Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:44 pm
Sira was outside even though it was early in the morning. Worry had kept him up most of the night and eventually he just decided to get up. He could see the moon still high in the sky as he walked eventually leaving the groups of houses behind and heading through the village. It was dimly lit because so many sources of light had been destroyed during the battles against Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:52 pm
Nanaka stepped out of the shadows, shouldering her scythe. "The scent of blood..." She studied the youger boy for moment, noticing the thin layer of mist surrounding him. "It's coming from you?"  

deliciously H I C K

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:54 pm
"Yes it is.The scent of blood is around me at all times."Dokuto explained getting abit annoyed at being treated like he was a weakling kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:56 pm
((I wonder if it's possible to get high off of blood..... *realizes nats is here* i mean! um..))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:04 pm
((Not sure.Maybe if your like those people who think there vampires.I'll be back in a bit.Gotta eat dinner.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:16 pm
((-_-; Do you want to be put in rehab with NO COOKIES?!))

Nanaka's grip tightened on her scythe. Something about the boy made her on edge. Was he to be trusted? "If you don't mind.... why?" She took a step closer to the teenager, her mechanical eye recording his image.  

deliciously H I C K

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:21 pm
"Becuase I'm half blind."Dokuto said simply.His hair flashed violet for a split second,but then returned to its regular color.He smiled,his fangs showing."Now then,why are you asking so many questions?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:25 pm
Nanaka made a small 'hm' sound, a bit of smirk playing across her lips. "I'm just curious. I've never seen anything like it." She didn't say anything about his explanation not making any sense, thinking he might get angered at the question. Interesting....  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:27 pm
((o.o NO!! *whispers* quick alyssa break me out))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:32 pm
"Its one of the two jutsus I created."Dokuto said sighing.He was getting bored.  

Kamen Rider Chalice

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:43 pm
As the sun started to rise, Reks sighed, sitting on the roof top of the house. I can't sleep with Diedra and Sasori here.... he thought, He had left the inside of the house to think when Fuyu had fallen asleep. He could here Diedra snoring from the house, Sasori was probably asleep, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:04 pm
Nanaka's real eye narrowed, she loved hearing about jutsus she didn't know. "You created your own jutsu? What do they do?" She didn't mean to pry, and he certainly didn't have to answer if he didn't want to. At this rate I'll never get any training done... I hate it when people are around...  

deliciously H I C K

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:52 pm
Deidara's snoring woke Fuyu up. She streched and yawned, looking around for Reks. She rubbed her eyes, seeing Sasori passed out on the floor, Deidara next to him. ~ so that's why his snoring was so loud...~ She continued to look for Reks. She ran outside and jumped on the roof. "There you are..." She said quietly, squinting as her eyes adjusted to the light. She sat next to him "What's wrong?" She said in a quiet, comforting voice as she laid her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:01 pm
"I was going to use it anyways.You've seen my blood mist."Dokuto said as large amounts chakra gathered around his hand forming itself into a compact orb."Heres the other."He then ran at a target and thrusted it out.The target,him,and a small bit of the area around him where engulfed in an explosion.When the smoke cleared,Dokuto stood in a crater the target destroyed."Level 1.Cascading Fate."  

Kamen Rider Chalice

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:15 am
"Hm? Oh... It's nothing... just thinking..." He said, wrapping his arm around her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games