Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
" sorry i'm losing power... making tranformations on others is tiresome... plus you can suvive an hour with an wierd face cant you?"

*glares at Ed then sighs. "Fine I'm going to bed." *Stands up and heads upstairs to sleep*
ed falls were he stands and go off in a deep sleep (i said it was tiresome))

*Shun wakes up and goes to Ed, so he can change his face back.*
ed woke up soon after full of small pices of ceramic on his face, toght not cuting, most probably got stuck on his fur

*Shun found Ed and went up to him.* "Ok Ed. Please change mt face back now. would you."
tini ray hits shun's face and he gets back to normal "i think i'l teach mitsuki to do this..." he yaws and the glass was still suck on werever he didnt use a shirt  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:06 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

ed woke up soon after full of small pices of ceramic on his face, toght not cuting, most probably got stuck on his fur

*Shun found Ed and went up to him.* "Ok Ed. Please change mt face back now. would you."
tini ray hits shun's face and he gets back to normal "i think i'l teach mitsuki to do this..." he yaws and the glass was still suck on werever he didnt use a shirt

*shun felt his face and sighed* "Thank you, Ed." *Looks at glass* "What's that?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*shun felt his face and sighed* "Thank you, Ed." *Looks at glass* "What's that?"
"um?" he looks at his arm that had the glass from the sake bottles stuck on his new fur "the victims of your rage"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"um?" he looks at his arm that had the glass from the sake bottles stuck on his new fur "the victims of your rage"

*Shun gives a blank look then understands.* "Ah! I forgot about that. Here let me take it out." *Shun went into his messenger bag and pulled out disinfectant and bandages. He then took Ed's arm and began to remove the glass*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:13 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Shun gives a blank look then understands.* "Ah! I forgot about that. Here let me take it out." *Shun went into his messenger bag and pulled out disinfectant and bandages. He then took Ed's arm and began to remove the glass*
" i'm not cuted, and can you back off a little?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"Sorry." *moves back a bit*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:20 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"i think i'l take a bath before anything else, i smell like alcohol" ed release his arm and go upstairs, enters a bathroom and take a shower, after he is done he just put some clothes that he broght on and headed to the woods  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"i think i'l take a bath before anything else, i smell like alcohol" ed release his arm and go upstairs, enters a bathroom and take a shower, after he is done he just put some clothes that he broght on and headed to the woods

*Shun shrugged and started to clean up the mess of the 1/8 drinks he destroyed*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:30 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((i think you will have to work to mitsuki for a while to make up for this thing)) soon ed is in front of an small riverbank  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((i think you will have to work to mitsuki for a while to make up for this thing)) soon ed is in front of an small riverbank

(Maybe its better not to tell.. In any case ill apologize when she gets online  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:34 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((you know ed is too evil not to tell)) he staied near the river as expecting something... or someone  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:42 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((you know ed is too evil not to tell)) he staied near the river as expecting something... or someone

(Thats y im gonna apologize to her^^) *Shun finished cleaning up the mess after 3 hours  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Thats y im gonna apologize to her^^) *Shun finished cleaning up the mess after 3 hours
an guy with a whip-like chain throwed the thing at ed knocking him out "vlad is really going to make worse" he said and started carring ed throgh the woods up to an hle, he enters there and pull ed together, when ed woke up he was all tied up on a pillar at an empty room  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

an guy with a whip-like chain throwed the thing at ed knocking him out "vlad is really going to make worse" he said and started carring ed throgh the woods up to an hle, he enters there and pull ed together, when ed woke up he was all tied up on a pillar at an empty room

*shun went to look for Ed in the woods. He saw a man carrying a knocked out Ed in the distance and started to follow them in secrecy.

(Brb)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:51 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*shun went to look for Ed in the woods. He saw a man carrying a knocked out Ed in the distance and started to follow them in secrecy.

(Brb)
((sure))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games