Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: stressed,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: an odd leather outfit wit a big heavy coat around her,
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), smartphone)
                Nyanianda

Upon hearing what Hikaru said, Veronica slightly smiled, She then assumed a fighting stance, close to a kendo stance. She kept the sheath on her blade and after some effort she managed to shift her hands and wrists into dragonoid forms. She then turned something on the hild of where the sheath meets the blade, and after that she meets his gaze and dashes forward and points her sword down to her center aiming for a thrust

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:20 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑫тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨②
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:13 am
User Image
User Image

"Babyy-- take me, to the.., feeelin'-- I'll be you sinner in secret! -- When thee liiights go ooouut-" (Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me)

Mathilda curls her lips as her eyes stare blankly at the horizon. The music playing on her phone added a little life to her lowliness. It's not that it bothers her to be alone on most occasions, but it would be much better to have someone to chat with especially to a chatterbox like Mathilda herself.

The air felt heavy and cold, yet she didn't mind. The atmosphere actually replays a memory of her home. She used to train her body and the rest of her kin to adapt and be one with the harsh environments of the world. The thought of survival deals a great role in pushing one's limits.

She closes her eyes as the next song streams through her earphones. And she sighed while smiling, extending her legs while she sat on a park bench, ----not noticing that her legs might trip someone or something unfortunate.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: Just all black and goth
                                                            WHERE: Soleil Park
                                                            WITH: None, for now.
                                                            THOUGHTS: "A perfect day to 'chill' around." heart

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:30 pm
User Image
User Image

With the cold keeping Emi cooped up in the house, the little pinkette forced herself to get outside to get some fresh air. Staying cozied up in her room with a pile of snacks around her definitely wasn't the healthiest, so she decided that going on a short little walk would surely put a little pep in her step! She could only handle a brief walk anyways. Her connective tissue disorder sometimes made it difficult to walk around. Some days were more bothersome than other, this one in particular was a bit annoying. She geared herself up with some knee braces for extra support, more cushioned boots, and even stuck a collapsible walking cane into her bag, just in case.

In the midst of her walk around the park, Emi took in the scenery around her, breathed in the fresh and crisp air, and listened to some music playing through her headphones. At some point, however, walking started to become a little tedious - she needed a little break! Crimson eyes scouted the area for a near by bench and quickly spotted one. There was already someone sitting on it... but maybe they wouldn't mind a bit of company?

The stranger was dressed in all black with a nice leather jacket on - something that Mama Isa would definitely wear! While being a little bit nervous to reach out to a stranger, her joints were screaming at her for a break! Hobbling her way over, Emi conjured up a messaged that she typed on her phone before presenting it to the seated stranger. [Hi, I'm sorry to bug you, but is it okay if we share the bench? I need a little break sweatdrop ] The stranger's eyes were closed as they were listening to their own music, so she had to gently tap the woman's shoulders to grab her attention.

Mood:Mellow
                                Who?: Cool looking stranger
                                Outfit: Chilly Bear
                                OOC:

l SHEM l

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:27 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑬тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : No one yet | Mood : Hopeful | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Single | Outfit : Casual | OOC : --

He was getting teased before he left the house today. Prom said it was a requirement since it was his first time meeting up with someone on his own. The man was about to say the "d" word, Herc is absolutely sure of it because of Prom's smug and mischievous look. He shut that down with a swift pillow to the face. Meeting up to find a job in the city for two people who share similar preferences in work does not equate to a date. Especially since they have only met once. This is what he tells Prom as he gives his brother a hard stare, but it is Prom so of course he looked unbothered as he sat in his chair petting the cat like a super villain. The very same cat that he expressed he didn't care for when they got it the day before. Yet he caught his brother giving the mewing creature chin scritches and cooing at it until he got caught and pretended that he was talking to his machine. For someone trained to lie, he sure was bad at coming up with one in that moment.

The man chuckles to himself as he walks through the entrance of the park, putting away his phone after he shot a text to let her know that he made it to the park. While they have their awkward moments, he has come to really enjoy living with Prom. There is a lack of tenseness which he had grown so used to with his mother. An undercurrent of mistrust because he could tell she was lying about something, but he just didn't know what at the time. Whereas Prom is honest, to a point of being blunt. There is a level of transparency which was missing before. Having that is what gives him the courage to go out on his own and meet with someone outside of people he knows already. Don't get him wrong, Vlad was amusing to no end and Yasuhiro can shoot back and forth with Prom like it is a sport. But it feels nice that he can meet someone he can meet on his own who doesn't already know his life story through his brother first. he can open up to them on his own time and bond with them at is leisure.

