Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Speaking of such things," Dani piped up, with a slight chuckle. "Has anyone seen Eli, yet?" At that point she started looking in the direction of the Ravenclaw table, hoping to spot a certain head of snowy-white hair among all the mass of students there.

mc2
                                                      'Diamond Wales"

OOC: Open for interaction,

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Poor Dave and Elsie... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ a g a ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ c o м e т o p l a y agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт в r e a т н ι n g ? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr м ι n d gιvιng yoυ ѕ o м e o n e тo т a l ĸ т o. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho rolled his eyes ever so slightly at Tanya's reply, thinking that if she were capable, she would probably do exactly that. He didn't know what it was with girls and cooing over children who were even a couple years younger than them, but it certainly seemed to be a thing, because his sister was just as bad. Worse, actually. Tanya didn't feel the need to 'adopt' anybody. He followed his girlfriend's gaze over to his house table and noted that apparently, she was trying to reel in another one; the metamorphmagus was talking to a young girl. He shook his head; the poor girl had no idea what she was in for with his sister. Hopefully Gypsy wouldn't be too obnoxious; Echo'd thought the first year looked a bit... subdued. Not at all like the kids Gypsy usually was interested in.

spaceThe sixth year was pulled from that train of thought by Tanya's words, and he turned his eyes up to the Staff Table, noting the absence of Professor Bradbury. After last year, he didn't really blame Tanya in the least for hoping the woman was gone. Having to deal with someone you disliked teaching one of your favorite lessons had to be a pain. He shrugged. "Hoping she doesn't come back isn't so bad. The trampling, though... getting a little violent, there, sweetheart. Maybe we need to cut down on the slasher flicks," he told her with a chuckle. Though, he was pretty sure the films had nothing to do with her sudden violent streak... it'd been there long before that. A thought occurred. "Hm, or the Supernatural. I think you're taking one too many cues from the Winchesters," he teased, lightly bumping his shoulder into hers. Merlin knows that the two leads on that show seemed to think that the answer to everything was to punch it. Or shoot it. Or stab it. At least, that was how Dean operated most of the time. Sam at least tried to be a bit more subtle, which could probably be chalked up to his book smarts. He knew that there were some things one simply didn't punch... unlike Dean.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕ м ι l e and don'т в e l ι e v e
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll w a ĸ e ғroм тнιѕ d r e a м
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғ ι х м e, ι'м noт в r o ĸ e n нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe l ι e lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo y o υ c a n н ι d e. don'т c r y

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:28 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya pouted semi-mockingly when Echo told her that trampling may be overkill (literally in this case) about Professor Bradbury's absence. She couldn't go and teach some elective class barely anyone enrolled in, no she had to go and do a core class. And it was a core she genuinely liked and was good at! Ugh! She did snort as he suggested cutting down the amount of slasher movies the two of them which barely hid the slight sappy grin that wanted to overtake her face as he called her "sweetheart." They had never really discussed pet names for each other, especially considering half the time she still called him "Gecko" which now he just sighed exasperatedly whenever she uses it in a non-lovingly connotation. Still, she never thought of coming up with names to call each other mainly because she was sure she'd forget what they were. Maybe she could convince him to name them after established or still in progress ships from their shows or movies. She had an inkling he wouldn't really go for Destiel (mainly because he knew he'd be Cas which is like a HUGE compliment and then there's the small fact that it was two men compared to one guy one girl) but she could certainly pass it by him and look for any reactions, negative or otherwise. And as if he were reading her mind (because sometimes she really did think he could) he actually brought up Supernatural and about how she was taking too much from the Winchester brothers making her have to cover up her mouth to stifle her laughter least she get in trouble with Ronna a few feet away. "I wouldn't mind becoming more like the Winchesters, seventy percent of the time they have excellent aim." Tanya replied with a wry grin thinking of the brothers. If she had to chose the one she was most like it would probably be Dean with how protective he was over his brother and his "Shoot First, Never Ask Questions Its An Effing Demon Sammy" philosophy while physically she was becoming more like Sam. But only in the height department but damn, was Jared Padalecki fine.

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: Echo and other peopleThinking: Jensen too, Misha definitely, but JaredOOC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

"How am I dense for that? Just don't take the time to exchange pleasantries... that often," he said to her, shaking his head and chuckling. Almost completely ignoring the whole 'you should be studying for the NEWTS' talk she had gave him. Studying for those tests was for Seventh Year. He would study then...and truthfully, he refused to let those tests take control of him...but the problem was, he had a lot of them, which he could worry about at a later date.

He listened as Ronna had addressed Danica, but all he really got out of it was the patting of the head and the fact that League had gotten chewed out, or well, if Ronna was using a Euphemism at that point. All it did was make him reminisce on the amount of times the girl had done the same thing to him.

