Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:34 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*heals lesotho and rearranges the tournament to continue and sits there with lola all day and watches the tournament and fights the final winner and defeats him with slight difficulty* good show lesotho, but now youve lost to 2 people. lets hope it doesnt happen again. *takes lola to the castle and goes to sleep*

*she sat outside Lola's bedroom window she said, quite a nice place you have here! and she hoped she would notice her, as she sat there looking at her sleeping, after a while she slept herself!*
she yawns and wakes up, she hears someone sleeping and looks around, she looked at her window and saw logen "oh" she said quickly opening her window, she picked her up and layed her down on her bed, she smiled and walked out of her room to wander around, she returned to her room just when the sun went up

*she thought she dreamed at first, but this nice feeling, this nice confertable feeling was so good that she thought it must have been a dream, then she started feel the silk that covered the bed, and then she purred halfly, and said:*

"Nice place you have here, and thank you, this is the most confertable bed i have ever slept on"

*she sat up, thinking this was to nice to be true*
she smiled "thanks, how did you sleep?"

*she then thought that lola was to nice to be true and said*

"well i slept very well"

*then she saw her sensei in the window, floating there*

"s**t!! i must run!"
she looked out her window "whos that?" she asked walking over and pulling the curtains closed"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
she yawns and wakes up, she hears someone sleeping and looks around, she looked at her window and saw logen "oh" she said quickly opening her window, she picked her up and layed her down on her bed, she smiled and walked out of her room to wander around, she returned to her room just when the sun went up

*she thought she dreamed at first, but this nice feeling, this nice confertable feeling was so good that she thought it must have been a dream, then she started feel the silk that covered the bed, and then she purred halfly, and said:*

"Nice place you have here, and thank you, this is the most confertable bed i have ever slept on"

"well i slept very well"

"s**t!! i must run!"
she looked out her window "whos that?" she asked walking over and pulling the curtains closed"

*Logen said*

"ehhe, thats the one who bought me a long time ago, she is the one who have trained me, and made me fight in her redicolous illigal arena, there you fight intill your enemy is killed"

*the woman came through the wall, saying in a grim voice:*

"thats correct, i own this merchendise and you have no rights at all to take her away from me, and you have no freedome! idiotic animal!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"well i slept very well"

"s**t!! i must run!"

*Logen said*

"ehhe, thats the one who bought me a long time ago, she is the one who have trained me, and made me fight in her redicolous illigal arena, there you fight intill your enemy is killed"

"thats correct, i own this merchendise and you have no rights at all to take her away from me, and you have no freedome! idiotic animal!"
"dont talk to her like that" she kicked her, sending her out the window  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:53 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"well i slept very well"

"s**t!! i must run!"

*Logen said*

*the woman came in again, floating as she did before*

*Logen got enraged her eyes looked like they was on flames, green fire licking up against her eyebrows, she then started to run towards the woman, and she had her claws out and she attacked her, her hand went through her head, and the blood that came out got carried out with the woman alike, the window was open, (logen had opened it before she did so with her wind powers) she then calmed down and said,*

"im sorry you had to see that, now im not a merchandise anymore now i belong to meself... and if you keep quiet about me killing her, im sure ill get the arena... she had no other than me that stood closer than enemies that i know of!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:54 pm
He continued walking down the road, and saw a couple, happily in love. "Pathetic," he said, walking up to them. He took out his dagger and said 'Money', holding out his hand. They looked at him, frightened. "Please, don't hurt us," the women said, taking out a bag of gold and handing it to Arage. "Thank you," Arage said, putting the bag in his pocket. As he walked by them, he stabbed the man in the chest, twisting the dagger around. The women screamed and fell to the ground, crying. Arage took the lifeless body and layed it against a tree, carving just above his head: I am the loveless killer, doomed to walk the Earth, filled with only pain and misery. He walked away, grinning madly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:58 pm
Repressed Memories
He continued walking down the road, and saw a couple, happily in love. "Pathetic," he said, walking up to them. He took out his dagger and said 'Money', holding out his hand. They looked at him, frightened. "Please, don't hurt us," the women said, taking out a bag of gold and handing it to Arage. "Thank you," Arage said, putting the bag in his pocket. As he walked by them, he stabbed the man in the chest, twisting the dagger around. The women screamed and fell to the ground, crying. Arage took the lifeless body and layed it against a tree, carving just above his head: I am the loveless killer, doomed to walk the Earth, filled with only pain and misery. He walked away, grinning madly.

