Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:09 pm
MariusBinx
Metalica, Korn, Slipknot.

Is exactly what I was expecting.
Same with the age.

You enjoy bands with a fanbase of jerks that dont give a s**t about those around them.

I suggest you try to spread the word amonst the fanbase and try to fix these things.

The change of style, nu-metal, shouldnt change the scene into one of violence.

Hardcore and metal scenes are supposed to be about fighting along side your brothers, not trying your hardest to kick his a**

You guys need to type Metallica properly >_>
And anyhow, their fanbase here in Québec (for that specific band) regroups some of the most intelligent, respectful people around here. All the idiotic mean people here are into hip-hop and rap.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:15 pm
DoomNeko
MariusBinx
Metalica, Korn, Slipknot.

Is exactly what I was expecting.
Same with the age.

You enjoy bands with a fanbase of jerks that dont give a s**t about those around them.

I suggest you try to spread the word amonst the fanbase and try to fix these things.

The change of style, nu-metal, shouldnt change the scene into one of violence.

Hardcore and metal scenes are supposed to be about fighting along side your brothers, not trying your hardest to kick his a**

You guys need to type Metallica properly >_>
And anyhow, their fanbase here in Québec (for that specific band) regroups some of the msot intelligent, respectful people around here. All the idiotic mean people here are into hip-hop and rap.

Jumping in without loking, but what's the big deal about Metallica? I've heard a good lot of their songs, and out of the 60 some songs, probly more, only 5 or 6 I like and or love. And alot of thoughs, are ether not their own, or songs that aren't their normal style. Like Nothing Else Matters, or the Unforgivens.

Give me Manson, System of a Down, and Alice Cooper any day.

-sorry to butt in, but I can't figur this blind fandom for Metallica. Their new album, forget the name. Sucks, their new songs, suck, and yet I know so many people who still love em. That Title trake repeats it's lyrics far more then it should-

Skuger Moonclaw

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:24 pm
lol, I love metallica, I really do.
They have far more talent than System, or Manson, and thats just fact.

Not that I dont like System or Manson, i like them both, but metallica has them beat with skill.

But I am more into hardcore/metalcore than any nu-metal, or metal like metallica's.

Give me:
Evergreen Terrace, Norma Jean, Dillinger Escape Plan, Gwar, Cradle, Dimmu, Training For Utopia, Anestor(sp?) Children of Bodom, Sinai Beach.

wheeee whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:30 pm
MariusBinx
lol, I love metallica, I really do.
They have far more talent than System, or Manson, and thats just fact.

Not that I dont like System or Manson, i like them both, but metallica has them beat with skill.

But I am more into hardcore/metalcore than any nu-metal, or metal like metallica's.

Give me:
Evergreen Terrace, Norma Jean, Dillinger Escape Plan, Gwar, Cradle, Dimmu, Training For Utopia, Anestor(sp?) Children of Bodom, Sinai Beach.

wheeee whee

SOAD, Manson, And Alice will, and shale forever remain, my favs.

but a close secound.... fourth. Is a band I've heard only a few songs of, but loved them all. Nightwish. Their "Phontom of the Operah" song, guh, just gets me all tingaly. Mega Death is another good band.

A point why I don't like Metallica, and will never go to see em. They change their members to much, so older songs with other people. Are not played right by the replace ments. Like One. That song was way better by whats his name (I'm horrable with name, so sue me) Or any song with the guy thats now in Mega Death, will never be done right, like his masterfull digits could do

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:32 pm
Any In Flames for you Binx?

and woot for Nightwish.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:37 pm
Eddily

and woot for Nightwish.

I wanted to get soem of their CDs (whitch is rare for me. Other then thoughs four, it rare I like a hole CD by soem one) of Nightwish, and the guy was "Man there all out" Every time I'd ask, it be out, or not in stock (whitch is about the same thing o.o)

T.T I still have no Nightwish. I don't even have Manson. Do have five Coopers, and all three Systems ^.^

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:38 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

and woot for Nightwish.

I wanted to get soem of their CDs (whitch is rare for me. Other then thoughs four, it rare I like a hole CD by soem one) of Nightwish, and the guy was "Man there all out" Every time I'd ask, it be out, or not in stock (whitch is about the same thing o.o)

T.T I still have no Nightwish. I don't even have Manson. Do have five Coopers, and all three Systems ^.^

I have 5 of Nightwish's downloaded.^_^  
I can understand that, and nightwish is awesome xd
Megadeath is...ok...not my fav....but happen to be a very good band.

Metallica can never get back what it had, the new CD is horried, but its ok, its tolerable, and still shows more skill than most pop bands.

Eddily: YES!
They are awesome.
I love both their old more deathmetal-style and their new melo-death nu metal style.

They are different than most bands I listen to those.....I usally perfer rough, unoerganised, agression, rawr rawr \m/\m/ *headbands* *hardcoredances* ...that kinda stuff.

But bands like In Flames, and Killswitch Engaged are exceptions  

MariusBinx

Dark Duei

AFG Chatterbox scares me.....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:42 pm
MariusBinx
Eddily: YES!
They are awesome.
I love both their old more deathmetal-style and their new melo-death nu metal style.

They are different than most bands I listen to those.....I usally perfer rough, unoerganised, agression, rawr rawr \m/\m/ *headbands* *hardcoredances* ...that kinda stuff.

But bands like In Flames, and Killswitch Engaged are exceptions

Nice nice. I started getting into them early this year. Now I have all of their cd's I believe, and most of the videos. Have you seen the new vid for Touch Of Red?  

Eddily

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:44 pm
nope, I dont seem many vids...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:47 pm
Crap, I totle forgot about Rammstien. Thats like my four #1 favorite band ^.^ They rock, and bite me, to any who say they don't *giggles*  

Skuger Moonclaw

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:51 pm
xd

(doesn't know what's going on)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:52 pm
I think their ok.
not really my style.
Their vids are awesome though.

But their lyrics area a ******** joke...ick.
Their terrible.
But, hey, I dont know that if I dont bother to translate.  

MariusBinx

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:54 pm
I didn't want to make another topic, and this is random chat.

What should I get?
1 - Really Jacked up stuff
B - The Belt pants and shirt
pototo - Male thong ake Dancer bottem

I yet to have money for any of them, and I sort need to borrow soome one's RJ up set, to see what I like and would look good in combos.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games