Then Ronna's boyfriend seemed to get there, who greeted them all...to which he gave a wave and a casual 'hello'. Toby was definitely one of the kids that he respected the most out of everyone, due to the fact that the kid got his stuff done, whether it was Quidditch or anything else. And it was truly a rarity for Theo to have pure respect for someone. Then there went Ronna, spouting off the kids full name, which made him reminisce even more. Chuckling, "If I had a galleon for every time you've said someone's full name...I think I'd be rich," he commented, shaking his head and chuckling again.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:34 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

"Eli?" Ronna asked when Dani piped up in her reference to students snogging in dark corners. "The albino kid in Ravenclaw you went to the Yule Ball with?" She asked before shaking her head, "Can't say I've seen him. Though, I'll tell you now if I catch you snogging him or anyone else in dark corners I'll be just as quick to break that up as anyone else-and if it is after curfew, you both will get detention. Also, of course, I will need to do a character evaluation of the young man, but that is a personal thing."

She smiled at Dani and added, "If you want I can pretend not to notice you heading over to the Ravenclaw table to see if he is there..." Glancing over to Theo she sighed and said, "It's useful to know names. Hell, you don't see me 'exchanging pleasantries' that often with a lot of people but I still sort of have an idea of most people names. At least in my own house."

"Also," She added when Theo chuckled about her using Toby's full name and the phrase about a galleon for every time she said someone full name he'd be rich she retorted, "Theo, you are rich enough, remember I was at your place this summer? I saw it. I know where you sleep. Trust me, you're plenty rich enough. And I know for a fact that your guardians will help you out if or when you want to move out. You're fine." She ended with a shake of her head.

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007
The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

"i wasn't planning on snogging with him," Dani replied with a bit of a laugh, "I just wanted to see him again. Besides, why are planning to do a background check on him?"

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:19 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby made a sound of mock surprise. "Ooh, you remembered my middle name. 10 points to Gryffindor," he teased, before rolling his eyes back at her. So what? Just because she was Head Girl didn't mean a boyfriend was off limits. "Well, they all start sometime- joking, I'm joking, c'mon, think of us as an example of a healthy, happy relationship for the kids." Okay, so maybe he was stretching it a bit, but honestly, he and Ronna were pretty happy with one another. Most of the time. They squabbled, a lot, but it was nothing compared to like it was before they were dating. And beside, Gypsy and Jer probably managed, somehow, to still fight more and snog more than he and Ronna could ever dream to. "Got a crush?" he asked Dani, sounding a little amused. Then again, she was what, fourteen now? He'd definitely been noticing girls at that age. Apparently the boy she was asking about was in Ravenclaw. He did turn a little too quickly when Ronna retorted to Theo about knowing where he slept. It was weird, alright, but he knew she didn't mean anything by it, and it wasn't like he hadn't known she'd visited Theo over the summer. But, he hadn't known how apparently well off the kid was. Though, he'd thought he'd caught sight of him fiddling with a galleon before, so maybe that was some indication.

OOC:
mc2

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image

User Image

The brisk walk from the carriages to the Great Hall had gone quickly enough, not much time for conversation really, when hundreds of students were already waiting in the Great Hall and, from the sounds of it, the sorting ceremony was well under way. He heard the distinct cheer and applause from one of the four houses but couldn't guess which one it had been by the time he reached his house table with Nina Vienna. ”Looks like we missed a 'lil bit of the sorting, at least that means the feast'll start soon.” He shrugged halfheartedly and only commented for the sake of commenting. He wasn't overtly hungry, he'd had a huge breakfast and a decent lunch before the train ride, he just wasn't very good at 'small talk.'

”So, how was your summer? You excited for a new year?” He almost winced as he heard himself talk; could he really be that lame? But what the hell else could he say? ”Didn't really do much myself, went boating with my da' a few times, and fishing, well, more like feeding the fish while they laughed at our empty hooks,” he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, wondering if he'd just made this situation worse by talking about fishing; what type of girl wants to talk about fishing? ”Wow I really botched this conversation up, I'm sorry, the telly must've numbed my brain to jelly or something.” He hid part of his face behind his hand, then pulled at the lobe of his ear like a bad habit. ”You must think I'm so boring.” He laughed humorously; at least that's something he can do right, just laugh at himself.

[OOC: ]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
Gryffindor Table, with Nina
Dressed in: Gryffindor Uniform
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 141lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

shabatha

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

When Toby asked her if she had a crush, presumably on Eli, Dani actually started to blush a bit. "I-I guess so," she replied, a little unsure how she ought to answer. "Maybe ... I'm not sure. I mean we went to the Yule Ball together, and I kinda helped him with his boggart, annnnd, I did invite him over for my Birthday Tea..."