*The now dead woman that was now going towards the place where arage was going towards, and then the woman hit him in the head, him getting blood all over his body and the woman was almost totally crushed but Arage only got knocked out --- logen saw it happen through the window, and said*

"ouch that gotta hurt!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:59 pm
she walked to the window "what do you see?" she was going to look, but suddenly the curtains wrapped around her, as if to say you dont want to see, she sighs and walks away from the window  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:01 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

*The now dead woman that was now going towards the place where arage was going towards, and then the woman hit him in the head, him getting blood all over his body and the woman was almost totally crushed but Arage only got knocked out --- logen saw it happen through the window, and said*

"ouch that gotta hurt!"

He stood up, and looked down at the women. "Stupid old hag," he said, grabbing a branch and placing it through the dead women's skull. "Now to be on my way," he said aloud, seeing if the lady whose husband he killed would do anything.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked to the window "what do you see?" she was going to look, but suddenly the curtains wrapped around her, as if to say you dont want to see, she sighs and walks away from the window

"i dont think she will ever tell me im a animal anymore"

*she said, then she spotted the guy that she landed on,*

"ohh damn, ill have to help him, i hope he isnt that hurted... "  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:11 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

"ouch that gotta hurt!"

He stood up, and looked down at the women. "Stupid old hag," he said, grabbing a branch and placing it through the dead women's skull. "Now to be on my way," he said aloud, seeing if the lady whose husband he killed would do anything.

*she thought to herself: thats one tough person, i bet he would be a good opponent! then she said:*

"he seem to be allright"

*she asked Lola:*

"so what do you do for fun then? i want to try everything now im free!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:13 pm
He walked on, yawning, waiting to see if anyone else would come down his path. He stopped, and looked over his shoulder, seeing the castle. "I hope that place burns down..." he said bitterly. He heard the sound of wheels and turned around, standing there, waiting to see who else he could kill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:22 pm
"well we could go outside and play? i can summon some skeleton worriors and i can watch you battle them"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:26 pm
He saw two horses coming up, pulling a wagon with only one man inside. "Simple," he said, standing in the way of the horses. The man stopped, and asked him to kindly step aside. "Not likely," he said, jumping up and landing in front of the man. He cut the reigns on the horses, letting them run free. "Now for you," he said, grinning at the man. "No, please, don't..." the man said, begging for mercy. "Goodbye," he said as he stabbed the men in the neck, moving the blade around. He put his dagger up and pulled on the man's head, tearing it off with a sickening sound as blood poured out. He took the man's money, jumped down, and carved in the side of the wagon: I am the loveless killer, doomed to walk the Earth, filled with only pain and misery. He turned around and walked towards the village, eager to spend his 'earnings'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
"well we could go outside and play? i can summon some skeleton worriors and i can watch you battle them"

"well ok!"

*she said, her hopes fainting, becouse every day 17 hours per day in 17 years she had battled but now that she was free, she really wanted to do something else!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:38 pm
He walked into the village, blood spattered, grinning. Everyone was staring at him, wondering what happened. A little girl came up to him, and asked, 'What happened mister.' He starred at the girl and growled, "Nothing." She looked frightened and ran off, crying for her mommy. "Weak," he said, turning around and heading back to the Hotel he stayed in earlier. He walked up to his room and took a bath, relaxing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games