Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:57 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu stood. "Yes, I'm fine. It'll take more than that to finish me off."
"Cool, ok, i think Hytoshi went to the beast pillar, so wee need to go there."
"Will do. Lets get moving then." Sabu said and started off.

((Did you see the first post on this page? I answered your sama/dono question.))
[[sorry, didn't see that, that makes sense i guess, usually i see the lords and generals, kings and such be refered to as dono, but sometimes they do use the perons name.]]
Within a 20 minutes, Rio and Sabu had reached the beast pillar to see a large beast with it's throat cut open. [[i think that's what Hytoshi did right?]]

"Looks like he was here alright, I'll see if i can get a trace on him." Rio said as he got out the same powder he had used on footprints to see which way the two had gone before.
"I've seen that technique before. Very handy." Sabu said as he watched Rio work.
Rio sprinkled some of the powder on Hytoshi's footprints and said a few words in an undecernable laguage. When he did, the footprint let off a glow and continued to light up down the path and then up into the trees, in the path that Hytoshi had taken. "That's what you get when your clan is heavily into the hunter nin business." Rio said with a smirk as he put the powder away.
Sabu winced when he mentioned nin hunting. "I see. That maybe where I saw that technique. That was my job for the Village of the Hidden Grass for several years. In fact.." Sabu broke off. He looked pained as if reliving a terrible memory.
"Ok, maybe we should talk about something else," Rio said as they started to follow the glowing prints. "What about that girlfriend i heard you had?"
Sabu's mood visibly lightened. "Chiyo? We've known each other since we were very young, in fact we were on the same genin team. I love her very much."
"You guys sound just like me and Reena, all you need is an overprotective sibling that won't let you havew a moment alone." Rio said with a loud laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:55 pm
Daisuke stood up slowly and let his broken arm dangle.
He saw Shinji's foot a moment to late and was propelled backwards into the tree.
His sharingan flickered and then went out.
He felt ashamed and re-opened lvl.2 then lvl.3 then his new one.
"Senji...i...want my old best friend back..." He coughed.
He stood up and flicked out a kunai.
He chanelled killing chakra in and around it and began to thrust for Senji's face.  

Xegra

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:24 am
DaisukeV.2
He saw Shinji's foot a moment to late and was propelled backwards into the tree.
He chanelled killing chakra in and around it and began to thrust for Senji's face.
Monkeys shoot Daisuke's feet and he falls. ((READ! GOD DAMN IT! YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING SHINJI FOR 5 PAGES NOW. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT SENJI SO MUCH, HAVE IT YOUR WAY.)) Shinji slid the kunai and smacked his elbow into Daisuke's chest. His Reikigan flickered and resumed a darker colour.
"You're to soft Daisuke. I'll see you around..." Senji turned on Kenji, his arm dangling.
"Will you let me pass?" He asked him softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:31 am
((These donation items suck. mad ))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:05 am
Daisuke falls to the floor and screams in agony as the monkey's run off into a hedge.
"Fine..." He sighs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:12 am
Silly Genji
[[i'll take it if you don't want it xd but seriously, please *puppy dog eyes* it's my birthday tomorrow]]  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:38 am
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Monkeys shoot Daisuke's feet and he falls. ((READ! GOD DAMN IT! YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING SHINJI FOR 5 PAGES NOW. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT SENJI SO MUCH, HAVE IT YOUR WAY.)) Shinji slid the kunai and smacked his elbow into Daisuke's chest. His Reikigan flickered and resumed a darker colour.
"You're to soft Daisuke. I'll see you around..." Senji turned on Kenji, his arm dangling.

'Kenji' shook his head... No, I'm sorry. Kenji's wish is to bring you back. 'He' assumed the Ten Ryuuken and smiled. Come on, come at me... the aura of chakra around 'Kenji' flared, the Dragon tattoo 'flaming' to life once more.

EDIT: ((When I said 'want you back' it doesn't matter who....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:54 am
Silly Genji
((I hope the items update is better than the donation items.))  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:30 am
[[ok, now my twist with Rio's family begins. I'm gonna have to grab Jiraiya for a minute though.]]

Raith got up from his bed and made his way from his bed to his dresser and sliped on his usual outfit, black cloths and robes with the head cover, wieghts and all. He took two of his six swords with him, he felt somewhat naked without any weapons, and straped them at his waist. He proceeded to the door and walked out, Issui opened his eye as he did, and then closed it when Raith closed the door behind him.

