Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:56 pm
Darksol88
"Darts can back those words up as well, I'm sure," Sol added, "As can any of us. You wouldn't just be fighting one or two of us." He was ready to recall her at a moment's notice, but if she could be calmed down beforehand, it might make the task slightly easier on everyone involved.

"You and the others make one more step, ghostie, I DARE YOU," Cera hissed, this time starting to levitate one of the empty beds in the Medlab. Ghost or not, she thought it'd work, even if it wasn't some sort of staircase.

"Oh dear God, is this is what a Mew is like when they have a period or something?" I spoke up when I finally walked up.

"Well, Ms. Cera, it would be all well and good if it weren't for the fact that you weren't infected." Doc spoke up. A flat silence came through the room for a brief second.

"......Cera...isn't...infected."

"Not according to my samples. To double check my search, I borrowed young Tristen's Blitzle, the one that was apparently for certain affected, and though troublesome as it was since I didn't want to get Orderly infected with the virus, I finally got a few samples out of it and found a whole lot of discrepancies."

"...and...her freakouts over the past couple of weeks..."

"All in her head."

"...and the chaos she unleashed in the kitchen?"

"...that noise I was hearing from here? Completely unnecessary."

"Shooting her." Cue one Ice Beam shot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:02 pm
Aile looked from Doc, to Cera, to Doc again. "Mmhm. Paaaaaranoia."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:03 pm
"...what."

It took everything for Sol to avoid dropping the ball right then and facepalm. "I swear, there are days where I wonder if she's really a hypochondriac," he commented, tempted to just recall her anyway. "We really could've done without all of this back at Slateport. Blizzard, feel free to- nevermind, I see you've got that well under control."

For Cera, the whole thing was so much of a shock that she was stunned and didn't move a bit, not even to avoid the Ice Beam. On the bright side, she'd finally chill out for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:06 pm
Aile stared at the newly formed Mewcicle and sighed. "That's one issue dealt with." She looked back in the direction of the kitchen. "Can we at least have her clean up the kitchen once she'd dethawed?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:13 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile stared at the newly formed Mewcicle and sighed. "That's one issue dealt with." She looked back in the direction of the kitchen. "Can we at least have her clean up the kitchen once she'd dethawed?"
"I doubt that would take long. A Flamethrower or two works wonders for defrosting," Sol answered, "As for replenishing and replacing everything in there, I'll handle that. If I had recalled her ahead of time when we returned, I doubt there'd be any mess to deal with."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:22 pm
''...God, is everyone in the family high strung or what? It took nearly a year to get Aden to calm down for Christ's sake. Read the entire time I trained him from the start until I left him after the Johto gym run." I said. "Freakin' hell. Still though, how did Ceramew get off clean, though, Doc? I don't get it. That I know of, she was in the fray with all the other Pokemon." I said.

"That, I'm still trying to discern." he said. "That said, crazy as it sounds, she may be the means for an anti-virus, or at the very least an viral suppressant. It will take more research into the matter until I can figure out the reason she got off scot-free."

"I guess that's good news. Doesn't change the here and now though." I said.

"Yes, which speaking of...Darts, I did not clear you to leave this room." The Doc then said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:39 pm
"She was actively fighting those Pokemon along with most that had sent one out to fight back," Sol spoke up, choosing to ignore the question, "So she was just as much in the fray as many of them were, and those that were infected began showing signs before we left. Still, this is odd. I'd understand it more if she were in the back lines like Isaac's Noibat and wasn't close enough for it to spread. I'll recommend to keep with the research, at any rate."

Then, he looked to the frozen Mew on the ground. "As for Cera, leave her to me for the time being. As it stands, she may be of an advantage to us, so long as she keeps herself collected."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:38 pm
Sitting quietly at one of the computers in the lab,Reno found himself with two sets of cells sitting side-by-side. One, some shavings off of Leslie, while the other was a few pieces of vine from Willow. Casually dropping in a piece of Tesei's horn that was visibly affected by the strange chi, Reno sat and watched as the vine was corroded and consumed by the energy before him.Switching over to Leslie's sample, he found...nothing. The energy leaped around the cells like they were on fire, which was extremely intriguing. Removing the horn and dropping it next to a sample he had borrowed from Blizz, Reno watched as a whole lot of nothing happened, again. Grabbing the results and sending them along to Doc, Reno added a note. "Hybrids are unaffected by strange energy. Let Darts out before he kills some poor unfortunate."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:58 am
Clara in the room as well, heading docs warning, would be hiding under the table as the thrashing mew entered.

