Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:55 pm
no, she would just run her mouth off, until i don't stop cussing and yelling at her to stop.
yes, i cuss and yell at my mom cuz she's to emotional.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:59 pm
Wow. My Mom and I curse at each other, but we do so as a kind of game- it's actually pretty funny.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 pm
@Joker: yea that does hurt X_X
You couldn't persuade me

@Jessi: Just write about what you think it is, it's a personal opinion really, no right or wrong answer.

I had to do something like that...long story short...I was sent to the school councilor to get myself checked out. =/ Plus other stories/poems that I had to do in CW class made my teacher both loving my writing and concerned about me xD
Only because I was the ONLY girl out of like 40 an 3 boys that didn't write about love....even when the topic was about love xD

Edit: lol, I jacked your spot Jessi!!! >=3

@Joker(again): How so?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 pm
lolz seems fun. so is that a daily thing?  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 pm
Yeah, we'll call each other "b***h" and "a*****e" and s**t like that, and we always laugh about it, even when she's mad and says "******** you, a*****e."

s**t, we get into fights, they get physical. Never for more than a few seconds, but it's always fun- like, she'll hit me in the arm with a frying pan and I'll do the same to her with a cutting board. We always laugh afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:09 pm
wow, when my mom hits, she hits damn hard. (stupid navy mom)
she's kinda wierd. her personality switches sometimes. but usually nothing physical. but i guess you get out a lot of anger stress or whatever when you do that
@chi- yeah you did!  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:10 pm
My ma has no training... but Grandma is trained in boxing. and BOY does she have a MEAN right hook! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:12 pm
lolz, what interesting lives some people have.
what about you chi?  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm
Yep, grandma also is a trained Psychiatrist and used to do regressions and used o help people who had drug addictions. She could write prescriptions for anything, and used to have a huge weed plant potted in her office. Thank God foe Colombia. blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 pm
jessi_angel94_2
lolz, they never worked for me, they made me worse and i used to throw things, cuz they wouldn't stop asking me questions.

i know im so behind in this stuff....but i have to add soemthing
when my parents took me to a counsler, i would sit there and look innocent and not do anything unless they said i could....
but when she asked me certain questions...thats when i raised hell from the floor boards!!!! I almost made the lady cry!!!! Shes gettin napkins and s**t and im sitting there crying ever so often, just wimpering out my problems as i go....
the last time i went before my parents took me out, i told her i had schizophrenia and her pen fell on the floor with her mouth and her eyes were popping out of her head...and she sat there shaking....ever since then i have never gone back....
i think i scared her cuz she asked me to tell her what that was and how it was treating me and i told her everything is covered in blood and that i hear voices and see things.....she just sat there...staring...when i told her about the blood though is when she REALLY started writing on her notepad thing......it was funny to me (though i wasnt joking) cuz well...blood was curdling from her open a** mouth....  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Nice story. Wish I had thought of that back in the office.

And NICE use of the word Curdling- you don't get a chance to use it often, you know?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 pm
lolz, that makes me want to write now. XD  

jessi_angel94_2

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 pm
@Jessi: Well, like I said as long as I don't die my parents don't care much. But I have been rather down as of late...haven't slept in 3 days (going on four now >3), I have a "feels like I'm being hit with a hammer" headache for the past day and a half. An, wondering why the heck everytime something good happens in my life something worse comes along an drains it all...
But other than that, it's all good.

@Joker: Wow...interesting lady.

@Kitten: Are you okay now? I hope you're okay now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Millenium Joker
Nice story. Wish I had thought of that back in the office.

And NICE use of the word Curdling- you don't get a chance to use it often, you know?

thx i am a good poet...sadly my vocab is limited due to my style -_-
lol i didnt think of it i just tryed not to make her freak out until i knew i wasnt going back ^^  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 pm
Style? Is there such thing as Emo Poetry style? 3nodding  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games