The Forgotten Weasley

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo watched the whole thing unfold, not particularly knowing who Eli was until Ronna had provided a very, vivid description, to which he instantly knew who she was talking about. There weren't many albino kids truthfully, so naturally, to recognize one by face was quite easy. Then however, she made it the most awkward the situation could be by going into a whole other conversation about snogging. He would have said something, but when Dani responded, she sort of eased it up a bit, to which her response caused him to laugh. "I definitely can see Ronna background checking the poor kid. Leave them alone Ronna!" he said jokingly as the conversation shifted a bit with Toby asking the girl if she had a crush, to which she responded with the good ol' maybe. Theo himself had a relationship when he was twelve(which may or may not have been a good idea) so really, he couldn't say anything about age, because he was a huge culprit of dating young.

Then there went Ronna, saying he was well off. Yes, he was well off enough, and he was recognizing that at that point. After spending some time with Eva, he started to actually recognize her as that motherly figure he thought he'd been missing. He even maybe figured that he'd start calling her by the name she deserved, which was going to be weird at first, but he would get used to it. "Yes...yes...yes, I know. It's not my money though. They work hard for it. But you didn't have to do the whole 'I know where you sleep' deal. I mean, Toby is sufferin' over there from whiplash and now I feel like I'm bein' watched 24/7. Thanks a lot Ronna!" he said jokingly. He kept everything light-hearted of course, not wanting to get too serious about anything.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:25 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna had smiled innocently and gave a small shrug when Dani asked about the background check and listened as Toby joked about her remembering his middle name before going on about the fact they had to start taking an interest in dating and such sometime and then said he was joking and that they could be example of a healthy, happy relationship for the kids. "Prefects can't give points," Ronna said dryly, "And I guess you do have the didn't start snogging anyone till you were fifteen going for you."

She shook her head and didn't say much more, pretty sure Toby wasn't going to be happy she had blurted that out, granted he could say the same about her and at least she didn't disclose details of where that first kiss was. And, Toby was harassing Dani about possibly having a crush which Dani after blushing gave a maybe. And Theo gave the very obvious answer that it was her and it was in her personality to background check the 'poor kid' and adding that she should leave them alone.

"Why? I'd background check anyone you seriously wanted to pursue to at this point," Ronna answered Theo with a shrug. "At least I'm not threatening to give the fatherly talk with the boy of 'what is your intentions with this young woman'. Granted, I think normal mothers do the same thing... Hell, if I know on that one. I just assume that would be the case."

She hadn't even noticed Toby's quick glance at her Theo as she casually mentioned knowing where Theo slept and when Theo said she worded it poorly she raised a brow, "What? It's true. Besides, he knows I visited you over the summer. And, furthermore you should be watched 24/7," Ronna joked, "make sure you stay in line and out of trouble, of course."

Graydon Ironshield

RedEagleEye007
The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

As Dani struggled to figure if she was crushing on Eli, or maybe there was something more, she looked at her teammates, and asked, "So how did you two figure out you were a couple?"

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                      mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:04 am
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Gryffindor Table / Single / thinking: No head girl yet. good.

Valentina started to get quite bored being at the feast. All Valentina wanted to was to have a drink and then curl up onto the bed and go to sleep after all the traveling that had happened. "I can't wait for food show up. Then hopefully finally I can go to bed. " She told herself resting her head on the table thinking about whats in her trunk. "I might go see Alice and Jasper as I can not be bothered sitting here." She said as she went over to the Hufflepuff taable.

Exits to Hufflepuff Table

OOC: Open for interaction and edited

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Cheerful
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ The Great Hall
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕ Students
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ 'I hope this is the Gryffindor table..'

Dante had been holding his breath for the duration of time that the hat was placed on his head. He had gotten so used to the feeling that, even when the hat was taken off, the boy almost forgot to breathe. Shuffling over to the Gryffindor table, the boy’s face was almost cherry red before he let out a deep sigh, sinking down into the nearest empty seat at the table. He reached for the nearest goblet, downing its contents as he regained his composure. ’That wasn’t so bad.. was it? At least I didn’t catch disease… I think…’

”Good evening everyone! My name is Dante,” He announced as the red flush on his cheeks slowly faded into its normal color. ” I… think I’m at the right table, right?” Peering down the table, Dante noticed that many of the students – presumably upperclassmen – were already engaged in conversation.

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; Open for Interaction }

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome backfor a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groogy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and of course the Forbidden Forest is forbidden for a reason, unless you have dreams of ending up on some creature's menu. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC: I do apologize, but classes this term start on the 14th due to the Sorting ending on Saturday, which is generally when classes start. I hope you enjoy the extra time for roleplay however!

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games