Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:14 pm
K4kashi
K4kashi
I challenge everyone here to get a higher score than me in this game link is at bottem of post if u beat me I will give u 250 gold (not much but still it's something I am addicted to this game.
my current high score: 78363123917910

update high score updated played again and got this one its even better by 40,000,000,000,000 points

monkey dude

I am trusting u people so dont go copying a highscore off the highscore board or making up your own number pls.

LMFAO HAHAHAHAAH I just played and I like zoned out and suddenly I was on the second round of the game going perfectly ( you jump from tree to tree til u reach the ring that says score x10 then u pretty much start over) and then time ran out when I was in round four which I have never seen before and my score was SO HIGH IT BROKE THE SCOREBOARD HAHAHAHAHA the score was 1.95788106691897e+15 highest score in that game ever yet because of glitch it sais to low for scoreboard

I will not use this as current high score cause it's not only practically impossible to beat but its all glitched cause it was too high biggrin

challenge me peoples!!~!!

No, that game sounds boring.... Besides, 33 minutes before episode 95-96 are finished. Then I can eat SunChips, drink soda and jump off the walls as Naruto kicks the crap outta stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:14 pm
I got a problem someone made a cool sig for me but its PNG and my comp has crappy image making programs and if I try to change it to gif or jpeg it gets all crappy looking and I was wondering if I could send someone the pic and they could host it the filetype is png.  

CatEarzRSexi01

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:15 pm
too busy eating pancakes right now.

lmao... one of my posts in another thread I made right after the downtime says I posted it on Monday January 22nd 2001, 9:02am!!! and it's sandwiched right between two that are listed from today!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:18 pm
K4kashi
I got a problem someone made a cool sig for me but its PNG and my comp has crappy image making programs and if I try to change it to gif or jpeg it gets all crappy looking and I was wondering if I could send someone the pic and they could host it the filetype is png.

I have had the same problem, try going to download.com and downloading a program called 5 Clicks. It lets you save anything open on your screen as a jpg, png or gif picture.  

Ephesea

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:20 pm
This post should make page 149.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:20 pm
Tomasu Katzumi

apparently not.  

shinimegami42

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:22 pm
shinimegami42
Tomasu Katzumi

apparently not.

-.- Yeah... I'm trying to master the art of knowing which post will make the next page but it didnt work....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:22 pm
yeah but when I change the type it changes the colors or makes it fuzzy anyway you can do it? Ill give u gold biggrin  

CatEarzRSexi01

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:23 pm
isn't it like 15 posts a page?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:24 pm
K4kashi

just get a photobucket album and upload it to that.  

shinimegami42

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:25 pm
It would actually be 15, cause 15 can be stored on one page so the 16th would be the actual cause of the second page being created.and OMG five more minutes till new Naruto!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:25 pm
shinimegami42
K4kashi

but doesnt that make it say photobucket at the bottem of it?  

CatEarzRSexi01

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:26 pm
K4kashi
shinimegami42
K4kashi

but doesnt that make it say photobucket at the bottem of it?

none of my stuff does, and it's posted on photobucket.  
K4kashi
yeah but when I change the type it changes the colors or makes it fuzzy anyway you can do it? Ill give u gold biggrin

Just send me the pic, I'll do it for you. I don't need any gold K4kashi, send me a pm with a link to the picture.

Edit: If you need a image hosting website try using www.imageshack.us It's free and there is no sign-up.

Ephesea

CatEarzRSexi01

hmm I will have to try that  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games