Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Looks at him "I care for you, I care for everyone Who are close to me, and or my friends"

"And why would you want to be my friend? I've layed here, thinking, and I realized...I'm a monster. I've killed people out of greed for money...innocent people..." he said as he sat up, burrying his head into his hands.
"Everyone makes mistakes, I dont care if you have done somthing, as long as you Dont do it anymore" She leans forward and stares at him

"No, I'm afraid I'll never change...I don't know what to do anymore...I've never felt so...afraid," he said, staring at her, his eyes watery.
She stares back at him her eyes so loveing and comforting "Anyone can change, my friend, you have to be deturmend"

"Will you help me?" he asked, standing up. "No...you wouldn't want me to burden you," he said quickly, turning around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:00 pm
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Looks at him "I care for you, I care for everyone Who are close to me, and or my friends"

"And why would you want to be my friend? I've layed here, thinking, and I realized...I'm a monster. I've killed people out of greed for money...innocent people..." he said as he sat up, burrying his head into his hands.
"Everyone makes mistakes, I dont care if you have done somthing, as long as you Dont do it anymore" She leans forward and stares at him

"No, I'm afraid I'll never change...I don't know what to do anymore...I've never felt so...afraid," he said, staring at her, his eyes watery.
She stares back at him her eyes so loveing and comforting "Anyone can change, my friend, you have to be deturmend"

"Will you help me?" he asked, standing up. "No...you wouldn't want me to burden you," he said quickly, turning around.
She stands up and put her hand on his sholder "Of course I will help you, and Your not a burden to me" She gives him a Smile  

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Lauph's a bit "I know what you mean, but Dont say that, everyone needs someone" a Smile still on her face

"Everyone but me. I've gone my whole life without anyone...my whole life..." he said, trailing off.
Sam's happy eyes turn to sadness "Must have been lonely, I had somone until, Well when you are used to being with sombody who cares for you, then you have nothing, Its eats you from the inside" Her eyes turn to the ground

"Wouldn't know. I've had no one who cares for me," he said quietly.

User Image

*the snowtiger/elf who came towards them was Logen, she said:*

"this is my true form, this is how i really look... im Logen"

*when she said that she sat down by them she added to what she said before:*

"ive allso known lonelyness... untill the whole rebellion thing started... then i found friends... and a friend in soul"

*she sighed and said:*

"you should not be afraid... you know what lies beneath this isle..."  
lupinewarrior
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

"hehehehe ok its time for the rematch"
takes a defense position

soren:hand to hand like kevin
soren flies forward and punches kenji into a wall

"wats wit u guyz and walls"
punches him off me and kicks him down

soren fliegs at him bites his neck and swings him into the ceiling then in mid air jumps after him
he then swings him into the cieling even faster causing him to break through into the floor above

flies bak down drop kicks him down a floor then picks him up bites him an throws him into a wall

soren uses his powerful hind legs and kicks off the wall flying back into
kenji and head butts his stomach noking the wind out of him
soren:this time ill win
and if you die i feed

i get the wind bak in me
rushes at soren and wit the venus fly trap bites him picks him up and slams him down 2 more floors
"i aint dien' wit out a fight"  

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:02 pm
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

"wats wit u guyz and walls"
punches him off me and kicks him down

soren fliegs at him bites his neck and swings him into the ceiling then in mid air jumps after him
he then swings him into the cieling even faster causing him to break through into the floor above

flies bak down drop kicks him down a floor then picks him up bites him an throws him into a wall

soren uses his powerful hind legs and kicks off the wall flying back into
kenji and head butts his stomach noking the wind out of him
soren:this time ill win
and if you die i feed

i get the wind bak in me
rushes at soren and wit the venus fly trap bites him picks him up and slams him down 2 more floors
"i aint dien' wit out a fight"

soren:good i like to play eith my food
soren lands on his feet and bites kenjis shoulder and brakes the bone  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:09 pm
cole shot the lycan with a silver bullet  

dunkler o_O

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:10 pm
she walks back to the building and saw that they were still fighting, she sighs and leans against the wall watching them  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:10 pm
dunkler o_O

soren flew into the wall howling
soren:cole what the hell  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:11 pm
dunkler o_O
{D: you wouldnt dare lol}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:12 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She stands up and put her hand on his sholder "Of course I will help you, and Your not a burden to me" She gives him a Smile
Her hand still on his sholder "Come with me back to the building"  

ShinyToy

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:13 pm
cole ataks the lycan with the silver blad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:13 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam's happy eyes turn to sadness "Must have been lonely, I had somone until, Well when you are used to being with sombody who cares for you, then you have nothing, Its eats you from the inside" Her eyes turn to the ground

User Image

"ive allso known lonelyness... untill the whole rebellion thing started... then i found friends... and a friend in soul"

[did you see the message x-XLoveXnXWarx-x?]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:14 pm
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O

soren flew into the wall howling
soren:cole what the hell
"soren" she yelled running to him, she jumped on cole "stay away from him" she yelled  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:14 pm
dunkler o_O
cole ataks the lycan with the silver blad
soren holds the blade just short of his heart
soren:cole why are you attacking me!!!??  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

User Image

[did you see the message x-XLoveXnXWarx-x?]

{oh no sorry lol}
Sam turns to Logen "Oh hello, nice of you to join us" she takes her hand off his shoulder  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games