Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:15 pm
((hey integra<3!!))

Malequer's eyes shot open.
He lifted his head immediately at the sound of a disturbance at the nearby river. He searched for the source of what seemed to be a sudden splash.
He hoped this was Krad, and that she had finally returned after her strange disappearance.
and so, he raced to the scene-unsure of whom he may encounter.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:54 pm
Suyuri's ear's perked up at the sound of coming paw steps. Hoping it was someone she knew, Suyuri popped her muzzle over the rock to look for the wolf. Her eyes glowed a soft red in the night's darkness, smelling someone new, she quickly ducked back down hoping they would just pass over.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 am
Malequer was sure he had just reached the area, when he stopped. He hadn't noticed this before, but the scent of this being was indeed different than that of Krad's..
..and it was close.
He took one more whiff of the air and then looked directly underneath the rock formation he stood upon to find a female wolf. Malequer was unsure of what to say, and he quickly became lost in her glowing red eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:27 pm
Suyuri yelped lightly in surprise, seeing the adult male stand before her. She took a couple steps back from him, her tail touching the rock behind her. She looked back at the rock and then into his eyes. Not really sure of the wolf, she flattened her ears, "D-don't come closer..I'm w-warning you.." she said, trying to sound abit bigger then she actually was.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:19 pm
Malequer leaped off the rock and stood before the young wolf.
He laughed to himself in his mind, knowing that this young wolf could not truly harm him. However, he took a few steps back to give her some space.. for he did not wish to frighten her anymore than he already had.
'You seem scared..' he said, looking directly at her.
Yes.. I can nearly taste your fear he thought.

'Are you lost, perhaps?' he asked, without showing much emotion.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:36 pm
Suyuri watched him for a minute, still unsure about him. She rose slightly from her crouching and her ears lifted to her natural posture, "Y-yea...I was just running around with Seilene.... and then took a wrong turn and..I...I'm here.." she said trying not to show to much emotion to the wolf.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Malequer listened to what the wolf had to say. The name Seilene sounded strangely familiar to him.. but he cannot remember whether or not he had ever met such a wolf.
Perhaps she was involved with Dark Lur and Almirrah.. or perhaps their pups. I must rid my mind of their memories he thought to himself, remembering his purpose ever since Krad had summoned him.
He looked back towards at the wolf before him.
'So.. you have lost her?' he asked.
He felt a slight yearning to help this wolf.. but why? He was not known for showing mercy on mortal wolves, and this feeling puzzled him greatly.
'I have lost someone as well. Perhaps.. I can help? I go by the name Malequer' he added.
He spat at himself in his mind for this. Why am I giving this wolf such information?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:34 pm
She perked up slightly, "You'll help me?" she asked. Then thinking to herself for a moment, then he is good..,she stood up and wagged her tail abit. Hearing his name and repeating it in her head, Malequer then looking up at him, "You have an interesting name." she smiled toothily, "I'm Suyuri.." she bowed lightly, "Thank you for your help. Maybe we can find the people we lost together." She said happily. Moving abit closer, she was able to make out more of his features, I don't think he's a normal wolf.. she thought, I think he may even be bigger then Jin..

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:40 pm
Malequer gave a faint smile.
He yearned to find Krad, but in the back of his mind, her new it best if they wouldn't find her. Krad's reaction wouldn't be too great.. he'd prefer to find her on his own.
'So, it is Suyuri.. and interesting name as well' he said, bowing his head in return.
'Where do you think we should begin searching.. Suyuri?'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:52 pm
Suyuri tilted her head slightly at his smile, but looked around and jumped on top of the rock, "Um..well to be honest..I haven't been around here before." she said lightly and turned to look at Malequer, flattening her ears in a apology way,
Where were we headed again? before I got lost. she asked in the back of her mind. Trying to figure that out made her tail stop swaying and lay straight out behind her, "Maybe, she went farther down the river?" she said to him as an idea.
Hope he's not mad that I don't know the place well.. she thought as she looked at him intently.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:00 pm
'I suppose following the river is the best idea for now then..' he said.
He knew the area quite well actually.. after possessing Lur's body and taking part in the prophecy. A sudden feeling of guilt filled him, making him feel rather weak for a moment. The past clouded his mind as he stood there, staring down at the ground just in front of him.
His memories rushed quickly through his mind until they finally brang him back to this moment, and he snapped out of his daydream. Malequer shook his head a bit to clear it of his memories temporarily, and then he took several steps alongside the river, turning and stopping to wait for Suyuri.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:34 pm
Suyuri watched Malequer for a moment, wondering what made him look ot the ground, Maybe he was thinking of an idea of where to go.. she thought and blinked. Coming out of her own thoughts, she noticed him some feet away and looking at her. Quickly, Suyuri jumped down and ran to him, walking by his side and curiously looking at the surroundings.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:41 pm
Malequer began to walk, occassionally looking to Suyuri from the corner of his eye. He wondered why he was doing this.
It is a disgrace to your kind the others would say.
Krad would have abandoned him.. if she hadn't already.

Just then, a group of ghost wolves surrounded them.. bearing their fangs at Suyuri and Malequer.
'Halt!' spoke the leader of this group.
He looked down upon the two.
'Who do we have here?' he asked, grinning.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Suyuri strolled happily at his side, listening to the night noises and wondering if Seilene was really around here. Then stopping quickly and looking surprised seeing the gang of wolves. Moveing closer to Malequer, she flattened her ears and tensed up, Ghosts?...... They can't hurt us right? she looked at each of the wolves and then to Malequer, He can see them too right? she thought, hoping she wasn't be delerious(sp?) Hearing one talk made her perk up slightly, trying not to show she was afraid of them.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:03 pm
Malequer stepped up to the leader of the ghost wolves, looking him directly in his eyes.
'Do you not remember me?
'

The ghost wolf moved his head back, looking down at Malequer with disgust. 'Hmm.. oh yess. Are you not one of Krads slaves?' he replied. The other ghosts laughed at his response, they're eyes straying from the two.

Malequer growled to this statement. He was no one's slave. He only chose to accompany Krad. These wolves were merely minions of Krad's.. they were more like the slaves.
'Leave us' he ordered.

The ghost laughed at Malequer's command.
'We do not take orders from you, fool'
The other ghosts began to lose interest in Malequer and Suyuri and busied themselves with conversations between one another.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games