Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:03 pm

User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon rolled his eyes, thinking that the guy was being pessimistic. Really, there was a lot worse things that could have happened. Like he could have walked up and punched Yuko straight in the face as soon as he approached. At least he seemed to be paying attention, which was more than Leon expected. Granted, he had low expectations for most people anyway, but he could be forgiven for them. "Ain' never been accused o' bein' optimistic. Leas' yer no' decidin' ta be a gian' pra'. Tha' ain' why I came over though. I wos wonderin' wot th' bleedin' 'ell posessed ya ta follow a girl tha' wos panickin'. I mean, common sense 'ad ta come in sometime, wite?"

He held up a hand there, though, knowing that Yuko was about to comment about his overprotectiveness of the girl. He didn't even know himself. Aimee was just one of the many things he couldn't exactly figure out, just like why the hell his brother was an annoying jerk or why the heck Michael seemed intent on sticking in the muggle world when he was certain his very muggle brother was slipping more and more into the magical world every day. "An' b'fore ya even ask, I ain' got a bleedin' clue 'bout why the gypsy I even give a shite 'bout Aimee. I don' li' people, bu' I ain' gonna si' by an' watch somethin' bad 'appens ta someone. Call me a bleedin' 'eart, I guess. All I kna is tha' she reminds me too much o' me sister, a' leas' when i' comes ta when me sister wos actin' li' some kinda doorma'. An' no, don' even fink o' spreadin' tha' 'round 'bout Aimee. She don' need some barmy nutter decidin' ta invade 'er privacy. I ain' much be'er, bu' I fink I wen' 'round th' bend or summit wiff 'er. Drivin' me sixes an' sevens, she is."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Bleedin' idio' 'ad be'er no' bloody run again or I migh' jus' deck 'im.
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

murruelecreuset
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:16 am

User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: with class
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          "It might not be wise to go against my future mother-in-law too much," Wendy said with a sigh before musing, "or at least for now. I'm sure when I say I'd rather stay at the Avery Manor-and really I need to change the name of the place- she'll be furious." Sitting down, and folding her hands in her lap, she fixed her gaze on Evander and said, "But I do plan to see you quite often this summer even if I have to go to the Lillantine manor every day to do so. It isn't like I can just freely visit you next year and it isn't proper to meet up too often in Hogsmeade." She was not Morven and Seymour Ryans who seemed to make every Hogsmeade weekend a date night. Though, Wendy suspected that Seymour was not renting rooms like he claimed he was in order to woo Morven. She turned away a moment blushing as she reminded herself that in less than two years her and Evander would be married and certain things were expected as kids were expected soon in families like theirs... it wasn't that she didn't want to but it brought a certain flutter of nerves in her stomach she'd like not to mention. It wasn't the same as wearing swimsuits and swimming together (or snogging when they got a chance) over summers.

Her thoughts were thankfully interrupted when Evander spoke up and said in a rush he had something for her. She turned, her face not showing her slight confusion, when in his hand he held out a ring. Wendy's eyes widened and she grinning for a good two seconds, before managing to compose herself and said, unable to hide a slight grin, "Took you long enough." Looking over the ring, her smile grew, it was stunning. The silver, the pearl, the intricate metal work that looked like coral. She slid it on her finger, slightly surprised but pleased, that Evander had gotten the size right. He had put effort into it and Wendy couldn't help but be flattered. She was sure there was no happier girl right then. But why was she so happy? They've been engaged forever but with the ring everything seemed so much more real. The fact it was so perfect was what really took her breath away, Evander had found something truly unique that fit her love. Looking back to Evander she said with a sly smile, "It's beautiful. Did you have help?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:55 am

Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond shrugged as Leon said he’d never been accused of being optimistic. He continued to listen to his housemate as he questioned him on following after Aimee. Did common sense come in…? No. On the contrary, he was more concerned about her. Speaking of which… why was Leon concerned about her? Going to open his mouth to say something he stopped when Leon held his hand up. Fine, he could let his housemate finish. Good thing he did because at least he got an answer to that burning question.

