Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:31 pm
Mira's face turned as hard as stone, her expression blank, as she looked at him, her blue eyes turning a pale gray.All of a suddon the blue light emitting from the necklace surged and surrounded them both.When she spoke her voice was void of any and all emotion "You need to realise that I'm not as weak or as esily effected by whats happening to you as others are.I wont run and hide like a scared little girl." Stading up, holding the blanket around her shoulders, she walked towards him carefully, the black tentacles disolving into puddle of water when thet touched her skin "And you can fight it Oblen.Your not an evil being anymore.If your were you wouldn't be able to show compassion or kindness, much less love."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 pm
Oblen slowly looked down, shaking a bit and gritting his teeth as he continued to fight him off. He closes his eyes again. He remained silent... well, he wasn't speaking... making low noises as he continued to struggle to even breathe properly. He looked a bit to the dissolved tentacles that had tried for her as she approached. He looked slowly up, staggering a bit to lift his head to look up, and looked to her with his black eyes to say in a near whisper "... please... just... just... h-... h-hold me..." He then slowly looks back down a bit. He felt as if a very tired and worn out person on fire and somehow being wrapped up by several tentacles of a giant squid... and seeing that she was pretty much a cure from the ooze, he saw it as a chance to 'get away from the giant squid and try to put out the fire himself'.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm
Mira knelt beside him and laid a hand on his shoulder, watchign as the ooze melted away from it into a puddle at their feet.Her face and eyes were still viod of all emotion.Linking her finger with his she leaned against him "You can do this Oblen.Your stronger than he is.All he know is hatred and sorrow.You know so much more."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:05 pm
Oblen could move his shoulder a bit easier as the ooze on his shoulder had melted away. He closed his eyes as slowly the ooze seemed to start to melt away, but then quickly it began to harden a bit, obviously trying to stay on Oblen. Oblen lets out a low growl sounding noise as the hardened ooze cracks open and soon enough falls off. He then slowly begins to move slightly, shaking a bit, still obviously fighting something. He then stops moving, remaining still before opening his eyes and looking to Mira. His eyes back to normal. He smiles a bit, reaching up to touch her face lightly and then blinks a bit and glances around. He then nods and looks back to Mira. "... Thank you..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 pm
Mira nodded slightly and hugged him, her face softening slightly.A slow tear slid down her cheek as a sort of aftermath and a sudden wave of shock hit her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Oblen closes his eyes with a smile as he hugged her back. He still felt a little bit shakey from the whole altercation. He kisses her cheek lightly and then repeats "... thank you... thank you for everything... thank you so much... for everything..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm
Mira shook her head slightly, tears streaming down her face "I felt horrible....I finally know what Reaver meant...About want to kill demon and everything else......." She shuddered slightly at the thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:42 pm
Oblen looks a bit to Mira to ask "What?... what are you talking about?... you mean how.. you change as you get more control of your powers?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:51 pm
Mira nodded slightly "It's like I was me..But at the same time I wasn't...I can't really explain it..." She had a look of slight panic on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:03 pm
Oblen shakes his head, before looking away. "... I don't know then... it could be anything... or nothing..." He then shrugs his shoulders a bit before smiling again, looking back to her to say "... but I beleive... everything is... going to be fine."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:14 pm
Mira nodded slightly and rested her forehead against his chest "I really do hope your right..." She shivered slightly, more from cold than anything else this time and looked down at the puddles of water at their feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:20 pm
He lets out a small sigh before finally saying "... I really do think I should... rest a bit more in bed... I don't feel well after such an event... I'm all... shakey a bit... and... and a bit wet..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 pm
Mira cracked a weak smile and stood up, keeping her fingers linked with his "Come on then.....I'll clean up the mess in bit..." Though though of touching the water right after what it had been moments before made her stomach churn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm
Oblen nods as he stood, a bit needing to pull himself up a bit with Mira's linked fingers due to such loss of strength. When he stood he slowly glanced around a bit again, but then stopped when she said something of cleaning up the mess. He shook his head. "... No, no... it's sort of my mess... I can clean it..." He says, glancing down to the water. He had then felt a bit of a frown on his lips, realizing a bit what it had been before it was water. He then shrugs his shoulders and looks to Mira with a small smile. "... I could make it evaporate quickly for easy clean up..." He says before extending his hand, as if about to shoot fire, but then nothing happened and the water remained. He then brings up his hand to look at it. "... that's strange..." He mutters, but then shakes his head to mutter "Eh, I guess I'm just too... out of it to use my powers correctly..." After a few seconds he continued to the bed and then lays in it. "Welp, I can't clean it... but I wouldn't feel right having you clean it... makes me feel a bit lousy... at the very least, please at least lie to me and say you won't clean it... I don't believe I could get any rest knowing that you'd clean a mess that pretty much fell off of me."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:35 pm
Mira frowned slightly "I wont lie...Becase it's as much my mess as it is yours....I'm the one that made it turn into water." She held back a small shudder "And I don't think it just fatigue....I think it may have something to do with whatever that blue light was that was coming out of the necklace." She pulled the blanket over him before grabbing one of her shirts and pulling it on.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games