After pulling off the headphones from his walk here, the man tucks them away into his leather jacket and makes his way towards the center of the park where he text that he would meet her. He can question if his outfit is too casual for job hunting while he waits to meet with her.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:56 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Pulling her long, blonde hair up in a loose and low hanging bun as she inspected herself in the mirror in her room, Andromeda sighed as she eyed her clothes and grumbled. She was more than self conscious about where and who she was meeting now after she had explained to her sister what she’d be out doing, and as is the usual Calista manner, her dear sister made a terrible joke and got her all flustered. Groaning and pulling the hair tie from her hair and throwing it on her dresser she marched towards the front door where she threw on a black, knee length sharp looking pea coat that brushed against her soft material knee high boots, hiding the fact that she wore what was considered ‘skinny jeans’ to the people who kept up with such lingo. Tossing her bag over her shoulder, she called out a quick goodbye to her sister who called from the back of the house to have fun on her date. Which Andromeda promptly grunted indignantly and closed the door with probably a little more force than what was necessary.
Though frustrated by her sister’s teasing, the feel of the cold and crisp air began to wash away a lot of the negative feeling in her chest as she made her way to the park. Checking her phone, she really was beyond thankful to Prometheus for taking the time to teach her how to use it. He really did deserve an award. Many people had attempted and failed, but he had managed to teach her without much trouble. There were still things that perplexed her about electronics, but this helped a lot. Reading the text Hercules had sent her, she hurried her steps as she neared the park and go the place they agreed to meet. Her approach came shortly after he got there, and as she got close enough to call out, she raised a hand ”Im sorry, did I make you wait long?” Stopping now in front of him, she gave a small smile. Her sister’s words still rang in her head and flustered her a little, now self conscious that she the minuscule amount of make up she wore looked weird or something. But she had tried a little since they were here to job hunt together. Getting lost in thought, she chewed her bottom lip absently. Pulling herself from her spiraling thoughts, she turned her eyes back up to his, ”Anywhere in particular you want to start? Thinking back to when she had first met him in the coffee shop, he seemed like an outdoorsy type, something she could get behind. But she couldn’t think of anything like that around here.

Mood: Happy Location: The Park Thoughts: Don’t be awkward... Company: Herself - Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Flustered | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

His posture tenses a little bit when she approaches, his hands pulling from his pockets before rubbing the sides of his pants so he can hold out his hand to shake hers. Within a second of doing it, you can see on his face that he regrets it, so he instead uses that hand to rub the back of his neck and laugh awkwardly. "S-Sorry...I don't know why I did that. Habit I guess. And no, I just got here so don't worry. Ah! hello...I didn't...greet you...and I am sorry if I was late myself, Prom was kind of being a menace this morning." He's pretty sure he was doing it on purpose because he said multiple times during breakfast that showing up early for a date is lame. As Hercules got ready, he kept putting the kitten on him to slow him down and distract him while giving a smarmy grin. His brother is a jerk, but he might have been right about trying to show up almost an hour early, even if this WASN'T A DATE. "Pesky siblings aside, no, I have no idea where to begin. I figured we could at least walk around and come up with some interests? If there is something you would be into doing, or something I like but you don't, we can still try it. I don't want to restrict what we explore today." He ignores the Prom in his head telling him that his entire sentence sounded so dirty in so many ways and motioned for them to start walking.

"Personally I am more accustomed to outside oriented jobs, so if there is a place like that around, I would be interested in it. I am a very much work with my hands kind of man. Secondary interests would probably be something with cooking or maybe animals." His hands find their way back into his pockets as he tries not to fidget nervously. "What about you? Have you thought about what you might enjoy doing in the city?"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:14 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Andromeda's gentle smiled continued as she watched him retract his hand for the shake he had offered at first, but decided against it. A light chuckle slipped from her and she shook her head. "Apologies, I did not start with a greeting first as well. Though seeing as you arrived here first, I'm afraid I'm the one who was late. So I am sorry for that." Awkwardly apologizing again, Andromeda cleared her throat, wondering what Prom could have done to make Hercules late, or at least think he is late. If he did anything like her sister, she felt a deep amount of sympathy for the red head in her company. Listening to what he said about coming up with interests, she absently played with some of her hair in thought. What were her interests? "That sounds like a wonderful starting point." She agreed quietly, tapping down mentally the urge to smack her mouth and her old fashioned way of speaking. That was one aspect of her that was definitely difficult to change through the years and had a hard time adapting.
Listening as he mentioned what he was used to and potentially looking for, Andromeda tapped a finger to her chin in thought. "I share similar interests. I am more apt to be outdoors than inside, but I do no recall jobs like that in this area." She paused and continued to think about what she had seen in her time around the city. "There are many restaurants though, the pet store. And many other things." She had counted out on her fingers as she listed things off. Looking up at him with her deep blue eyes, she gave him a genuine smile, "I can't say I've put a lot of thought into it. I am typically uncomfortable around most people and those around me think me odd for how I am. My sister urged me to get a job to potentially adapt better to this world, and I agree with her. The adjustment has been...Difficult, to say the least." Pausing to take a deep breath, she shrugged, "It's part of the reason how I became acquainted with your brother." Patting her hands against her sides now, she wondered awkwardly if she'd maybe said too much, rambled for too long. "I apologize, I rambled..." Looking down, she chewed her lip quietly, wondering why she couldn't talk like a normal person.