Raith made his way easily along the roof tops until he got to the town wall, which he climbed strait up, and fliped over the edge in a few seconds, landing amung a group of Anbu. "Hey, what are you doing!?" One of the captains said as they all drew their blades.

"Stop you fools," a voice said from the top of the guard tower behind the Anbu. They turned around to see Jiraiya sitting cross-legged on the lip of the guard tower. "He could kill you all like small dogs if he wanted to," Jiraiya said with a serious face for once. "But Jiraiya-sama, he has no permission to be here." "Do you not recognize who you are saying that about?" Jiraiya said somewhat amused as Raith stood there silent, he been through this to many times to count, to most, he just looked like average assassin.

The Anbu captain looked Raith up and down, and first saw the two swords at his waist, engravings along their sheaths and guards, showing that the were weapons ment for one who knew adept-ninjutsu. Then he saw Raith's two head plates, one with a skull on it, from the hidden dead village, wrapped around his upper right arm. The other was around his upper left arm, and had a simply carving in, the symbol for eternity (sideways 8 looking thing). He Then saw Raith's implanted gray eyes and the horizontal scar on both ends of his eys from the originals being cut out. "Oh s**t," The Anbu captain said as he realized the authority and power the man he had just talk down to had. "Sorry Raith-sama, I was mistaken, excuse me," the Anbu captain said now with much humility and a bow. "Now please leave, Raith-kun and i have some business to dicuss. "Yes Jiraiya-sama, at once," the captain said as he motioned and he and the rest of the Anbu with him were gone in a flash, they did not worry about not guarding that part of the tower anymore, only a fool would attack with two ninjas of Raith and Jiraiya's skill and power.

"Now, i believe i have some information for you," Jiraiya said as he pulled out a small scroll and handed it to Raith. "Thank you Jiraiya-san, i know how hard it is to get doctors that specialize in kekki Genkai tests." Raith said as he looked over the results of the blood tests. "So?" Jiraiya said, "May i know why you needed these tests done on your immediate family's blood? And for kekki Genkais as well? You don't think..." "No," Raith said, cutting off Jiraiya, "I would never even think that Iris had been unfaithful, I'm already quite sure Rio is my son." "Then why?" Asked Jiraiya.

"Because this is no longer about what i think, or know, the Kama high council wants proof before he can inharet any any of of my family's responsiblities and privilages, including any family jutsus that have been wanting to teach him." Raith finished reading the test results. "That's very interesting, hard to tell by just watching him," Raith said almost to himself. "What? good news i presume?" Jiraiya said. "Yes," said Raith, "Not only does he definately have my blood in him, but he has a very interesting mix of the Kama and Ohmu Kekki genkais. See, he has both the kekki gankais from the Ohmu clan, that was always obvious. But him being of Kama lineage was not enough for the Kama high council to let him be the heir to the head of one of the most prominent Kama families in the clan, after I am no longer it's head of course. They said they simiply would, and could not allow a family with such influence to be headed by someone who didn't even resemble one of the Kama clan, they are very stubern. That's why Iris and i both decided that until we had this totally figured out, Rio would use her name, not mine. But now, i have proof that he has a portion of the Kama Kekki genkai, which is suprising in the first place, considering he is only 1/4 Kama and 3/4 Ohmu."

"That's right, your mother was Ohmu as well, wasn't she?" Jaraiya said, "So what do you mean by a 'portion' of the Kama trait?" "Well, it's complicated, but to put it simiply, as the Kamas evolved their kekki genkai of poison blood, and the ability to manipulate it's potency, an unexpected side effect evolved as well. The Kamas, at least the ones with poison blood, are immune to any and all poisons, foreign pathigons, or any diseases. Rio has inhareted that part of the kekki genkai, this test proves that."

"I always suspected it, because, even though Ohmu clansmen who have symbiotes are almost never sick or hurt from poisons because the symbiotes take care of it, they do occasionally get sick, even if only for part of a day or more. But he never got sick, and in battle and training, no kind of pathagons, even paralyzing ones had even the smallest effect on him. which they should have if he only had symbiotes, they would have at least subdued him for a moment or two. Iris will be very happy, and i personally can't wait to shove this in the council's face" As Raith said that, you tell he was smilling by looking at his eyes, even though the rest of his face was covered bythe black cloth he had wraped around it.

