Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:31 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
AND THEN I TOTALY COULDN'T FIND IT. crying ; The notebook its in, isnt here. its in another state! D: I'll be going to get it in two weeks, though. sorry af! crying ;

xd Don't worry too much, NG

I got two rats today ^^ What I could afford
That was quick, couldn't resist the urge to buy some animal love. <.<

We were out at Petco, and they weren't that expensive. Got a couple of males, since it would be easier to have just males in the house (roommates have 4 male rats). They had a leftover cage for me, and we'll be sharing food and bedding. There's a little white and gray (looks brown to me, but I'm colorblind), and an albino one, named Roxas and Axel respectively  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:35 pm
*sigh* My cat just bleed all over the floor again. A while back he got what is believed to be some kind of allergic reaction. No one knows exactly what started it but we think it might have been fleas even though he is on flea medication. He ended up loosing the fur on the tops of his upper ear and a little around his nose from the scratching he was doing and the irritation. When we finally realized (after trying to change so many other things) that it was probably the one or two fleas that bit him before dieing from his flea medication, we stopped letting him outside. We also were giving him medication from the vets.

Sadly however the damage has already been done. He will never grow back the fur on the top of his ears. Because of this and the damage done from earlier scratchings, he is always itching there. Thus he will cut himself and start to bleed. While the blood is not life threatening, it results in him getting drops of blood where ever he is at the time. And because he does things like shakes his head when it happens, it makes things even messier. My parents are really getting annoyed at this point and I'm not sure what to do. T.T  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:37 pm
I wish I knew what you could do ;-;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:38 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
AND THEN I TOTALY COULDN'T FIND IT. crying ; The notebook its in, isnt here. its in another state! D: I'll be going to get it in two weeks, though. sorry af! crying ;

xd Don't worry too much, NG

I got two rats today ^^ What I could afford
That was quick, couldn't resist the urge to buy some animal love. <.<

We were out at Petco, and they weren't that expensive. Got a couple of males, since it would be easier to have just males in the house (roommates have 4 male rats). They had a leftover cage for me, and we'll be sharing food and bedding. There's a little white and gray (looks brown to me, but I'm colorblind), and an albino one, named Roxas and Axel respectively
Awe no little girlies to stir things up. wink

O.o and your colorblind? I didn't know that. gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:40 pm
Af Mas
I still think the best thing would be to get his ears cropped and just cut off the damanged areas. Of course he is older and surgery is never a fun thing. That, in my parents say the vet they took him to was worried that because the skin is damaged in the area, he is affraid the wound might not heal properly and keep opening. T.T  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:42 pm
Krissim Klaw

Yeah, I decided it might be a better idea, since none of them would be able to interact at all. But I'm happy with the choice. Roxas is scared of me. Axel likes me okay, but he's already peed on me XP  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:44 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
I still think the best thing would be to get his ears cropped and just cut off the damanged areas. Of course he is older and surgery is never a fun thing. That, in my parents say the vet they took him to was worried that because the skin is damaged in the area, he is affraid the wound might not heal properly and keep opening. T.T

Yeah, I would think cropping off the ears would be the best choice, but given those circumstances, it's risky. He may look funny, but he's still your little kitty.

There was a ferret and a cat at Petco that both gave me this look of "Take me home!" I really wanted to. They were both precious crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:45 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Yeah, I decided it might be a better idea, since none of them would be able to interact at all. But I'm happy with the choice. Roxas is scared of me. Axel likes me okay, but he's already peed on me XP
How did you come up with the names so quickly? -.- (still hasn't settled on a name for any of her mantises) And awe it is sharing its love by urinating on you. Now you smell like rat pee. whee xd

O.o and if you don't mind me asking what form of colorblindness do you have?  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:47 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Yeah, I would think cropping off the ears would be the best choice, but given those circumstances, it's risky. He may look funny, but he's still your little kitty.

There was a ferret and a cat at Petco that both gave me this look of "Take me home!" I really wanted to. They were both precious crying
Awe, I can never resist them. Probably why if I'm with my parents or anyone he knows me they always try and drag me by the animals. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:53 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

How did you come up with the names so quickly? -.- (still hasn't settled on a name for any of her mantises) And awe it is sharing its love by urinating on you. Now you smell like rat pee. whee xd

I don't think it smells...If it does, this could be a problem XP I don't have that many pairs of pants. I'm just good with names I guess. They were the first two names that came to mind for me ^-^ At least you can spell their names. My roommates name their rats bizarre names. Qariel, Shuen, Mearus, and a normal on, Adam. The vets are like "Buh...how do you spell that?"

I have no idea what kind of colorblindness I have >> Light grays and browns look no different to me  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:54 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Awe, I can never resist them. Probably why if I'm with my parents or anyone he knows me they always try and drag me by the animals. xp

The ferret was albino. It followed me around as I walked around its cage. So cute. The cat was a male named Midnight, was all black with yellow eyes. He just seemed content  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:00 pm
I know how it is. However, i dont really like petco animals. they're unhandled, and pretty much all the rodents are food. razz trust me, i know. Boys are deffinetly the better choice, they're more docile. also, you should put a towl on your lap to keep off the pee, or else you'll start stinking like rats too.

In other news! ... >> two moredays *not counting today* and hooray,websites almost done biggrin  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:01 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
I know how it is. However, i dont really like petco animals. they're unhandled, and pretty much all the rodents are food. razz trust me, i know. Boys are deffinetly the better choice, they're more docile. also, you should put a towl on your lap to keep off the pee, or else you'll start stinking like rats too.

In other news! ... >> two moredays *not counting today* and hooray,websites almost done biggrin

Yay ^-^

Towel, that's a good idea! I have an extra, swiped from the old place ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:07 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

I don't think it smells...If it does, this could be a problem XP I don't have that many pairs of pants. I'm just good with names I guess. They were the first two names that came to mind for me ^-^ At least you can spell their names. My roommates name their rats bizarre names. Qariel, Shuen, Mearus, and a normal on, Adam. The vets are like "Buh...how do you spell that?"

I have no idea what kind of colorblindness I have >> Light grays and browns look no different to me
O.o ok, not that bad and I want your naming powers. I'm so indecisive. -.- And the rat pee only needs to smell enough for the rats so they can remember with fond memories how they claimed you with their urine. xd  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:09 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

O.o ok, not that bad and I want your naming powers. I'm so indecisive. -.- And the rat pee only needs to smell enough for the rats so they can remember with fond memories how they claimed you with their urine. xd

Mkay. Still a little inconvinient for me to get pee all over my lap when holding them, so the towel idea is a good idea  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games