Mood: Calm-ish. Location: The Park Thoughts: Don’t be awkward... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:18 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Relaxed | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

"Oh, please don't worry about that. Lets just say we were both early, hmm?" A compromise which makes him feel a little better about the whole thing. Technically they were both early since it isn't yet the time they agreed to meet. Take that Prom, being early ISN'T lame. Though he knows his brother will stand by what he said regardless. Likely to come up with some out of the box excuse with it.

He hums in thought as she speaks, considering what their options might be since they are both outdoors types. he never thought looking into caretaking of the park, but that could be a last resort kind of job they can come back to? It would be nice to be able to work with his hands and enjoy the outside instead of being cooped up inside. "We could always see if the city is hiring for the park if we can't seem to mesh well with our options." He pulls out his phone again, shooting a text off to Prom to see if he can compile all open positions in the city for them. After the message is sent, he turns to her and blinks. "Rambled? I didn't see it that way. I did ask you what your interests were after all. If you are unsure, that is okay too. I am not exactly prepared here either." He offers her a smile of his own, managing to soften his features enough for it to appear genuine instead of his usual grimace. Why is face is always stuck on such a default grumpy expression when he is always far from that is beyond him. "Besides, I asked Prom to send me what is available from the city to help us narrow some things down."

Like clockwork, his phone dings and he motions towards a bench for them to take a seat so they can take a look. After sitting down close enough next to her to share his phone screen, he clears his throat and starts. he's kind of glad that he at least remembered to make sure he smelled nice today. Usually he doesn't bother with more than just deodorant. Cologne usually just makes his nose tickle, so he tried a roll on scent which is nice but no overpowering and very woodsy. "Let's see. First on the list is Sucre's Refinements. Prom said it is a candy shop in downtown Soleil looking for a manager or a cashier." He grimaces at the thought of him being around children, not really sure if he would be good at that. He spend a lot of time stuck as a child yes, and he wasn't unpopular either but...since becoming an adult like he should be, he felt like it made him uncomfortable solely based on the idea of him being stuck in that state again. It being a candy shop...well that almost guarantees that there will be children around. "Uh...what are your thoughts on handling children? I probably wouldn't be a good fit for the role personally. But if you are interested, we could start there?"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:24 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

A small smile played on her lips at his offer of compromise about their arrival time. It made her chuckle a little that it had to come to that, but both of them seemed set on apologizing and taking blame. Giving a gently shake of her hands to dispel the lingering guilt from obviously arriving last,
His first suggestion about the park made her smile up at him in an excited manner. ”Oh that would be lovely! It would be like being with my family and home again.” Looking ahead as they walked, her eyes became a bit distant for a moment as she thought back to all those years she’d been separated from her home soil. But she knew she could never return there. After it was burnt to the ground and destroyed. She didn’t even know if the land had a chance to regrow before human settlement would destroy it eventually. Letting a heavy sigh pull at her, her shoulders slouching forward in a defeated manner as the memories and thoughts threatened to consume her.
Fortunately for her, Hercules’ voice managed to recapture her attention as she cleared her throat again and gave him a smile that was hard to read. ”I appreciate that Hercules. Thank you. I would also like to thank you for accepting my suggestions of coming job hunting together.” As she spoke, she fought the blush that creeped into her cheeks from what she was saying.
Heading towards the bench he motioned towards, Andromeda fought the instinct to move away from him as he sat next to her so he could show her his phone. Being this close to him, she could smell him and it was a rather pleasant smell. Catching herself almost leaning closer, she lid her her hand up the sleeve of her coat and pinched her arm, silently scolding herself for that. But she eyed the side of his face as he looked at his phone and she had to admit, he was a good looking man. Just as attractive as his brother. Humans were curios creatures to her, really.
As he asked her thoughts on handling children, she blinked and sat up, embarrassed at where her train of thought had been. ”Unfortunately I do not believe I would be keen on working with or among children. Where I am fond of them, they don’t quite feel the same about me.” Rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly, she genuinely hoped he hadn’t caught on to her quite blatantly staring at him. ”What else is there?” She asked gently, gesturing vaguely towards his phone.

