Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:23 pm
UnHolyFudge
Anyone mind filling me in?

*holds dagger at Fudge's throat* Giant war. Moon vs. Toan.
Are you with the Mistress or with the enemy?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:25 pm
*Moves the dagger away from his throat* That is no way to make me want to join your side wulfie. stare Now can't we be civilized?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:26 pm
*puts hand on Fudges shoulder* We have limited time before all hell breaks loose so pick your side. *Examon, Zeedmillenniummon, Justimon, Kumamon, Arkadimon Super ultimate and Aegisdramon appear* Attack attack attack!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:27 pm
-Forsaken Gabriel-
*Stands on Diaboromons head as he charges a beam aimed at Windy* Catastrophe Cannon! Fire! *Bright yellow beam is fired aimed directly at Windy's neck.* Who dare oppose the Moon kingdom?

*Windy frowns at the thought of another Virus digimon fighting against her. Once the attack collided towards the female the area shook, sending chaotic vibrations at a large diameter distance. In individually six long claws shattered the walls of the maze as a humongous Armageddemon rose.

"Toan can defend for himself, i'm quite occupied at the moment!"

Armageddemon uses Black rain, aiming towards the sky. It fires numerous indigo missles, which then pulled by gravity spontaneously explodes and showers over the moon army.

-Dramatic music-

"Toan, what did you do!"
[ xD ]

Im Windspirit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:29 pm
See kain can be civilized. My dad is trying to get me to play poker. who thinks i should play it(there are no real bets, i think)
Edit: imma play one round of poker then be back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:30 pm
UnHolyFudge
*Moves the dagger away from his throat* That is no way to make me want to join your side wulfie. stare Now can't we be civilized?

Civilized? THIS IS WAR!
*gives you a cookie* NOW JOIN!

*protects group with another ice dome before sending Imperialdramon PM at Armegedemon*  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:32 pm
*walks in with sycthe in hand* Normally i am a magic user....but *twirls it around fondly* this will do nicely! Im ready for the fight!

Dont forget me.....im the closest thing you have to magic..... *Phoenixmon flew in and landed next to him*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:32 pm
Fudge~ if there are no real bets, then go for it. Playing for fun is...well, fun.

Also, join my army >:] Rewards and honors and great respect are in store.
*holds hands up and forms force field over army, absorbing the missiles* It'll only hold up for a short period, let's hurry!

Kuchi (MetalGreymon) : *Uses Giga Blaster at Toan's army*  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:33 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami
*walks in with sycthe in hand* Normally i am a magic user....but *twirls it around fondly* this will do nicely! Im ready for the fight!

Want buffs?
And also, if you need magic staff or cane, the weapons dungeon is free for you to plunder.
*gives you vials of potions* some are quick buffs, and some are healing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:34 pm
MAGIC STAFF!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm

I'd play poker if it was free, although I did once and only won once. My expression would not stay still.

-Spewing Acid while riding Devidramon-

Currently:

User Image

*Still destroying at point blank range*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:36 pm
*manifests extra-buffed magic staff and hands to Shinobi* if you want I can buff your scythe as well, in case of an emergency.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:38 pm
tehehehehehe *evil smile produces* thanks this calls for a change in scenery... *runs off to change once more into something like his dream avi*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 pm
*disappears in a small flurry of snow, reappearing behind Windy* ATTACK! *slashes at Windy while ImperialDramon PM uses the Omni sword on Armegedemon*  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 pm
Im Windspirit
-Forsaken Gabriel-
*Stands on Diaboromons head as he charges a beam aimed at Windy* Catastrophe Cannon! Fire! *Bright yellow beam is fired aimed directly at Windy's neck.* Who dare oppose the Moon kingdom?

*Windy frowns at the thought of another Virus digimon fighting against her. Once the attack collided towards the female the area shook, sending chaotic vibrations at a large diameter distance. In individually six long claws shattered the walls of the maze as a humongous Armageddemon rose.

"Toan can defend for himself, i'm quite occupied at the moment!"

Armageddemon uses Black rain, aiming towards the sky. It fires numerous indigo orbs, which then pulled by gravity spontaneously explodes and showers over the moon army.

-Dramatic music-

"Toan, what did you do!"
[ xD ]

Gabriel looked at the huge digimon, laughing as it send its attacks at them only to be stopped by a holy force field which absorbed the blast then disappeared. ''I will take care of that one.'' He said summoning Seraphimon to his side as he ran through the battle field watching Aegisdramon deleting large groups of digimon with his Shine breaker. ''No mercy!'' He jumped onto the digimons head with his blade in his hand, Seraphimon nodded then started glowing as he rose higher into the air. ''Get down!'' He yelled to his team as a beam of light hit the ground infront of Armeggeddemon then 2 seconds later and explosion similar to 50 nuclear bombs hitting the same place at the same time shook the whole battleground destroying the rest of toans army but not hitting Moons since they were protected by a force field.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games