Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a m e s t r i s_e x i l e

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:15 pm
User Image
Firefly nodded, molten gold gaze watching as the nomad bowed his head. Even as he groveled at her feet, she couldn't help but feel her heart twang in compassion for the poor creature. He'd obviously been through much in his days. His very eyes seemed dull and lifeless as he humbled himself before him. He needed help. And fast. She turned around, heading back into the shadowy cavern. 'Follow me,' she called back, following the smooth stone floor until they arrived at the central part of the cave. A fire raged in the heart on the left wall, warming the smooth floor underneath their paws. To their right was a large mound of straw, a few wolves already residing within its soft warmth. Further up was a small alcove with a water hole, its source a crack in the rock that steadily leaked water down the rock and into the small collecting pool. Firefly stopped at the straw pile, laying down on her stomach and turning her head to nudge the small pup between her shoulders. 'We are here, child,' she said gently.
Skylark awoke with another grunt, yawning and stretching as she slid out of her guardian's fur and into the straw below. She stretched and yawned, looking up at the newcomer with her dark head cocked to one side curiously. 'Firefly, who's this?' she asked innocently, a bit weary of the new wolf.
She smiled, standing back up and turning to the newcomer. 'He's come for help,' she replied, meeting his gaze once again. 'You may stay here as long as it takes for you to get well. Do you have a name?'
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:44 pm
Not quite a chocobo...

User Image

Anafiel gathered himself quickly once he was sure the wolfess had turned from him. Though he was not normally so, he found himself feeling a very timid creature indeed, and he followed the femme at a considerable distance behind.
When they reached the heart of the den, the brute's timidity only increased. He should have expected they wouldn't be alone, but the presence of the other wolves discomforted him. Such discomfort, however, was quite short-lived; Anafiel spotted the blazing fire in the primitive hearth and bounded toward it, suddenly oblivious to everything but the warmth of the dancing flames. He collapsed in ecstasy before the fire. It took but moments for the majority of his pains and aches to melt away with the cold. Soon his muscles were sent twitching like a fly-pestered horse's as they welcomed the blissful warmth.
He gave a long, deep sigh; it was as much of a 'thank you' he could muster at the moment. He was growing more relaxed and comforted by the second, and his heart swelled with even greater gratitude toward the wolfess.
It was the gentle voice of the pup that brought him back to reality, and he opened his eyes that had long since fallen closed. He shifted to look toward the two, one of his ears tilting in curiosity. He noticed they had addressed him, which was perhaps the only thing that kept guilt from overwhelming him at the sight of the pup.
It took a bit of strength to summon his voice, simply because he was so relaxed.
"Me? Oh... My name is Anafiel Delaunay. I... I come from a land far from here."
Far away, and much warmer, he thought to himself.
"I do hope I'm not intruding... The blizzard two nights passed drove us into your lands and-"
He cut himself off. Us, he had said. It had driven us.
Alcuin...
He forced himself to continue. "-and... I guess, we haven't really made it out since."
We. He cursed silently, and damned his uncontrolled worries.
User Image

...but damned close to one.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:00 pm
User Image
Firefly was silent as the newcomer told his story. She knew his pain. She knew it all too well. The young pup at her feet knew it well, also. Did he see just how similar they really were? Hardly. Would he in the future? Depended on how long he stayed.
Skylark broke the silence, stepping forward out of the hay and easing slowly toward him, golden eyes fixed up at him with young, naive curiosity. She hadn't seen a wanderer in... well, her whole life. And there was something about him that fixated her, making her wonder just exactly what made him so sullen and somber. She stopped at his feet, head tilted up toward his with her ears up and alert. 'Mister, did you have someone else that was with you?' she asked, sitting down without removing her gaze. 'Did something happen to them?'
Firefly was silent, senses bristling as the small pup brushed past her. He may look alright, but you could never tell with outsiders. If he pulled anything she would be the first to attack. She remained still, however, attention never wavering from her young ward and the new wolf that she was addressing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:59 pm
Anafiel gazed deep into Skylark's innocent eyes, and his heart continued to sink with the weight of his guilt.
"We..." His tongue was loose with relief and relaxation. Anafiel caught himself before spewing out information, however, and contemplated his words. After a brief moment, he found himself feeling a bit silly. It wasn't like these wolves knew who he was; such creatures knew naught of the world's polotics and general affairs. Besides, he looked just like them, if not for his exotic fur patterns. He nearly blushed at his own needless paranoia.
He could talk. He was safe, here.
He averted his gaze to stare distantly into the dancing flames. His eyes glimmered with their reflection. "Well, I wandered here with a boy. He's... sort of my son. Sort of." He made careful not to mention that Alcuin was rather young, as he'd decided he had enough guilt on his shoulders already. "Unlike me, he was born in a much colder climate, so I suppose I shouldn't worry but..."
He sighed, keeping painful memories at bay. This was neither the time, nor the place.
"I just... I hate him not being in my sight. He wanders off a lot like this. Worries me to death, he does..."
He paused, then closed his eyes and lowered his ears flat against his skull. A weak smile stretched across his muzzle, and he gave a short half-hearted laugh. "I'm sorry. I talk too much." He opened his eyes, which gleamed apologetically, and shifted his head upward a bit to better look in the direction of the two who'd shown him so much hospitality.
"So... your name's Firefly, madame?"

