Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Jacked up set 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:56 pm
MariusBinx
I think their ok.
not really my style.
Their vids are awesome though.

But their lyrics area a ******** joke...ick.
Their terrible.
But, hey, I dont know that if I dont bother to translate.

I like Bow down, and Piano. (I'll spear Germany the tragity, of me trying to spell in Germen) <.< >.>  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:58 pm
As for Rammstein, they're pretty cool. I've heard a bunch of their stuff from my friend, and I have the Resident Evil Apocalypse soundtrack. Some of it I like, especially fruer fire(or whatever it is, from XXX). That song just kicks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:01 pm
I don't like Metallica's newest CD, Saint-Anger. it's, well, jsut not the same. I like their old songs from the album "Re-Load" and even then, they're not my all-time favorite band. I have tried playing their songs on the guitar with some friensd though, and man, you have to be pretty damn good to do it. eek

Personally, my favorite bands are :
Mes Aieux (Good ol' traditionnal style, from Quebec heart 4laugh heart )
Nightwish (OMG heart !)
Yes (Woot! heart )
Sonata Artica (8th Commandment = Fastest - guitar-playin' - EVER. eek )
Scorpions
Smashmouth
Les Cowboys Fringants (also from Quebec, totaly uber heart )

Lyrics-wise, the songs by "Mes Aieux" have the best lyrics ever, IMO. heart blaugh  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

Eddily
As for Rammstein, they're pretty cool. I've heard a bunch of their stuff from my friend, and I have the Resident Evil Apocalypse soundtrack. Some of it I like, especially fruer fire(or whatever it is, from XXX). That song just kicks.
ugh i hate Feur Frei, it's one of the few ones that I hate, and the only one I hate on one of their CDs I bought a while ago...  
Eddily

Getadelt wird wer Schmerzen kennt
vom Feuer das die Haut verbrennt
Ich werf ein Licht
in mein Gesicht
Ein heißer Schrei
Feuer frei!

Bäng bäng

Geadelt ist wer Schmerzen kennt
vom Feuer das in Lust verbrennt
ein Funkenstoß
in ihren Schoß
ein heißer Schrei
Feuer frei!

Bäng bäng
Feuer frei!

Gefährlich ist wer Schmerzen kennt
vom Feuer das den Geist verbrennt
bäng bäng
gefährlich das gebrannte Kind
mit Feuer das vom Leben trennt
ein heißer Schrei
bäng bäng
Feuer frei!

Dein Glück
ist nicht mein Glück
ist mein Unglück

Bäng bäng
Feuer frei!

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

Getadelt wird wer Schmerzen kennt
vom Feuer das die Haut verbrennt
Ich werf ein Licht
in mein Gesicht
Ein heißer Schrei
Feuer frei!

Bäng bäng

Geadelt ist wer Schmerzen kennt
vom Feuer das in Lust verbrennt
ein Funkenstoß
in ihren Schoß
ein heißer Schrei
Feuer frei!

Bäng bäng
Feuer frei!

Gefährlich ist wer Schmerzen kennt
vom Feuer das den Geist verbrennt
bäng bäng
gefährlich das gebrannte Kind
mit Feuer das vom Leben trennt
ein heißer Schrei
bäng bäng
Feuer frei!

Dein Glück
ist nicht mein Glück
ist mein Unglück

Bäng bäng
Feuer frei!

Yeah I have all their lyrics on text, German and Trans, and Gaia dosen't seem to be able to handle German charactrs  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:06 pm
DoomNeko
I don't like Metallica's newest CD, Saint-Anger. it's, well, jsut not the same. I like their old songs from the album "Re-Load" and even then, they're not my all-time favorite band. I have tried playing their songs on the guitar with some friensd though, and man, you have to be pretty damn good to do it. eek

Nightwish (OMG heart !)
Yes (Woot! heart )
Scorpions
Smashmouth

Lyrics-wise, the songs by "Mes Aieux" have the best lyrics ever, IMO. heart blaugh

Sonata Artica is amazing...well...not amazing but fun!
They are not really fast....I have heard much faster.

If you like fast guitar playin, and happen to like death-metal vox, look up the genres:
Goregrind
Thrash
Math Metal/Math Rock
Speed Metal.
gorecore
grindcore.  

MariusBinx

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:08 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

*enter Rammstein Lyrics here*

Yeah I have all their lyrics on text, German and Trans, and Gaia dosen't seem to be able to handle German charactrs
kool... I have their lyrics in german from the CD of theirs i bought, 'Mutter' but I havn't bothered to find any translations, i have memorized alot of the songs german lyrics thoughs, like Ich Will (my favorite) for instance, kinda helps with german pronounciation, expecially with german 10 coming up soon  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:11 pm
MariusBinx
DoomNeko

Nightwish (OMG heart !)
Yes (Woot! heart )
Scorpions
Smashmouth

Sonata Artica is amazing...well...not amazing but fun!
They are not really fast....I have heard much faster.

It's just that one particular song that shocks me o.O
It's totally organized, yet so damn fast, and the guy sings along on it eek

Much faster than any other song I listen to anyways.
*listens to more songs by mes Aieux*
Wooden Spoon solo, woot! xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:23 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

kool... I have their lyrics in german from the CD of theirs i bought, 'Mutter' but I havn't bothered to find any translations, i have memorized alot of the songs german lyrics thoughs, like Ich Will (my favorite) for instance, kinda helps with german pronounciation, expecially with german 10 coming up soon

I have the CDs, saddly they are burns a friend gave me. but one has some bounce trakes, and the one of Their cover of Barby girl in German. *giggles* that crakes me up. Who ever that sings the Ken parts, sounds like Hitler, so it doubles the histaria XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:25 pm
Rinchans flower
Jacked up set 3nodding

Was thinking that, but I like the way the belt top looks with the fur over it..... maybe I'll do a combo  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:28 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

I have the CDs, saddly they are burns a friend gave me. but one has some bounce trakes, and the one of Their cover of Barby girl in German. *giggles* that crakes me up. Who ever that sings the Ken parts, sounds like Hitler, so it doubles the histaria XD
omfglmfao!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:30 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Rinchans flower
Jacked up set 3nodding

Was thinking that, but I like the way the belt top looks with the fur over it..... maybe I'll do a combo

Do that then xd  

Rinchans flower

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:34 pm
Rinchans flower
Sura Tokaniku
Rinchans flower
Jacked up set 3nodding

Do that then xd

I just need some one to let me borrow the really jack set, and see what looks good with the belt top  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games