Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:43 am
THE AMERICANS WILL KILL IT!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:45 am
Izchi
THE AMERICANS WILL KILL IT!

I know!!! they will kill it!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! gonk  

wielder-of-the-donuts

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:47 am
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
*prays that it won't be like that* gonk crying

*prays with* right behind you na no da!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:35 pm
are you kidding? americans have almost no fear of violence. but god forbid any cleavage is shown, that w9ill be the end of our society as we know it1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Owenlars2

Anzu9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:30 pm
what about americans? imma american though T__T
but i download naruto i hate the dubbbbs  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:23 pm
I meant go to the Funny Naruto Video Clips. I posted 2 new links  

Chisao the Angel

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:33 am
Nope, they just don't want lawsuit's from overprotective parents!! gonk Naruto will be killed!!! I'm dreading it....Enjoying the time 'til it's butchered!!! This sucks!!! Stupid toonami!!!! Stupid Cartoon Network!!! Terrible voices, whole scenes possibly cut out.....danmit!!! gonk scream xp stressed

Yup, just chunky...... sweatdrop gonk sweatdrop *Sticks chunky sand down everyone's pants* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:27 am
Oy!!!! gonk domokun domokun that feels creepy *emtys pants filled with Sand* ninja

@Anzu9: I meant no offence surprised bu the Critics in America are like that 3nodding veeerry piccy abou what to shoe to children *tripple noddles*

*prays even more that it won't become too bad* crying

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:42 am
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Oy!!!! gonk domokun domokun that feels creepy *emtys pants filled with Sand* ninja

@Anzu9: I meant no offence surprised bu the Critics in America are like that 3nodding veeerry piccy abou what to shoe to children *tripple noddles*

Maybe its because the companies who licence anime are stupid and take adult shows and turn them into kiddie shows. I mean, I wouldnt consider Naruto being a show for adults though-- its way to cheesy(no offense). Its a "kids" show, but the stuff they show in Japan and other places [to kids] and the stuff they show to kids here [in America-- I'm American] are totally different.

Oh, and, I take some offence from all of you saying "Americans" instead of "some American companies", because, believe it or not, we are not all the same. >_>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:50 am
Envy-san
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Maybe its because the companies who licence anime are stupid and take adult shows and turn them into kiddie shows. I mean, I wouldnt consider Naruto being a show for adults though-- its way to cheesy(no offense). Its a "kids" show, but the stuff they show in Japan and other places [to kids] and the stuff they show to kids here [in America-- I'm American] are totally different.

Oh, and, I take some offence from all of you saying "Americans" instead of "some American companies", because, believe it or not, we are not all the same. >_>
Forgive meeeee! gonk crying I meant American companies of course 3nodding

and true.. diffrent countries think diffrent in some ways when it comes to what is and isn't allowed to show Kids...but that's to be expected

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:45 am
LOL Read the newest post on this site: LELOLA

We Canadians are getting it one day earlier than Americans and it's going to our late night anime spot which'll have Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex as well. WOOT!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:35 am
Hello to whoever is up....lol cool  

DrdScully

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

tweety34ja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:09 am
ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY I AM NOW 18. ^.^ yippie  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:40 pm
sakura_healer_shinobi

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

domokun blaugh 3nodding xd 4laugh domokun !!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! domokun blaugh 3nodding xd 4laugh domokun

Repriev3

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:28 pm
Gaara_San
sakura_healer_shinobi

domokun blaugh 3nodding xd 4laugh domokun !!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! domokun blaugh 3nodding xd 4laugh domokun
uhhhhhhh.....wow.....spaztastic  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games