouldn't stand too close while we heal the young hybrid," the man said calmly.

Valdamt looked a bit surprised. "Tomoe--?" he turned around and encountered a young vampire, smiling sheepishly and waving at him nervously.

"Um.... Hi daddy.." she said nervously.

"Tomoe.... ah, never mind, just stay by my side," Valdamt said, not in a mood to argue with his daughter.

The five cloaked figures stand around Nightbane and they all place their hands in different parts of his body. "Remove every drop of the Wolfbane," the Leader said, and his companions nodded simultaniously (sp?). They all began to chant in unison, as all of their hands began to glow a greenish color.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:03 am
The mages were suprised to find that the greenish glow turned Nightbane. Nightbane suddenly changed into his human form for a small time. HIs hair turned black, his body clear of scars and his eyes were green. After the effect wore off he went back to his hybrid form.

Nightbane had not noticed this. He went back to his dark blue hair, wolf ears, tail, claws, and scars on his body in different places.

(what happened to Axel?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games