Once he had completely heard his housemate out, Raymond took a breath. “First of all, I’m not going to say anything. I’m pretty sure if Aimee and I weren’t in the same year or house my avoiding her would be a lot more efficient. Alas, I’m making due with keeping my distance.” He told him before continuing onto the real reason for the conversation. “As for why I did what I did, I was worried about her. Much like you I don’t like sitting by and watching bad things happen to someone either. I just wanted to help… that’s all.” Raymond explained. “Maybe I wasn’t thinking but maybe I’m just obsessed about helping any girl with a problem.” He added.

Usually Raymond would keep that to himself but perhaps it would help him with Leon. He was obsessive and borderline overprotective. When it came to working out what he was going to do all common sense generally went out the window. Perhaps Colin was right, he wasn’t meant to help people. When he tried it seemed only bad things came from it. He was just hardwired for bad decisions…

Status: Another year gone... What's he want...?
                                                  With: Fellow Slytherins... Leon

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:09 pm

I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure
Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
I ain't never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know it
Even if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matter
I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin First Year

Wren walked over to his house table and took the first seat he saw that had no one remotely near it. It was weird to him that about a year ago he had been in a position of either going to juvie or running away with his sister before they were both lost to the system. Now he was about to head back to his hovel for the summer doing who knows what to earn his keep. The only bright side would be seeing Anwen on a daily basis again, and getting away from these nosy busy-bodies. It was like if he so much as frowned someone would jump from the shadows ready with a hug and a story and if he happened again he wasn't liable to hold back his punches. There were one or two he didn't exactly mind, one was actually sitting a bit away talking to some dark haired boy which made him a tad curious since he didn't think the blonde liked talking to anyone. It was actually one of the things they had in common. But he figured it was none o his business and pulled out a few sheets of loose leaf paper he had stashed in his pockets and began to calculate what he'd have to either save or steal to make it through the summer. Best get it out the way now than trying to do it on the train. That was going to be prime sleep time."R
Quote:

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:38 pm

Well, the crooks are out, and the streets are gray...
You know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your mother's words, they're ringing still-
But your mother don't pay our bills.
A sinister kid is a kid who runs to meet his Maker...

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy blinked at her giggle; he wasn't quite used to this sort of response. Not having to be the instigator had left him feeling slightly lost, but mostly he embraced the feeling. This was something new. "I'm glad I'm the cute nerdy then," he retorted, and caught the impish look in her eyes before it faded temporarily as she blushed. There we go. Lynn seemed a little surprised by his response to the houses, and the blond thought perhaps he should have been a bit more restrained about it, but she didn't seem offended. "My housemates can be difficult," he admitted. "But I try not to hold it too much against them. It's the way a lot of them were raised; they don't know any better." Cy cast an almost sympathetic glance up and down the table, before grinning when he glanced back at her. "You're lucky, then. I can't get my siblings to teach me any good curses. Might come in handy when things get especially bad in the dorms." His tone was joking, but he looked serious enough other than the grin. His brow furrowed at her questioning, as he debated, then decided that for now, a healthy amount of honesty was the best policy. Gryffindors appreciated that sort of thing, and Lynn seemed the type who probably enjoyed a good disagreement every once in a while. "My best class is Charms, but I like Healing quite a bit," he commented. "And Wandless, though we haven't gotten to anything really interesting yet. I like Cursebreaking, too- oh, I'm taking Muggle Music. I think I like it better than most wizarding music, to be honest."

