Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:31 pm
Viviya
Podunk_the_Mighty
B'gawk!

PODUNK!!!! ~*glompeh*~ Sup? ^___^
*glomps* less than muchly. a few free comish, but that's it. You?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:51 pm
*wimpers becase he has already beat Halo II*
I think I died a little inside today  

Darien_Thread

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:52 pm
i heard halo 2 wasnt all the great o_o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:52 pm
Darien_Thread

eek Already? This is why people should play Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Won't beat it in two days, and then there's hard mode.  

Af Mas

MaromiParanoia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:54 pm
Darien_Thread

Why? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:59 pm
Viraana

No, it was probably one of the best games I have played in over two months. It was just short. (Also I played for 15 hours strait) I would probably be better if I had someone to play it with.  

Darien_Thread

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:00 pm
Darien_Thread
Viraana

No, it was probably one of the best games I have played in over two months. It was just short. (Also I played for 15 hours strait) I would probably be better if I had someone to play it with.
like I said it wasnt the great. xd shortness = bad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:02 pm
Viraana
Darien_Thread
Viraana

Short isn't always bad when there's replay value. Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission are both VERY short, like less than 5 hours of gameplay short, but there's a lot of replay value. Different endings, hard-mode, extras to unlock.  

Af Mas

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:03 pm
Af Mas
Viraana
Darien_Thread
Viraana

Short isn't always bad when there's replay value. Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission are both VERY short, like less than 5 hours of gameplay short, but there's a lot of replay value. Different endings, hard-mode, extras to unlock.
well seeing im more of a rpg player i must hav games that last atleast 70 hours xd though shooting aliens and monsters is a joy every now and then :p  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:06 pm
Viraana
Af Mas
Viraana
Darien_Thread
Viraana

well seeing im more of a rpg player i must hav games that last atleast 70 hours xd though shooting aliens and monsters is a joy every now and then :p

The Metroid games are generally short, except for Prime and I'm assuming Prime 2. I actually like the Castlevania games more, and if you like RPG's, you'll like a couple of the Castlevania games  

Af Mas

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:07 pm
Af Mas
Viraana
Darien_Thread
Viraana

I at least want to play for about 20 hours. That is why I like RP games. That and any tactical game  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:08 pm
~*ish a lil lost*~ Okies, well, I'm gonna go wander around for a while, see ya later...  

MaromiParanoia

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:09 pm
Af Mas

The Metroid games are generally short, except for Prime and I'm assuming Prime 2. I actually like the Castlevania games more, and if you like RPG's, you'll like a couple of the Castlevania games
I have alot of the castlevania games smile as well as alot of other ones. I have the whole FF collection and breath of fire and some old a** rpg for snes...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:09 pm
Darien_Thread
Af Mas
Viraana
Darien_Thread
Viraana

I at least want to play for about 20 hours. That is why I like RP games. That and any tactical game

I put a lot of hours into Metroid Prime, and if you have a Gamecube I strongly recommend it if you don't already have it. It's not like Halo in anyway, but I think it's great, and equally beautiful graphics-wise  

Af Mas

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:13 pm
iv put alot of time into a game called Galerians, its like R.E with psychi powers. hell both psx and psx2 versions Iv put a good 50 hours into if not more. o_O  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games