Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:14 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

you thunked twice. Once when you thought you were floating but that was probably just from the thunk and then you thunked dead the second time when you said.

I only said thunk once. You quoted that post twice, so maybe that's why you're confused. xP

Your one thud was my one thunk. It happened once. You're trying to put more words in my mouth. D:

you said you were floating i corrected you (1) you thunked once (2)

That thunk was me thudding. When you mentioned the gravity. Once. xP

But by the time i mentioned gravity i was already in the room and right there next too you and you were already on the floor thinking you were floating- THEN you said you thunked but you were already there 3nodding

I was floating when I was floating and thunked when I thunked. emotion_facepalm

You're getting confused by the staggered atemporal nature of forum posts. xP

At least you're in the right universe this time. .-.

No you THOUGHT you were floating when you were floating and thunked when you thunked but that wasn't how it happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:20 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

.... I think we're dreaming...

You don't think I'm skilled enough to go Force Ghost? ;~;

oh i'm sure you will just not now- told you you not dead. you no believe me.

I had no air. Then launched through space. Now I'm blue and shiny and floaty. .-.

milliseconds through open space- not near any suns/stars that could fry you instanteously straight to my ship and then the doors close and restore the atmosphere flooding in oxygen.

Explosive decompression takes less than .1 to .5 seconds. I had explosively decompressed before you were even trying to travel towards me. The process of explosive decompression on its own, especially in space, causes lung trauma. Given even a minimum distance of travel, the nature of hyperspace travel, the implied relative real space travel, I would be dead beyond help long before life saving measures could be taken. .-.

Plus the distance and multiple 90° turns out to the starboard cargo bay breach, my body is likely broken beyond repair. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:22 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

But by the time i mentioned gravity i was already in the room and right there next too you and you were already on the floor thinking you were floating- THEN you said you thunked but you were already there 3nodding

No you THOUGHT you were floating when you were floating and thunked when you thunked but that wasn't how it happened.

I didn't walk from my ship to yours, I was floating at some point. >.< And while I was floating, I was floating. That's an irrevocable logical truth. 1=1 >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:28 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

.... I think we're dreaming...

You don't think I'm skilled enough to go Force Ghost? ;~;

I had no air. Then launched through space. Now I'm blue and shiny and floaty. .-.

milliseconds through open space- not near any suns/stars that could fry you instanteously straight to my ship and then the doors close and restore the atmosphere flooding in oxygen.

Explosive decompression takes less than .1 to .5 seconds. I had explosively decompressed before you were even trying to travel towards me. The process of explosive decompression on its own, especially in space, causes lung trauma. Given even a minimum distance of travel, the nature of hyperspace travel, the implied relative real space travel, I would be dead beyond help long before life saving measures could be taken. .-.

Plus the distance and multiple 90° turns out to the starboard cargo bay breach, my body is likely broken beyond repair. .-.

Story's written- you aren't dead. Besides it was all in the commercial break- anything could happen.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

I didn't walk from my ship to yours, I was floating at some point. >.< And while I was floating, I was floating. That's an irrevocable logical truth. 1=1 >.<

1=5  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:31 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Story's written- you aren't dead. Besides it was all in the commercial break- anything could happen.

emotion_facepalm The camera crew just carries out the dead Kay and drops in a new Kay understudy? gonk

I hope he knows his lines. >_<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:33 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

emotion_facepalm The camera crew just carries out the dead Kay and drops in a new Kay understudy? gonk

XD its always easier to get out of dangerous circumstances during the break.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:35 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

1=5

In (liberally interpreted) Hutt math 10 = 8, so... 50 = 40 = 32 = 26 = 22 = 18 = 16 = 14 = 12 = 10 = 8

So...

50 = 10

So...

50 _ 10
— = —
10 _ 10

So... 5 = 1? eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

*waits for the commercial break music signal*

*throws chainsaws at Terry* emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:41 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

1=5

In (liberally interpreted) Hutt math 10 = 8, so... 50 = 40 = 32 = 26 = 22 = 18 = 16 = 14 = 12 = 10 = 8

So...

50 = 10

So...

50 _ 10
— = —
10 _ 10

So... 5 = 1? eek

its out there somewhere search for it : P  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:42 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

*stops them then throws them to the side (and of course turns them off)*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:45 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

1=5

So...

50 = 10

So...

50 _ 10
— = —
10 _ 10

So... 5 = 1? eek

I just proved an instance in which it is true already. xP

If it's a reference, it could be a few things. By itself, it doesn't really mean anything by itself. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

*stops them then throws them to the side (and of course turns them off)*

Wow, it works. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:47 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

1=5

So...

50 = 10

So...

50 _ 10
— = —
10 _ 10

So... 5 = 1? eek

If it's a reference, it could be a few things. By itself, it doesn't really mean anything by itself. >.<

oh yeah XD forgive me its a quarter till three in the morning here XD  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

1=5

So...

50 = 10

So...

50 _ 10
— = —
10 _ 10

So... 5 = 1? eek

oh yeah XD forgive me its a quarter till three in the morning here XD

Same here. xD

Was it a reference to something?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games