Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:41 pm
[You dirty, Moon. xD Isn't it a bit late for you too?]

Judith chuckled.
"It was great." She panted.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:51 pm
((It's......it's only 2:51 in the morning. lol It's so horrible being a catholic virgin girl.....))

"Only great?" Patrick laugh. "I'll have to try harder next time." He chuckled again at realizing the possible hidden meaning in that. He let her use one arm as a pillow while the other draped over her still reexploring her figure under the sheets and rested at her chest. Snuggling closer he kissed her shoulder and back up to the neck.

Then he glanced at the time....wide-eyed and chuckled. "We're animals," he said nuzzling her and nodded to the time at the alarm clock. Then he went back to showering her with kisses.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:07 am
[[Aww xD]]

Judith chuckled and leaned into Patrick's warmth starting to doze a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:20 am
Patrick smiled and breathed in her scent. Then he laid his head back. He felt content and quite blissful.....and while the soft music continued to play he allowed sleep to take him.

--

Meanwhile.....

Koko sat up in bed. Judith hadn't come back yet...nor had she called which seemed like cause for concern now. "Should we go look for her?" she asked knowing there was still a bit of time before sunrise. "We can take the truck?"

((Ok.....this seems like a good stopping point for me. Need to get at least four hours of sleep to function.))

((hehe...Judith is gonna get trapped in the house for the day is she falls asleep til morning....whatever would she do for entertainment then? lol xd I wonder if my mind becomes dirty the longer I go without sleep...I hadn't even started my latest romance novel like I had intended to either for inspiration....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:37 am
[Niiiice. xD Goonight Moon. Have sexy, dirty dreams. Haha]

Judith slipped into sleep, still in Patrick's arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 am
[*is saying nothing* whee lol looks like you girls were busy without me :p]

Drake still lounged in bed, tracing his own little patterns and plans on the imagined whiteboard of the ceiling. It took him a moment to register and break out of his thoughts when Koko spoke.
"hm? Oh...yes it might be an idea. I'll go, I don't want to risk you running into the other vampire." he said. he remembered the vampire's name, but wasn't about to let hismelf hold it in his memory. While ever he had a desire to kill someone, he often tried to separate their names away form them - makes them prey rather than people.
"Plus you should be here to tell Fayt about what happened." he advised, slinking out of the bed. Since it was Koko he didn't bother to cover himself up and instead just wandered into the bathroom to give his face a quick wash so he felt fresher.

---

meanwhile, in her wanderings, Tristen caught Mason and lillin's scent finally, and followed it. It wasn't long before she bumped into them. She gave a quick nervous glance at the time.
"There you are. I've got good news." she said with a smile  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:57 am
(( xp ))

She bit her lip as he passed by-reminding herself this wasn't the time.

After he left the room Koko let out a soft sigh. Although his disire to protect her was admirable it could also be slightly annoying. She didn't argue though since she couldn't go against the logic of staying around so she could tell Fayt. Then she scooted out of bed, but unlike Drake she held a thin bedsheet loosely at her chest and followed him to the bathroom. She reached around with her free arm and hugged-resting her cheek on his upper back. "Just be careful....." she replied and then kissed ligtly a couple times down the spine. "Take Bly if you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 am
Drake nodded, smiling slightly as he looked in the mirror at their reflections. He then tured to meet her and hugged her.
"Thankyou, I think I will take him actually."
he said. he was still unnerved enough that he'd appreciate Bly's company. Plus the dog's prescense would act as insurance, stopping him from running off to give hismelf up as the vampire-woman wanted him to. That would comfort Koko and, to be honest, it would stop himself from considering that option.
"If I end up getting caught out by the sun and have to hide somewhere, I'll send Bly back to let you know i'm safe."
he said, pecking her on the nose. he then moved over to get his now neatly-folded clothes. He pulled on some trousers, shoes and a thin sweater - a momentary break form his usual uniform of shirts (after all the thift store had limited options). he thought briefly that when -if- they managed to get to England, he'd try and relax Koko the new environment by taking her shopping for some proper clothes.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:34 am
((lol @ Drake.....proper clothes.....))

