Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuichi Newton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:44 pm
Gaara_San
zimthehomicidal
*pours water on Garra* blaugh

gonk *Sand gets chunky and sticks togeter in lumps*

That's it? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:19 pm
Hey everyone!  

DrdScully

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

tweety34ja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:35 pm
Gaara_San
zimthehomicidal
*pours water on Garra* blaugh

gonk *Sand gets chunky and sticks togeter in lumps*
this is funny if gaara controls sand that means he can make some of the most kick but sand castles ever he could be a king and it would no money to move it cuz he could just put it into his bottle. lol ninja 4laugh rofl heart redface blaugh sweatdrop ninja mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:03 am
wielder-of-the-donuts

that's great! Hurray for good weather and bbq 3nodding It's rainin' here right now but that's a good thing considering how hot it was the rest of the summer... sweatdrop
teh!

The rain makes everything look so gloomy... confused I prefer The summer...or Winter times cool 4laugh

*pokes the Chunky sand with a stick* eek

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Chisao the Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:16 am
Hey! I added 2 new video clips for Funny Naruto Clips! Watch them! They're really funny. xd lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:27 am
Chisao the Angel
Hey! I added 2 new video clips for Funny Naruto Clips! Watch them! They're really funny. xd lol xd
Who what where!? eek  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

tweety34ja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:33 am
hello ^.^ dose anyone know when naruto will be playing on cartoon network?? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:02 am
sakura_healer_shinobi
hello ^.^ dose anyone know when naruto will be playing on cartoon network?? ninja

good question lassie! ninja

maybe next year? neutral

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:09 am
sakura_healer_shinobi

I know!!! september^^ *dances around*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:10 am
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
wielder-of-the-donuts

that's great! Hurray for good weather and bbq 3nodding It's rainin' here right now but that's a good thing considering how hot it was the rest of the summer... sweatdrop
teh!

The rain makes everything look so gloomy... confused I prefer The summer...or Winter times cool 4laugh

yeah...but I like to go and play around in the rain^^ it's fun!!!but my fav. season is spring and then winter 3nodding  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:13 am
wielder-of-the-donuts
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
wielder-of-the-donuts

teh!

yeah...but I like to go and play around in the rain^^ it's fun!!!but my fav. season is spring and then winter 3nodding

Yay for Snowball fights!!! 4laugh twisted heart

*ehm* why spring?

and in September?...interesting ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:17 am
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
wielder-of-the-donuts
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
wielder-of-the-donuts

teh!

Yay for Snowball fights!!! 4laugh twisted heart

*ehm* why spring?
*throws snowball* I like spring beause where I'm from it's kinda breezy but not exactly cold but not hot...I just like the temp. ^^ plus my birthday's in april

and in September?...interesting ninja
sweatdrop
but yeah, naruto will come to toonami in september!!! I hope I'm not too disappointed by it because they are editing a lot of it and I've seen it all in japanese and loved it so...yeah...but! I'm looking forward to it 3nodding  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:26 am

Of course they'll cut out a Whole lot out of the Normal episodes rolleyes

America ish So Scared Senceless to show too much Violence to children 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:03 am
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Of course they'll cut out a Whole lot out of the Normal episodes rolleyes

America ish So Scared Senceless to show too much Violence to children 3nodding

yeah...I remember in RK the edited version blocked out all the blood and when a sword got bloody (which was a lot) you saw no blood but heard it dripping...I hope they don't do that...  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:09 am
*prays that it won't be like that* gonk crying  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games