Mood: Calm-ish. Location: The Park Thoughts: Oh, he smells nice... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Flustered | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

He's not sure he can really relate to the feeling of being homesick or missing those of his family. They've never been a proper family. Everything had been drenched in pain and lies as his mother covered his eyes to the truth of everything. If he didn't see it, hear it, or live it, it didn't happen. She was okay to entirely disregard everything they put Prom through so he would never know his mother was as much a monster as his father. He would never know the ache of home and loved ones, because it's something he's never had until Prom came back into his life. Until he had something to look forward to after school because Prom ALWAYS called after school. Everyday, without fail. It made it easy for him to not reply to that. Not dig that up for her.

"Of course. I was happy. To be invited." He clears his throat, pushing away the warm feeling in his chest and the heat against his cheeks. Yet that doesn't last as he notices her shift a little closer and feels her gaze on his face. Even his ears are flushed now as he tries to pretend he's focused on what he's reading and not on her being so close. "A-Ah,haha it's the same for me. No for that then." He ignores the Prom in his head telling him that he's not conspicuous at all and scrolls to look at the next place.

"Taste of Italy has a lot of openings it seems. Managing, Waiting, Chef and baker." He puts a star next to that one, eyes brightening a little. "That is a solid maybe. The chef position would be nice thanks to my experience in the kitchen."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:14 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Turning her dark eyes up at his face again, Andromeda fought the urge to lean up and touch his face out of curiosity. To inspect the hard lines of his face. Though his manners were good and his disposition was friendly, his face looked so grumpy. An issue she herself could understand very well as she was told frequently by her sister that her expression was scary and she always looked angry. ”Oh. Um, yes, of course. Any time really, if you want.” Wanting to slap herself in the mouth again, she didn’t know why she kept going and didn’t know when to stop.
As he moved on, Andromeda ticked some of her hair behind her ear and leaned more forward towards the phone, her eyes squinting a bit to see what had been written. As he listed off things at the restaurant, she could t help the small giggle that slipped from her as he seemed to get excited about the potential this place has. ”You cook? I can’t say I’m much good at it, though my sister does seem to enjoy my food quite a bit. I’d try my hand at baking though.” Giving him a smile, she tried to keep herself from getting even more flustered by their proximity since she moved forward to see the phone screen better. Not like she hadn’t been ogling the poor guy nearly the entire time they’ve been sitting there. Leaning back again, she tucked her hands under her arms feigning the sense that she was cold more than the fact that she was pinching herself as punishment for her weird and rude behavior.

Mood: Calm-ish. Location: The Park Thoughts: Oh, he smells nice... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

He's not sure why she looked at him with such focus, making him feel a little more awkward as he tries to school his features. It probably only looks like he is scowling harder at this point. Luckily that doesn't seem to last when she speaks again, his brows losing their pinched look as he smiles. "I will try not to bother you too much, but I would love to do this again." His freehand lifts to nervously hold the back of is neck as he backtracks a little, wanting to clarify something to her. "Or you know, even just to hang out. Doesn't have to be related to job hunting. We could...explore the city?" He can already see Prom's smug looking face beaming at him as he whispers datedatedatedate over and over. Even he can admit it almost sounds like he's edging around asking her out. Well...yes, he is technically asking her out but not out out like that! Or is he? He doesn't even know!

But he does appreciate the subject change back to the topic of their job hunting. Even if the giggle makes his heart flip and his face flush because he suddenly thought the word "cute" when hearing it. "Well, before I met up with Prom, I did some odd jobs here and there. Cooking was one of them. I was fortunate enough to learn many things about the craft from seasoned chefs and sous chefs." He perks up and adds a green star next to his red one, glad that they found something with common ground enough to be a possibility. "Then there is Neon Lights with.... " He trails off, his face turning red as he quickly removes that option. He's pretty sure Prom put that as a damn gag! Why the hell would either of them want to work at a strip club??? "N-Not that one! D-Definitely not that one!"

He's not sure he could even begin to EXPLAIN that out loud. "Uh, C-Captain's Deck is next. Ah....m-maybe bars aren't just for me." His freehand moves to cover his face, sure that he is a tomato now. Not only did the last place have a "dancer", this one also provides private dances. he doesn't want to even know details on that one.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games