"Their you go again Raith," said Jiraiya with a laugh, "That juvinile streak in you shows from time to time, i guess you never really had a chance to get that out of your system, your childhood ended before you were even 10." The last part Jiraiya said with a serious and sad face. "How do you know about that incident?" Raith said with surprise, and hint of sadness over the subject, in his eyes. "The same way I know about everything else that i do, my information network travel very fast, faster than the Kamas could cover up the fact that their most promising member had been brainwash by Orochimaru and force to kill his own brother. But you did what many others have sadly not had the strength to do, you freed yourself from him and his bullshit words of power, if you hadn't, well, he might have a different body at the moment." Jaraiya paused for a minute before he said, "How many years has it been?" "25, this december, I regret it every day though. You say i was strong, but if i was, really was, i would have never killed my kin, even under Orochimaru's influence." Raith said, his fist clenching. "Eiju should have won that fight to the death, he was better they i could have dreamed of; faster, stronger, smarter. If he had lived, by my age, he would have been Yumikage, he would have been stronger than you or the other three legendary nin. But he let me win, he refuse to kill me where he easily could have. You say I was strong? I was not, Eiju was strong, he always was."

As Raith stepped to the edge of the wall, Jiraiya said, "That second headband you have, it was his wasn't it?" Raith brought his head back so that you could see half his face and said, "Yes." Once again he started to leap from the wall, but Jiraiya said, "One more thing, about Rio, does he know of any of this?" "No, he doesn't even know Eiju was his uncle." With that, Raith jumped from the wall and bounced ogg buildings until he hit the ground, next to the Anbu that had gone so they could talk. "We are done, you may resume your posts." "Very good Raith-sama," the captain said as he and the other Anbu once again flashed and then dissapeared.

From his new position on a house roof, Jiraiya thought about the conversation they had just had. Eiju, that means 'long life'. Slightly ironic that that should be his name. dieing at 9 to insure that his 8 year old brother would survive and live that long life for the both of them. I would not wish that kind of event on my worst enemy, no human being deserves that kind of toture, not even the man who forced it upon Raith-kun. With that, he too dissapeared in a flash............

[[holy crap, my hands hurt, cramp, CRAMP!! whee rofl ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:16 pm
Shin lays there his body not appearing to move at all. The curse more and more burning away at the seal around the curse seal. Soon his body emminates smoke from the curse seal and also around his body. The seal....has burned away around the curse seal as it spreads slowly over his arm and face....and slowly his body. He could only lay there as this over whelms him slowly like a snake.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:48 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
((I hope the items update is better than the donation items.))
[[like i said, i'm open to donations, or you could call them presents. wink ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:57 pm
[[Wow, it's like Chiyo and Iris have dissapeared from all existence, must explain for lost time. whee Don't worry Sneeze, i won't control Chiyo at all.]]

After they had a cane fitted to Chiyo's height, Iris helped Chiyo practice walking some more. After they had done that for awhile, Iris decided that they should get something to eat, so that Chiyo could replenish her strength. Iris took her to a sit down restraunt, her family's money was auite large on both sides. Iris order her usually cashsu (sp?) chicken and Chyio got...(whatever she wants, how the hell should i know?). "So, what's the first thing your going to do once you can walk right?" Iris asked.  

liz_bliz_inc

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:20 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2

'Kenji' shook his head... No, I'm sorry. Kenji's wish is to bring you back. 'He' assumed the Ten Ryuuken and smiled. Come on, come at me... the aura of chakra around 'Kenji' flared, the Dragon tattoo 'flaming' to life once more.

Daisuke looked up at Kenji and sighed.
"Don't...He'll kill you...Please don't..." He croaked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:50 am
DaisukeV.2
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2

Daisuke looked up at Kenji and sighed.
"Don't...He'll kill you...Please don't..." He croaked.
Senji turned to Daisuke.
"Chou! Daisuke needs medical attention. Now!" Shinji called out. Senji turned to face 'Kenji'. " I have a technique I've ((Senji, cause now way in hell Shinji can use this.)) been working on.
"Hakke, Gatotsu, Ichi-dan!" Senji said. He brought up his able hand and drew it back, his hands poised like a snake preparing to lunge. Senji's broken arm dangled lifelessly.
It seems that Daisuke has become more powerful... If only he used the Taiyo no Kami, I surely would have died. Also, with my Reikigan, I saw his signs of holding back. Damn. How in hell am I going to defeat Kenji.
((Btw, where the butt are Chou and Mai?))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:15 am
Daisuke looked up at Senji/Shinji.
"Why...did...you change? Was it....the....power?" He wheezed.
"You've corrupted....yourself...your not fit...to...be a ninja..." He snarled.
He stood up with great difficulty and grasped a Kunai handle.
He used his little energy to swing at Shinji's forehead protecter.
Aiming to slash it.
"LET YOUR CORRUPTION BE FINALISED!" He hollered.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games