Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:13 am
(He said he had to do something.... check back he posted something)

The Leader raised his eyebrow curiously. "This is... peculiar..." he turned to face Valdamt. "Maybe we could change him into this human form if we use full power..." the other mages nodded in agreement.

Valdamt scratched his head. "I don't know... what if he doesn't want to be human?"

"He will never be a full human... there's werewolf blood cursing through his veins... but we could make his human form more.... stable," he said.

Valdamt sighed slightly. "Well.... go for it. Although, no one will be very happy knowing that there's a human among us. Well... half-human... but still..." Valdamt replied, looking a bit doubtful.

Tomoe frowned a bit. "... why don't we wake until he wakes up and ask him if he wants to be human?"

THe Mages look at her and nod. "Sounds reasonable..." the Leader said as he continued to heal him. "There..." he said as the five of them lowered their hands at the same time. "He just needs to rest."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:22 am
Nightbane hears enough of it to understand what is happening. "No...not human. I am a scare on this world...and I shouldn't be healed just yet. I have more to do...more marks to kill...and a human cannot do such things." Nightbane can't help feeling shameful for his appearance. He remembers his 13th birthday. "If born a werewolf, on your 13th birthday you become one. Until then you are perfectly normal."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:23 am
she appears beside Tomoe "whats going on?" she whispered looking around  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:30 am
Tomoe looks at him a bit concerned. "But.... don't you think it's better if you just stop hunting marks and rest and live a normal life?" she asked him.

Valdamt placed a hand over Tomoe's shoulder. "Tomoe.... it's his decision... we can't change the way he thinks," he whispered to her softly.

The Mages nod at his decision. "If this what you want, we won't make you do anything else," The Leader responded. "But, we will be grateful if you rested for a while.... we don't want you running off into the Forest in your condition."

Tomoe turns around to face Bella. "Hey sis... we were, well.. Nightbane was, attacked by a wereworlf." she answered.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:34 am
"Like I said earlier...hostile company is better than none at all. Being attacked by werewolves and vampires is better than being alone as a human..." Nightbane tries to think. Was that my mark? I didn't get the name of the guard. Well if there's a Lycan around here then he is here somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:36 am
Tomoe looked at him 'But.... maybe as a human you could go outside the Linus forest, meet a nice human female, get married and have a family..." Tomoe said, trying to be positive.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:41 am
"no" she said looking at her "that cant be....who attacked him?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:44 am
"A werewolf... I couldn't really see his face....." she looks at Bella, "he was disguising himself as a guard.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:45 am
"thats horrible" she thinks "well what are they going to do about it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:46 am
"When the guards bring his body here, the Mages are going to look into his memory, to see why he was here in the first place..." Tomoe said, frowning slightly.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:49 am
Nightbane became very sollemn. He turned back over and wouldn't talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:50 am
she stops talking and frowns "i wonder why" she looks around "well ill be in the forest"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:53 am
Valdamt looks at Bella. "Oh no you don't, you two will go up to your rooms now!" he said sternly. "With what happened here tonight I don't want anybody out in the Forest, specially you two," Valdamt said, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:54 am
Tomoe opened her eyes wide and sighed a bit as she looked at Nightbane. "I should've stayed quiet.... right?" she said to him.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:54 am
"aww but daddy" she said crossing her arms "thats not fair"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games