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:10 pm
User Image
Firefly nodded. 'Yes. I'm an elder here,' she added, taking a step forward and placing a paw in front of the young one in front of her, who quickly peeked her small head around. 'This is Skylark. She's a pup that I took in when she wandered here... much like you,' she added, eyeing the wolf with curiosity.
Skylark nodded. 'I've only ever really known Firefly,' she chimed in. 'None of the other pups ever really talked to me.' She sighed under her breath, ears drooping ever so slightly before they perked right back up. 'But that's alright! Because I've found plenty of things to do anyway, like hunting for bugs, and playing in the snow, and...'
The pup prattled on for a few minutes more before her guardian cut her off. 'I'm sure our guest is weary from his travels, Skylark,' she interjected, lowering her head to look in the pup's eyes. 'Why don't you run outside and catch as many bugs as you can for me while I get him settles in?' She chuckled to herself as Skylark nodded ferverently, scampering happily off through the mouth of the den. Firefly lifted her head up, giving Anafiel a warm smile. 'You're welcome to stay here as long as needed,' she said. 'And if you require assistance in finding your young one, I would be more than happy to offer whatever aid that I can.'
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Pakak came in, "Hello I am new here but if it isn't a problem can you show me around?" He stared at Firefly hoping to find a positive answer. "If you are too busy then can Skylark show me around?"  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:19 am
Meena padded into the den. "I'm home" she smiled and shook herself freeing her fur of dust and and twigs. She looked at pakak and barked "Hi I'm meena. And this is Ka." she looked down as a little pup walked out from behind her and wagged his tail when he saw the other wolves.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:10 pm
Pakak wagged his tail "Can you show me around?" He was really anxious now someone finally interacted with him  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:12 pm
Meena nodded and put her snout by Ka's ear and whispered some thing in it. Ka nodded and bounded towards pakak and ju,ped on to his back and licked his ear. "Hi" he yipped. "Follow me" Meena instructeed and walked outside and stopped so he was beside her before she started walking again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:03 pm
Pakak walked over "What kind of abilitiesdo you have?" Pakak disappears and reappears next to her showing off all his unique abilities.  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:06 pm
"I don't have any spesiel ones but I can do this." she walked further away from pakak and ka. she stood on her hind legs and her front paws became arms and hands. her legs became longer and her paws became feet. the hair on her head grew and the rest of her body hair disapeared leaving her bare.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:10 pm
"A Garou." The wolves turned at the sound of the awed voice to see a small, grey wolf sitting a few yards away on her haunches. The slim newcomer's tail wagged gently back and forth as she spoke. "Shapechanger, what is it like to be a monkey? It looks cold."  

Major_Expendable

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:55 pm
"You can show us both around how' bout it?" Pakak started to wander again looking around now really familiar with the surrounding areas. "I would love to hear of the history of this pack."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:17 pm
Meena glaredc at the little wolf. "You better bite your tounge young one" she got on her hands and knees and shaped back into a wolf. "Or I might bite it for you." she turned around and started heading for the cliffs.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:14 am
Ainu chuckled. "Ah, you have spirit. My brothers would like you." Standing and stretching, she continued. "It is too bad that you are not my type. You are very beautiful." Without waiting for a reply, the small wolf trotted up to the pair. "Go ahead and bite me." She sighed dramatically, but exposed her throat a little, submitting to Meena despite the teasing. "Just not the face, please."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff