Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:01 am
Sin tossed her hair to the side.
"Possibly."
When he mentioned Aisling she fixed her amber eyes on his properly and nodded. "yes, i'd like that. She was a sweet girl."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:07 am
Dougal nod and turned away-still smiling. Sin was certianly more kind-hearted than he first imagined her to be. He wondered how many demons were actually kinder than they lend on.

((I'm off to lunch...))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:14 pm
Lilith nodded at Adam and got up to get her staff then came back and knelt on the ground.
"This may be tough if he's really far down." She said and concentrated on trying to find anything that was once alive disregarding animals and such as she worked her way down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:07 pm
Adam nodded and also focused, trying to remember the day all those years ago. he found Lilith's energy and followed it down.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Lilith continued down and down.
"Jeez, how far down is this guy?" She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 pm
Adam continued to mentally serach and overtook Lilith a little. he suddnely latched onto a framiliar energy. One of what was once a unique intelligence. He smiled. "I think I found him. two more feet down."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:49 pm
Dougal raised his hands up and waved them. "....yay...." he said in a not-so-excited way. "Let's meet the old fossil."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 pm
Lilith jokingly glared at Adam for beating her and went down a bit farther to find a body.
"So this is him?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:54 pm
"Yep, this is him."

Gabriel took a step back to give them room.
"The first ever homo sapien sapien. He was a nice guy- very wise, he loved his kids..." Gabriel smiled. "Father was very happy, this guy had a lot of hope, and a lot of faith."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:57 pm
"So we just need to get his bones to the surface?" Lilith asked and got ready to bring the body back in the simplest way which would just give him the ability to move under her control.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:06 pm
"Yes." Adam said, concentrating hsi energie stogetehr to latch around the body and to try and force the dirt away into a more fluid form to assit getting him out.

"I hope we don't have to cart around an entire skeleton." Natasha said, putting her hands on her hips  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:17 pm
Dougal glanced around at the group and decided they were a strange looking group. Himself-a cat like half demon, the princess of Hell, an archangel, reaper, a posscessed doll, one human female from a line of demon hunters and one with the ability to animate the dead....and now they were adding possibily a whole skeleton....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:22 pm
Seeing the look on his face, Sin leant to the side to talk to him, keeping her eyes on teh scene and an ironic smile on her face.
"You know, this is pretty macarbe. They used to burn people at the stake for this, and you're all supposed to be jewish or christians or muslims or whatever. Talk about ironic."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:32 pm
Lilith nodded and worked on reanimating the skeleton, once she had control she started having it dig itself up. She closed her eyes in concentration.
"Adam, do you know how deep down it is? I wasn't paying attention as we were searching."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:36 pm
Sin's sudden appreance by his side took Dougal by surprise. "I-I suppose that is true...." he replied. He glance over at Sin and came to the realization that she was quite lovely.

((haha-Dougal's a player....that or he's finally going through puberty...))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games