Clara was completely frozen at the sight of all the other members trying to fight their friend, and literally freeze her. The silver haired girl had no context on the situation and couldn't properly help, because of this she continued to hide. She saw Reno running experiments int he corner, she felt his calm nature helpful, and her racing heart settled. She stood out from under the table, and to avoid eyes quickly made her way over to doc. "He-hey doc is everything alright now? That was intense."

She gave a nervous look over to the patient who has been in the lab for months, but Clara always found anything to do with Giritina too scary. Often grabbing her rosary of Arceus when they made contact.

She saw the picture of Kain still on the floor right next to Reno and his set up. "Oh! their you are!" she said with a perky tone. Leaning over she could feel the cold of his arm, so odd, a robotic arm. She reached her painted fingers around the picture, bringing it up to her chest. Returning her sight the arm, she didn't notice her her hand reaching for the metal, such advances in science, its amazing. her hand would shoot back, and her face lit with a subtle pink, oh how the girl in green hoped he didn't notice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:51 pm
"Okay, fair enough," she'd say to Sol. Aile would look back over to the others. "Well, you might want to listen to the nice doctor, Mister Daemon." The woman would rub her eyes and yawn. "Oi..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:53 pm
Blizzard120

"Yes, which speaking of...Darts, I did not clear you to leave this room." The Doc then said.

"Well Doc, you know what they say." Darts says, with a grin, rolling up his shirt slightly to reveal his taped ribs. "Honest men die hard, or something like that. Plus they feel healed, at the very least. Check my vits and all that if you have to, but I'm getting cooped up in here." He pauses. "Not sleeping doesn't help things much." He had another matter to attend to, involving Blizz, as long as the Articuno hybrid was back around HQ and all but finding him seemingly absent for the moment, that would have to wait. He sticks his tongue out at Aile, blowing a wet raspberry at her. "Listening has not really been one of my strong suits."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:12 pm
"As I've noticed, but if you'll excuse me," Sol spoke up as he picked up the newly-minted Mewcicle, "I'll see to it that she's sorted out before anything else is handled." He'd start to take his leave shortly after, heading outside. Defrosting Cera wouldn't be hard at all, but letting all of that ice melt on the floor seemed like a poor choice.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:20 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Well Doc, you know what they say." Darts says, with a grin, rolling up his shirt slightly to reveal his taped ribs. "Honest men die hard, or something like that. Plus they feel healed, at the very least. Check my vits and all that if you have to, but I'm getting cooped up in here." He pauses. "Not sleeping doesn't help things much." He had another matter to attend to, involving Blizz, as long as the Articuno hybrid was back around HQ and all but finding him seemingly absent for the moment, that would have to wait. He sticks his tongue out at Aile, blowing a wet raspberry at her. "Listening has not really been one of my strong suits."

"..." I looked at Doc for a second, then reached over and touched Darts right in the ribs, putting only a slight bit of pressure. Feel healed my hide, even I don't heal that quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:37 pm
Blizzard120

"..." I looked at Doc for a second, then reached over and touched Darts right in the ribs, putting only a slight bit of pressure. Feel healed my hide, even I don't heal that quickly.

Darts winces, and the area was quite clearly sore, but it didn't look like they were outright broken any more, just tender. "It's got something to do with keeping busy with training I think. The more active I am, the better I seem to be at staying healthy."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:44 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

Darts winces, and the area was quite clearly sore, but it didn't look like they were outright broken any more, just tender. "It's got something to do with keeping busy with training I think. The more active I am, the better I seem to be at staying healthy."

"..." Doc gave a frustrated sigh, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes. "I highly doubt it, but Im sure when something goes out of place you'll be crying to me again." A realization came to Doc and shook his head over it. "Hoo...my Lord, I've turned into Blizzard."

"That's a problem?" I spoke up.

"Don't even get me started on the ways."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games