Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim_XI

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:26 pm
*takes a seat on the couch and begins to listen to the conversations*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:28 pm
I have returned  

Skuger Moonclaw

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:29 pm
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
I've been all over the place...

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
and still I'm standin' tall!
I've seen a million faces,
and I've ROcKED them all!
blaugh

Things have been a little unsure as of late, but I'm hanging in.

Well it's good you're hanging in there ^^
I'm still, well, pretty much at the same place as always xp

Thanks. And I'm glad that you're hanging in as well; I read that you're heading to college soon? I wish you luck.

Oh, and I really like that picture of you with the pimpin' hat on, holding the brim! Hot? Why, yes... yes it is! xd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:31 pm
*wonders off*  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:33 pm
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

Thanks. And I'm glad that you're hanging in as well; I read that you're heading to college soon? I wish you luck.

Oh, and I really like that picture of you with the pimpin' hat on, holding the brim! Hot? Why, yes... yes it is! xd

I know, isn't that wicced?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:34 pm
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

Hehe, thankies ^^
It's probably my best pic so far biggrin

And yes, I'll be heading to college next year. So far I'm almost pulling straight-A's in all my classes and we've already done the hardest parts of a bunch of courses xd
3D Animation, computer graphics and cartoon making, here I come! blaugh  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:36 pm
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

Hehe, thankies ^^

And yes, I'll be heading to college next year. So far I'm almost pulling straight-A's in all my classes and we've already done the hardest parts of a bunch of courses xd

sounds fun. I've oftan wonder if I'll get into animation, I have tones of ideas. Best of luck ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:39 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

Hehe, thankies ^^

sounds fun. I've oftan wonder if I'll get into animation, I have tones of ideas. Best of luck ^.^

Thanks for the support guys ^^
Now the only problem resides in funding... the government's been cutting down on student loans for college as of late... so far, at least a good 7 or 8 colleges worth of students are manifesting against it. Hopefully the message will get through xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:45 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

Hehe, thankies ^^

Thanks for the support guys ^^
Now the only problem resides in funding... the government's been cutting down on student loans for college as of late... so far, at least a good 7 or 8 colleges worth of students are manifesting against it. Hopefully the message will get through xp

good luck to that.

My old school had some major art progams cut backs. We had this awesome wall out side our school, panted red with bricks looks, and a neat mustang braking through. I don't know why they chaged it. (graphity is my guess) But in it's place, they panted a crapy brick desigh, with to gold mustang sillowets (how ever thats spelled) with an M in the middle.

I take it as a sign that arts getting so messed over, they couldn't get another good artest to re make the old design. ( I hate the school, adn I'm pissed at what they did to what could been beautiful. Artistic pride)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:53 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

Indeed! I keep feeling the need to request comissions... Hey, Doom, how would you feel about doing a comission for four Nov letters?  

DracosBlackwing

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:56 pm
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

Indeed! I keep feeling the need to request comissions... Hey, Doom, how would you feel about doing a comission for four Nov letters?

Only four? some one of her style would require at lest two tunips, a paperclip, and 50 letters  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:58 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

Only four? some one of her style would require at lest two tunips, a paperclip, and 50 letters

*looks in pockets*

Hmm... I've only got three paperclips, five pieces of ABC gum, a mouse(....?! Chewin' my gum! Gimme!) and four letters... Oh, and some money, too.

DracosBlackwing

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:01 pm
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

*looks in pockets*

Hmm... I've only got three paperclips, five pieces of ABC gum, a mouse(....?! Chewin' my gum! Gimme!) and four letters... Oh, and some money, too.

darn, I need some turnips. I've been reading through "McGiver's Servival guide" and you can make a car with some turnips, paper clip, and a half eaten bowl of Cheeros  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:07 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

*looks in pockets*

darn, I need some turnips. I've been reading through "McGiver's Servival guide" and you can make a car with some turnips, paper clip, and a half eaten bowl of Cheeros

And here I thought involved rubber bands, two pencils, four paper plates and a cereal box... go figure!  

DracosBlackwing

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:11 pm
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
Sura Tokaniku
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*sings*

I've been everywhere,
blaugh

*looks in pockets*

And here I thought involved rubber bands, two pencils, four paper plates and a cereal box... go figure!

Thats the Hummer.

with a strew, you get a tank

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games