OOC:
Diamond Wales

A drop dead sprint from the day he's born-
Straight into his Maker's arms!
And that's me, the boy with the broken halo;
That's me, the devil won't let me be.
I got a tortured mind, and my blade is sharp...
A bad combination in the dark.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:12 pm

We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander rolled his eyes. "I would worry more about Father; he'll be up in arms over that." In all honestly, he was just trying not to think too much about the summer, or the future at the moment. She was right; they couldn't just visit one another casually over the summer like normal couples, especially so close to the wedding now, and meeting in frequently in Hogsmeade while he was still in school was out of the question. Other teens could get away with snogging in shabby pubs or in the park, but for a Lillantine and an Avery it was unseemly. He forced a smile on his face, figuring he might as well try to act at least content on their last night together at Hogwarts. "I'm looking forward to it." He flushed tomato red at her dry response to the ring, but seemed silently thrilled at how flattered she was. "No," he retorted defensively, and too quickly, at her sly question, but his eyes darted towards the Ravenclaw Table. He'd refused to let the b***h give her input, so she had instead insisted his sister go along with him to look at rings as 'he needed a female opinion and it would give her some ideas for when she an engagement ring of her own'. Not that Anti had been much help, but she had hands and fingers roughly the same size as Wendy's, so that was useful.

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:24 pm

User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? The Great Hall, Slytherin Table
                                                                Who? The entire school
                                                                Thoughts?I can't believe the first year is actually over, this is...surreal.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack slipped into the Great Hall, maneuvering his way past some of the students still standing around the entrance chatting. Inside his cloak were two wrapped gifts in Slytherin green paper and a silver bow. He's tapped into his saved allowance to get gifts for his teammates that were leaving this year, Mira and Benjamin. He walked by and casually dropped the gifts in front of each one of them, before going further down the table to sit in relative peace with some fourth years that probably wouldn't have anything to say to him. Propping his head up with his palm, he looked around the hall with amusement. He believed that he spotted Fay at the Ravenclaw table, but didn't make any gestures towards him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC: Mira's box has a Slytherin snake pendant with emerald eyes as well as a note thanking her for everything she showed him that year through the many practices the team had.

Benjamin's box has a new Sneakoscope and a note thanking him for allowing him to join the team and for all the help he's given him in Quidditch.

At the end of each letter, he wished them the best of luck and said that he'd miss seeing them around school.

murruelecreuset

mc2

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:27 am

User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson stalked into the Great Hall, clearly in a bad mood. He was so frustrated with how the Quidditch season ended. His team had won a single game out of three, leaving them in third place. Barely third place even, only ahead of Gryffindor by a mere ten points. The cup went to Hufflepuff of all houses. Hufflepuff! What a disgrace and waste of a good Quidditch Cup. After two years of flawless seasons, these newcomers came in and messed up the team's energy or something. Next year, he wouldn't let them fail. Kyson swore to himself that he would bring his team to victory. Taking a seat in his usual spot, across from Tessa, he scowled before glancing at her, acknowledging her existence for a moment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:24 am

User ImageUser Image

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Tessa looked up when someone sat across from her. Of course, it was Kyson, and he looked pissed off about something or another. "What's crawled up your knickers and died? Did you finally catch your reflection in a mirror? It'd piss me off to look like that mess." A smirk came to the girl's face, hoping her words hit Kyson straight in his massive ego. Calmly, she crossed her hands on the tabletop, waiting to see the blonde's inevitable flip out. It was always funny to watch, after all.

Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Dʀɪᴠᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀʀs, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ TV
Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ғʀᴇsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ

Ɓє cαяєfυƖ ωнαт уσυ ωιѕн fσя 'cαυѕє уσυ נυѕт мιgнт gєт ιт
{OoC}
The Shiny Furret
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:35 pm

User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 181 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 230 points, goes to Slytherin. Second place, with a total of 440 points, goes to Ravenclaw. And finally, in first place with a total of 530 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:36 pm

User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Slytherin table, Great Hall.
                                                                Who? Returning students and the new first years.
                                                                Thoughts?New year, new ways to screw up.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack had stared for a few moments before the girl he was introducing himself to was whisked away by another first year girl(he assumed, as he didn't recognize her), who oddly enough looked very similar to her. Probably sisters, he gathered as he turned towards the carriages. He didn't feel like riding in one so he waited until they started moving and jogged behind them. He missed his morning run due to having to get ready to be on the Hogwarts Express, so he decided to do it then. 'I wonder if any student has actually done this before? I wouldn't think so, honestly. Who in their right mind would jog to the castle instead of riding in comfort?' He thought for a moment and then mentally cursed, 'Obviously a ruddy fool like me.'