Koko gave a nod-unable to think of anything more to say. Then she strolled out to the kitchen still in the sheet and proceeded to warm up some breakfast. He seemed to be ready when she finished. "I'll keep it warm incase you make it back in time," she replied taking a sip and going over to give him a quick hug for luck. She followed up with a deep kiss-to give him at least a little breakfast.....

"Better get moving," she said wiping the tiny bit of blood from his face with her thumb.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:43 am
Drake followed her into the kitchen and enthusiastically greeted the kiss.
"Mhmn, my two favourite things - Blood and Koko." he smirked.
"i'll see you later."
he pecked her cheek again - feeling like a husband going off to work (which he decided, wasn't wholly unpleasant, though somewhat scary.) As he walked past the dogs he patted his leg.
"Bly? Come on boy - you're with me." he said, fussing Bly's head fondly. he briefly crouched down to greet yoki and to stroke the pups, though his attention was lavished mainly on Buster. he wondered if he'd be able to train the pup as well as koko did her dogs, when it eventually grew big enough.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 am
Koko giggled at the remark.

Bly panted happily, and understanding waited by the door.

A perhaps slightly momentous accurance happened then.....Yoki licked Drake's hand without any ill will. Buster whined then sniffed and pawed at Drake's hand curiously.

((haha....makes me think of the werewolf movie Blood and Chocolate....))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 am
Drake smiled in gratitude as Yoki actually seemed friendly.
"see girl? we can get along." he stroked her gently again and walked over to Bly, opening thedoor and heading out, closing the door behind him. he inhaled the fresh air and wandered down the street, intending to retrace his steps to the pub.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:11 am
Bly trotted along beside Drake panting happily-a bit glad for the outdoors. He once and a while glanced up at Drake-as if wondering where they were heading off too.

--

Koko went to get dressed. She slipped into a pair of form fitting denium pants and pale top. She started making a check list of things that need to be done if they were leaving asap. It was a little disheartening to, but it was a way of life for her....constantly moving from one place to another. But at least she wasn't going to be alone this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:38 am
Drake eventually reached the bar, pleased with how obedient Bly always was. teh dogs were pretty smart, even for their species - he thought Koko was lucky.
The bar was closed with all but a few paralytic drunks tottering about or passed out. It'd been a good night, Drake thought. he sighed, still feeling the blood on his lips and frowned to himself as his hinger grumbled dangerously when greeted with his old hunting grounds.
"easy prey." he murmured to himself and folded his arms. "c'mon Bly, she's not here." he turned and moved back onto the street, eager to get away form the temptation. "I feel like a damn vegetarian nowadays, boy." he said to Bly. "i think iu'll have to hunt live prey again soon - maybe another deer. That sensation of the heartbeat drumming and slowing as...." he practically groaned as his hunger flashed up into a painful contraction.
"argh... ok, ok change of subject.... so your a dad now - how's that working for you?"
he smield down at Bly, knwoing eh wasn't going to reply of course. he made hsi way back down an alternative route from the bar in case he caught Judith walking home. When that began to fail he paused. The sky was thinning with light again and he doubted he'd have more than half an hour before it became dangerous.
he made a decision on a hunch and decided to make his way to Patrick's house - if Judith wasn't anywhere else she might have met him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:49 am
Bly barked lightly. Mainly responding the the tone of Drake's voice. He seemed to increase in excitement at the very familiar street. He dart to short ways ahead and then paused. He looked back at Drake-his tail wagging happily. He paused infront of the Nome resisdence but was thinking they were heading to Fayt's.

--

Fayt meanwhile was up early....deciding to make up for the late sleep from the other day. Surely Bly would go for a walk now with Yoki and the pups taken care of. He yawned as he held onto a piece of toast and tied his shoe laces while sitting on the bottom step inside. Then he shoved the earphones in from the ipod and listened to some tunes as he stepped out and locked the front door.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games