As the carriages pulled up the the gates, Jack was visibly sweating from the exertion of the trip. But as the students were climbing out of the carriages, he jogged up the steps and headed towards the first floor bathroom. He walked up to the sinks, turning the water on cool. Cupped hands, he took a few sips and patted his sweat with a wash towel.

After a few moments, a refreshed Jack strode through the Great Hall and plopped himself down at the tables. He was the first one there, maybe the other Slytherins were chatting in the hall before actually sitting down. Either way, he was ready for the year to start. He hoped it would be a bit better than last year, it wasn't as great as he'd always imagined.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC: Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:12 pm

I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease
User Image
User Image

αɢє 13 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи тнιяם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty didn't see Derrick coming towards her with her back turned, and even if she had there wouldn't be much she could do defense wise unless she pushed both girls away from her to reach the penknife she kept on her person. The very idea of doing all of that exhausted her but she would do so if only to bring him down a few pegs. Luckily though she had a very uneven tempered friend named Leon who hadn't really needed a reason to punch the older teen in the face though being given one seemed to made Yule come early for him. She didn't hear whatever was said before the illustrious punch but she did hear the prefect giving her friend detention. She quickly (well as quickly as her tired body allowed anyway) led Aimee and Nike towards the carriages actually able to hold it off until the blonde boy slinked in without Derrick to her satisfaction. The green eyed girl had to focus all her attention on her friend's wellbeing to keep from falling asleep and thus noticed how silent she had turned at the topic of her summer and while part of her wanted to question it further she knew she'd probably get a better story when she was in better shape. The way she was now, Aimee might worry more about her than her own self and she certainly didn't need that. She wasn't special, she had accepted that a while ago therefore she merely needed to keep showcasing how those around her were special, namely her friends in family. She had to keep them from worrying about her so they could keep doing what they did. It wasn't a burden, she was happy to do so. Maybe these random mood swings meant she had been taking on too much; she would have to slow down in the future, maybe space out her alone times. Caty already had scars along the top of her thighs and a few thin ones beneath and if she kept going the rate she was she'd run out of space by Spring. Maybe this was for the best: she spaced it all out and kept to minimum and she wouldn't burn out so quickly and get this tired. Finally, a solution she could look forward to! She groaned when she realized the carriage ride was over and that she would have to trek to the Great Hall and sit through a sorting, a speech, and a feast before she was able to make a hasty retreat to her bed. All she could do was give a sigh as another shiver ran itself up her spine causing her to tighten her hold on her sweater as she did her walk. The Slytherin had never been so happy to see her house table and quickly took the first spot she could see was open ungracefully flopping into it and just barely resting her head upon her arms on the table. She just had to make it through a sorting, speech, and feast. Sorting, speech, feast. Sorting, speech, feast. Unknowingly to her, Caty had begun murmuring the words aloud to herself as her eyes drooped slightly making her shake herself awake.ஐﻬ"

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:15 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette」
Third YearPurebloodSlytherinYounger Sister spacee

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
                                                        No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read [No time!]
                                                        I get mine and make no excuses; waste of precious breath [No time!]
                                                        The sun shines on everyone, everyone; love yourself to death

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike was still looking from her behind when Caty clung her and Aimee to the carriage, meaning that she saw Derrick coming for them until Leon decked him on the face. Her grey glares shifted into a shock when her housemate just did that, because even if she knew that he's Jeremy bloody Lovette's brother (Let's be real here, you can't deny their resemblances) that didn't mean she expected Leon to actually do the thing. But when she thought about it, Derrick had this mad face on Aimee and looked like a real jerk for her to believe that Aimee "wanted" to be with him. Hah, desperate. So desperate. But at the same time, it was kind of scary. There was this irritation going on in her gut that was telling her to curse the bloke, even she didn't think she would do that. But then, Aimee's her friend, must've been the friend-gut instinct of her. Nike, during the carriage ride, she fell silent now that she couldn't figure how to talk with the two of them since they look so... off, and she didn't even knew why. Caty wasn't being herself compared to the early years, and Aimee looked as if her friendly-streak got sucked by a dementor. She didn't know how to deal with this, and it was keeping her thinking thoughout the ride about how and what she was supposed to do.

Thankfully she thought it didn't take that long when the three of them arrived at their house table, though Caty took a seat first and buried herself (and Nike could have sworn that she heard her muttering, not a good time to disturb her). Nike took a seat and shifted nervously when she looked at Caty then at Aimee, but she decided to shake it off and if Aimee also proceeded to sit with them Nike could at least ask her what was going on.

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go!
                                                        You'll never be loved till you've made your own
                                                        You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
                                                        You never know the top 'til you get too low!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                        With : Caty Blake, Aimee McHalen
                                                        Where : Hogsmeade Station ---> Slytherin Table
                                                        Wearing : Uniform

Status : Single [So far]
                                                        Out.Of.Cases : Clothes

Devlyn Maycry
[quote="Yukina101]
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:32 am

User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

Aimee had been in a daze the entire trip to the table, and she just quietly followed Caty to an empty spot and sat next to her. Vaguely she was aware of Caty muttering to herself, and she blinked for a few very long moments, trying to regain reality. She hadn't looked back once since Caty had pulled her away. She'd heard Leon's yelling though, and the thud. She knew he'd punched Derrick at least once. She loved Leon, but she was rather angry right this moment for that punch. Not because she didn't want him to protect her, because she did... she really really did, but that punch would leave Leon with a bruised fist maybe, while it would leave her... well it would leave her with much worse. She looked up slowly, when Derrick walked into the great hall with a bloody nose. He sat at the Ravenclaw table, but she could feel his eyes on her, and she was scared.

But she couldn't tell anyone that. She couldn't share that. She had to hide it. Because Derrick was right. He was right. They were always right. They were right, and she was wrong. People lied to her face all the time. They didn't care. He cared. He had made that clear. Therefore her friends couldn't know she was scared, because he cared about her and therefore he was the right choice... right? Even if she was scared? Grace had been scared right before her wedding. So scared she ran off to another country with Dom to get married instead! So scared was good... right? She bit her lip, and blinke at Nike and Caty. She wondered if Leon would be there soon. Leon would know what to do.... but she couldn't tell Leon.... How would he know what to say if she didn't tell him????

She gulped and tried to smile, but she could feel his eyes on her, and she was scared.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight
But do you feel like a young God?

Diamond Wales
Jade Galaksylph
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:11 pm

I've got this planet in my hands;
You know I'll waste it if I can.
Come on, let's give it a twist-
And if it all turns to s**t-
Oh, wait, let's try that again.
My life's too short to have a plan;
Here, let me help you understand!

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᴴ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Honestly it was kind of liberating. Vander was suspiciously absent from the Slytherin table, and Cy was enjoying every moment of it. He probably would have enjoyed it even more had he been the cause of said absence, but that honor most likely went to Wendy. She'd graduated now, and Cy almost regretted it. She'd been almost more fun to antagonize than his brother, and now he wouldn't see her as often, at least until the wedding. Personally, he couldn't wait for that. Anyways, after a train ride of flirting with Lynn, he was ready to test something out. Namely, if he sat at his own house table, would she follow? He wasn't blind- he was willing to bet her friends, namely Jasmine, the spunky little brunette, were leery of him, or at least hi sudden presence, and he wanted to see if peer pressure was going to win out or not. Besides, there were plenty of interesting things going on at the table. It was already going around that Leon McGregor had punched out a Ravenclaw at the station, and he would have put money on Aimee McHalen being the cause of the fight- she looked absolutely petrified. How awful. Meanwhile, Caty Blake looked drugged and about to pass out, so he supposed Nike was going to have to deal with that.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

First take this drink and this pill-
Relax your mind and be still-
Let's find out who I am.
I've got this planet in my hands...
I'm satisfied with myself;
Don't care for anyone else;
I'm so united when I stand.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games